Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Go help grp to get them negotiate for u.
I have 6x LML.
2x help grp helped me but I can't carry on.
LML A - RML keep send their demand letter via message (paper n stamp maybe too ex). I have I pay. Don't have, "tai ji" a bit..

LML B - swift credit keep send me crude remarks Like ****y n ah gua...
I read n I ignore n lodge complaint to ROM.

Rest of the 4x LML, Crawfort I tai ji them.
Power credit n HHL no noise yet.

LML actually no quite worry.
Depend on yr loan amount, they see if worth to send collector.
Per trip, they need to pay them.

Till now I don't have LML collector knock door yet.
Ditto for AL.

Maybe they come, I am out.

Guys advice on what to do please .. 2days ago i had some problem to repay my loan for my lml . So I ask what they can they can do for me , thus they said there is nothing they can do and I at least need to pay 200 first .. now 2days later they are asking me to pay the remaining 150 for my monthly loan as they said that is the minimum they can give and I misunderstood what they meant the other day .. should i ask social service for help on this ? As they said if I cant pay by today they will send bad debt collector to me . I don't mind receiving letter but just wanna see if there is any way for this ..

chulu2810

Reaction score
Bro... own money won't die...
I have LS, LML n business creditor..
I still kicking... lol

I have 6x LML.
LML A - RML keep send their demand letter via message (paper n stamp maybe too ex). I have I pay. Don't have, "tai ji" a bit..

Ditto for AL.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Block them... I block all private n unknown...
Recent lesser ads... Maybe i blacklist liao.... lol

Yeah I did pay them the 200 2 days back . Now they are tell me to pay the balance 150 . They still said it's only 150 and told me to ask around lol . I told them they have no idea how hard it is for me to find the 200 .. I have no more ways for this .. Then they told me they give me till 6 lol ..

Now AL spamming office and nok number too .. 1 head 2 big ..

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I have 6x LML.

Ditto for AL.

Hhl ah beng type collector will call and fk u...I report him to relevant agency before

tanchp

Reaction score
Not putting an assumption forward but likely is cause the person smelly name so he put you as guarantor to increase chances of getting a loan from UML. Lodging a report is helpful as in the future of such cases happening, you already have proof.

And for the harassment, by right if you see most of our HDB, the POL camera faces quite a huge coverage of areas including mailbox. Did you show the police the mails receieved?

Ya, I think so too. I suspect he took a photo of my IC serectly while I am sleeping at home or what not.

Yes, my neighbours lodged reports too. But at our block the POL camera was being blocked by pillar, cant see our mailbox side. Oh wells. I hope they will give us peace till it last.

chulu2810

Reaction score
What they post ? Yr details? I manna Facebook n report n fB remove

lol. I went to search on carousel after i saw your post. they are really posting on carousell. I reported 1 post posted an hour ago. stupid LA.

FYI, im a NOK whose a victim. knn, hate the useless person who borrowed from AL. AL went to search for my FB, threatened me with my pics & my children pics. Scare the hell out of me. It happened for a year already, but Im still pissed with that person who borrowed from AL.

Btw, i'm NOK but how come they have my IC number? unless the person who borrowed from AL took a photo of my IC and sent to them serectly. Is that possible?

That person borrowed from LML & UML. Unless, LML sold the datas to UML. Is that possible?

chulu2810

Reaction score
I kanna threathen of stabbing, attack my bro, received various fire video (which r past case), mourning flower basket, poster in fB, prank text of fire threat that al send using my number to their other borrower..... etc etc.
Now I still sleeping well. Give up n to relax n brave thru these.
It gain a lot comfort reading this forum knowing I am not the only one....
Lol...

Just report to spf.
Cctv is useful too.
I standby a 36" spanner near door...

The Al that I owed to just asked me to standby for things to happen. I wished that I hadn't been so naive to have this to happen to me. :(

Reaction score
Put an end to your LML by going down and discuss face to face. Faster option as compared to texting back and fourth. Sit down and count your financial commitments, fix something you can afford via monthly repayments. You paying that $200 & $150 is only covering interest, not even close to paying pricipal amount. Negotiate a deal and with that repayment, slowly clear LML bit by bit. However when you do that, bear in mind that you will never be able to borrow from LML. (Not like you would want to ever borrow again.)

UML side, please bear with it, don't give in. Their hunger is not gonna stop at all.

Alright , depending on what they say later . I will try to make time on Sat to go down and talk to them about this . I think my balance for this LML around 600+ left ..

Reaction score
I have 6x LML.

Ditto for AL.

Just afraid that the interest keep rising . Tried talking to them already but this is what they offer ..

chulu2810

Reaction score
U chk yr loan contract if got state how interest accumulating? I know fr ROM that per mth cap at $60.
I of the LML says if I don't pay, he charge me per day $60....
I ask him wait long long

Just afraid that the interest keep rising . Tried talking to them already but this is what they offer ..

lapcheongsap

Reaction score

Just press them harder on having no money to pay extra. So long as you keep pestering them hard enough, they will eventually give up and provide a plan cause nobody wants to do losing business.

Interest wise, please check with the relevant department on their charges. You are only liable to pay up to a certain amount. If they extort you by raising interest without abiding regulation, just report as their LML license is more precious than you.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
U chk yr loan contract if got state how interest accumulating? I know fr ROM that per mth cap at $60.
I of the LML says if I don't pay, he charge me per day $60....
I ask him wait long long

Hahaha just like what I replied. Got cap one. Last time one of my LML straight threaten me then I tell him, you do that we will just settle the case in court. Least the court will recalculate all the sums for me and you cannot extort me more interest cause got regulations.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Lol... I kanna once I apply n the f**ker ask me go his worker hse take but no avail.
Went to 2 place... nb n loan didn't happen.
Feel like I kanna con to go do their running.
Waste my time n the AL following day saying n disappear.
I go lodge a police report after that.

Like the one with AL on the phone to pass phone to debtor. I am still laughing over that when I read it. Hahaha.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Din tell neighbours beforehand, only explain to them what happened after they received. Hai. Xia sway :(

I think they will be more understanding as you weren't the one who loan from UML.... Who also didn't expect own self NOK will do this kind of things.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.