Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Oh.... no wonder... mine I think only like within 20 transcation w them...
Kambatei n stay tough w them...
Think need to chk u on tactic to handle those AL if need....

So far with the 2x camera from SPF at my unit corridor, I sleep like log.

They will try ways to make u suffer so that u give in to them. So stay strong. Dont give in since we are innocent. My acc too many ah long in and out cause i got 40 over loans. Thats why my IO need very long to investigate and also i become suspect

JCKH0380

Reaction score
NOK can't change due to work.... that's what has been bothering me.... I changed my number I found peace already.... But my NOK still getting spam.... I think the al no business...

Work also can change. Just need to make the trouble to inform everyone. Rather than let AL keep disturbing.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Oh.... no wonder... mine I think only like within 20 transcation w them...
Kambatei n stay tough w them...
Think need to chk u on tactic to handle those AL if need....

So far with the 2x camera from SPF at my unit corridor, I sleep like log.

I used to wake up and look at the cam. After 1 month i give up. Haha

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Work also can change. Just need to make the trouble to inform everyone. Rather than let AL keep disturbing.

Told them Liao.... But they insist on not changing.... Furthermore all my fault for creating these mess, no rights to say anything to them...

chulu2810

Reaction score
Now I also rarely chk my own one.

SPF ones link to their system...

My wife n kid also stay w in laws now.
Next year sell n move away lo.

She didn't know on my AL case.
Only LML ones
I used to wake up and look at the cam. After 1 month i give up. Haha

JCKH0380

Reaction score
wat happens if LML cant pay, will they come office to demand payment or make a scene, looked likely will lose my job if they come to office to demand

They can only go your office pass u letter of demand. They cannot make a scene or shout. If they do so, u can call for police for public nusiance

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Maybe time being b hardwking to block them..

Like my wife harass by their ads n calls.
Now tone down liao.

Haha.... They just airplane mode their phone when they start calling.... Any new threats or harassment, I will head down to the police post on the same day to update them...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
All we want is to start a new life. Give us a chance to change for better.

Yes....so true... But at this point now, really words don't mean anything already... Only time can prove to them.... I would definitely advice anyone/everyone don't go into UML... Really a disaster, even paid the amount to clear also not enough..... I was just naive enough to believe they were LML.... Lol

maxphreak

Reaction score
Thanks.... What's ur case...?
Same as most guys in here - enquire loan for 1k -then asked to take trial loan. When i said no, they transferred 400 to my acc. paid 1.2k in "defer" payments but still say loan not closed. so i "ball" up and go police make report.
Coincidentally, i read up about this thread and followed the advices in here.
Last 2 mths they called - i answered - they asked want to run from your loan right?
I just said them - u want money u come see me face to face.until now never come.
i kept my number because i am continuing to update the police on any information i can get. (but i have since get a new number so they can continue to bombard me on the old number - lolz)
They even "offered" me for closure and with bank account - same thing i made a short call to the IO and give them the number.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Then u can go legal claim them.
U explore mlaw n can lodge complain if any those faker LML harass u.

Seek help grp like silver lining...
I paid a 1 time $5 n they did help u negotiate w them.

LML don't have to b too scare by them cause they r government by law.

wat happens if LML cant pay, will they come office to demand payment or make a scene, looked likely will lose my job if they come to office to demand

chulu2810

Reaction score
That the way.
I keep my old number r to anticipate their move n report.
They call, block n on silent.
Text, I keep record to report.

Same as most guys in here - enquire loan for 1k -then asked to take trial loan. When i said no, they transferred 400 to my acc. paid 1.2k in "defer" payments but still say loan not closed. so i "ball" up and go police make report.
Last 2 mths they called - i answered - they asked want to run from your loan right?
I just said them - u want money u come see me face to face.until now never come.
i kept my number because i am continuing to update the police on any information i can get. (but i have since get a new number so they can continue to bombard me on the old number - lolz)
They even "offered" me for closure and with bank account - same thing i made a short call to the IO and give them the number.

Plzhalp

Reaction score

Haha.... I can't deal with the stress....becos no matter how many numbers I block, the next moment another new number calls and what's app..... Use no caller id spam me until I wasn't able to use my phone....really crazy...."they asked want to run from your loan right?" Sounds exactly like the things they said to me...... Lol

chulu2810

Reaction score
True.
LML u can go help grp.

LS, just need to b thick n lose face.
After that they can't do much...
They harass, report.

All of us r mostly being stuck at situations when legal lender like banks that we can't go so have to go to these means....
Unless u talk abt own money due to vice like gamble or drugs.

Yes....so true... But at this point now, really words don't mean anything already... Only time can prove to them.... I would definitely advice anyone/everyone don't go into UML... Really a disaster, even paid the amount to clear also not enough..... I was just naive enough to believe they were LML.... Lol

chulu2810

Reaction score
Block private number or unknown..

Prev the spf officer chat with me saying these LS calls just saying w them...
They f, just hang up.
Message, just report spam n block...

Once LS bang wall too long n they will tired n rest or die off...
Lol

Haha.... I can't deal with the stress....becos no matter how many numbers I block, the next moment another new number calls and what's app..... Use no caller id spam me until I wasn't able to use my phone....really crazy...."they asked want to run from your loan right?" Sounds exactly like the things they said to me...... Lol

Plzhalp

Reaction score
True.
LML u can go help grp.

LS, just need to b thick n lose face.
After that they can't do much...
They harass, report.

All of us r mostly being stuck at situations when legal lender like banks that we can't go so have to go to these means....
Unless u talk abt own money due to vice like gamble or drugs.

Yeah..., when no choice.... Hope we can get through these soon...and hope lesser and lesser victim will fall into their traps...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Block private number or unknown..

Prev the spf officer chat with me saying these LS calls just saying w them...
They f, just hang up.
Message, just report spam n block...

Once LS bang wall too long n they will tired n rest or die off...
Lol

I changed my number already....and only gave to a selection of people...so I found temporary peace... Thanks for the advice..

maxphreak

Reaction score
Just change number bro - it will give your life back the peace you need.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Just change number bro - it will give your life back the peace you need.

Yeah it definitely did... When I didn't change, I couldn't even function properly. Couldn't eat couldn't sleep couldn't work... Jialat... Now better le...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.