Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lykoss

Reaction score
This is why we shouldn’t give in to them at all. This is how low these dirt shïtbags are capable of.

You still making facebook page? I think FB will help alot more people. Since their weapons are Fear and Anonymity. Our greatest strenghth is also Anonymity. We can talk to alot more victims to help them and guide them

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Ok...

But that was for becoming a ATM runner...
I did not do anything even close to that.

There is a huge difference i guess?

If someone reported your acc being use by ah long. This is the procedure they will do. No matter you got help ah long work anot. I also never help AL or lend my acc to them.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes I will create. Just that today running outside. Tomorrow I create.

You still making facebook page? I think FB will help alot more people. Since their weapons are Fear and Anonymity. Our greatest strenghth is also Anonymity. We can talk to alot more victims to help them and guide them

Worried90

Reaction score
Firstly, they wont harm or hurt your kids. So far still never see such case.
Secondly, u must have the courage to face embrassment that will soon to come(might or might not but since u clear mostly wont come)
Lastly, Do not pay them anymore. If u really want to pay, pay me better i advise you what to do.

I'm at the station now lodging another report. I'm trembling as badly as they started calling me. I hate myself for forgetting the fact to change bank acct number and phone number. If we have done it, we would be happily starting our life afresh

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Don’t fear. Don’t be scared. They can’t do much behind a phone call. Now just ignore them.

I'm at the station now lodging another report. I'm trembling as badly as they started calling me. I hate myself for forgetting the fact to change bank acct number and phone number. If we have done it, we would be happily starting our life afresh

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Don’t fear. Don’t be scared. They can’t do much behind a phone call. Now just ignore them.

U can start afresh now...change phone line immediately..NVR pick up their call for now.let them bomb.if u answer their call they can sense yr fear again

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

I don't think is a good idea...what if ah long post debtor info pic on the FB wall.admin of the page must preset setting etc to avoid all these

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Just off yr hp now.they will be relentless in calling u,don't pick up or they will smell yr fear

Lykoss

Reaction score
I don't think is a good idea...what if ah long post debtor info pic on the FB wall.admin of the page must preset setting etc to avoid all these

FB PAGE/GROUP can set setting to approve posts. So every post will be subjected to approval

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. We need to create awareness to public to ask them to watch out for some of the runners as well. A warning to young punks especially. Money don’t come easy. Anything that easy got to be something wrong.

FB PAGE/GROUP can set setting to approve posts. So every post will be subjected to approval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.