Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne77

Reaction score
Just to share one way to stop those solicitaing calls and sms, I am using a phone app call Calls Blacklist Pro, it can block private calls and SMS , and from numbers not in your contact list.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
If someone reported your acc being use by ah long. This is the procedure they will do. No matter you got help ah long work anot. I also never help AL or lend my acc to them.

But if that is the case, would you need to prepare a bailer like what the other bro say?

I feel that this area quite blur, cause you report UML, but in the end is not assist investigation but instead getting investigated.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
I'm at the station now lodging another report. I'm trembling as badly as they started calling me. I hate myself for forgetting the fact to change bank acct number and phone number. If we have done it, we would be happily starting our life afresh

You can still do it now. Take a day off, go SLQ and fix your cctv by tomorrow.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I'm at the station now lodging another report. I'm trembling as badly as they started calling me. I hate myself for forgetting the fact to change bank acct number and phone number. If we have done it, we would be happily starting our life afresh

Call in and change your number with the telecom, I also couldn't handle the stress, until I changed my number. I felt better....

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe they ask another victim trsf money to your account for them.dont worry I went for this type of interview before..we providing assistance to police to catch those ah gua ah long

How long does it take? I mean from interview to case close. Were you on bail during the whole time?

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno if there is any to begin with...

For borrowing or false statement charges etc...

Complication sets in when a victim make a report and gave your bank acct number as one of those that they xfer to. You might be a borrower but police will investigate you as an accomplice lending your acct to recv funds for the al

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. We need to create awareness to public to ask them to watch out for some of the runners as well. A warning to young punks especially. Money don’t come easy. Anything that easy got to be something wrong.

If pic get from spf website then shld be ok. But if straight from cctv, will exposing the pic impede spf investigation?

chulu2810

Reaction score
I use my phone setting... but still get some private n unknown number calls & texts... this app useful?

Just to share one way to stop those solicitaing calls and sms, I am using a phone app call Calls Blacklist Pro, it can block private calls and SMS , and from numbers not in your contact list.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Actually I receive what app they they try to implicate me by getting their new loaner to contact me. I replied I am a borrower n screenshot all n send to IO. Father I send it to them n they no more actually.

I even receive call from stranger F me why send them threat to set fire to their home if they don't pay up n end up one of the AL prank trick.
I report to IO n send record to that stranger.

Bro this is not assist. This one sure got ppl report your account belong to ah long. Thats why call u go report. I am one of the victim too. Lock up and connection cut off for whole day. Only allow you to make phone call to your biller only if the,IO agree

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
That’s the way, girl. At least you can sleep peacefully tonight. For now, try and change your hp number as well.

My colleague bf coming over now to help me fix up. I won't even want to wait till tml. I do first den go apply for approval. Dun care liao

chulu2810

Reaction score
Typo - Father I send it to them n they no more actually.

I mean after I send to them n they no more action anymore.

Actually I receive what app they they try to implicate me by getting their new loaner to contact me. I replied I am a borrower n screenshot all n send to IO. Father I send it to them n they no more actually.

I even receive call from stranger F me why send them threat to set fire to their home if they don't pay up n end up one of the AL prank trick.
I report to IO n send record to that stranger.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro this is not assist. This one sure got ppl report your account belong to ah long. Thats why call u go report. I am one of the victim too. Lock up and connection cut off for whole day. Only allow you to make phone call to your biller only if the,IO agree

Bro can i pm you?

JCKH0380

Reaction score

Stay strong. Change your hp number. Acc want to change anot its up to you. If they deposit money in just use it for your family. Change your number and everything will be fine

JCKH0380

Reaction score
But if that is the case, would you need to prepare a bailer like what the other bro say?

I feel that this area quite blur, cause you report UML, but in the end is not assist investigation but instead getting investigated.

Yes just standby a bailer, when u go down the IO will tell you why u are there. At first i also thot help with investigation, end up he told me someone report my account use by ah long. I become suspect. Lock up for one whole ****ing day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.