Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Yeah I did pay them the 200 2 days back . Now they are tell me to pay the balance 150 . They still said it's only 150 and told me to ask around lol . I told them they have no idea how hard it is for me to find the 200 .. I have no more ways for this .. Then they told me they give me till 6 lol ..

Now AL spamming office and nok number too .. 1 head 2 big ..

AL if call again just ask your colleague/boss or whoever that knows to say you have been terminated... Block them on ur mobile, change ur number asap....LML, u tell them really can't... No choice if not you have to try ask around.... If can prevent debt collector from coming that would be for the best...

chulu2810

Reaction score
Power.. swee...
Crawford keep call my wife cause I goondo go out her as nok...
Then I call n f that bugger upside down.
But that chap is a guy.

I warn them another call to my nok, I will go their office n flip table.

They call n I did reply later.... not that I mia

Hahaha just like what I replied. Got cap one. Last time one of my LML straight threaten me then I tell him, you do that we will just settle the case in court. Least the court will recalculate all the sums for me and you cannot extort me more interest cause got regulations.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I got a ex colleague who got into this n he tied up with his company reception say reply he kanna sack n left the çompany...
Lol

AL if call again just ask your colleague/boss or whoever that knows to say you have been terminated... Block them on ur mobile, change ur number asap....LML, u tell them really can't... No choice if not you have to try ask around.... If can prevent debt collector from coming that would be for the best...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Bro. If they (lml) call, u tell them saying u sinking n give them the help grp n ask them wait for their call.
I did that....

My LML very nice.... I told them my situation and no money still can't make payment, they ask me make whatever I can first.... I do already then they never disturb me....

Last edited:

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I got a ex colleague who got into this n he tied up with his company reception say reply he kanna sack n left the çompany...
Lol

Yeah.... Cos terminated they also LL.... Only way to find is your house so your house security must be gaolat gaolat...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
The NOK tell him serve him right cause he didn't borrow the NOK money.. Sometimes I don't get why people no sense of remorse one..

Hard to believe but really got this type of people exist....normal people drag NOK already guilty until like a piece of ****.... This one still can scold people....quite jialat...

Reaction score
Alright thanks for all your advice . If I cant find the balance by 6 and they don't give any chances to delay I'm gonna contact the social service and hopefully they can help me on this .

And gonna check how much they charging me for late payment ..

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Alright thanks for all your advice . If I cant find the balance by 6 and they don't give any chances to delay I'm gonna contact the social service and hopefully they can help me on this .

And gonna check how much they charging me for late payment ..

All the best to you.... At the end of the day just hope everyone can walk out of this mess....

If can you just go down to their office and speak to LML....face to face definitely better...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Power.. swee...
Crawford keep call my wife cause I goondo go out her as nok...
Then I call n f that bugger upside down.
But that chap is a guy.

I warn them another call to my nok, I will go their office n flip table.

They call n I did reply later.... not that I mia

Crawford one of the more civilised lenders leh..

Reaction score
All the best to you.... At the end of the day just hope everyone can walk out of this mess....

If can you just go down to their office and speak to LML....face to face definitely better...

Alright , I'll probably do that on Sat thanks alot.

Yeah , just need to tell ourselves that the tough part of life doesn't last ..

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Guys advice on what to do please .. 2days ago i had some problem to repay my loan for my lml . So I ask what they can they can do for me , thus they said there is nothing they can do and I at least need to pay 200 first .. now 2days later they are asking me to pay the remaining 150 for my monthly loan as they said that is the minimum they can give and I misunderstood what they meant the other day .. should i ask social service for help on this ? As they said if I cant pay by today they will send bad debt collector to me . I don't mind receiving letter but just wanna see if there is any way for this ..

If you dont mind receiving letter than nothing to scare what. They cannot do anything to you one. If you are confident to pay them some day later. Just inform the collector that you can only pay when. But try not to talk to them. If they looking for your other half. Just tell them not in. Take the letter and close the door

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Alright , I'll probably do that on Sat thanks alot.

Yeah , just need to tell ourselves that the tough part of life doesn't last ..

Dont go down speak face to face unless u can pay them. I can tell you the time frame they give you is very short and also ibcluded interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.