Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Dont go down speak face to face unless u can pay them. I can tell you the time frame they give you is very short and also ibcluded interest

Actually it may vary from one to another. Some more legitimate ones will actually allow negotiation as they will get more money in view of interest. But some will just not care what you say and demand instead.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Alright thanks for all your advice . If I cant find the balance by 6 and they don't give any chances to delay I'm gonna contact the social service and hopefully they can help me on this .

And gonna check how much they charging me for late payment ..

Standard $60 per month.

Feels like your LML quite persistent and hard to deal with kind. From the impression you mentioned earlier, if this kind really hard to deal with, suggest you seek SS help to speak to them.

But it will be good if you also inform them prior to that I guess. Honestly, at most they flag the account and post legal love letter at your house.

chulu2810

Reaction score
But some very hard to talk...
I choose pass to help grp to talk to them.
They call u or look for u, can just say went to help grp n pass them yr handler then have some peace.

All the best to you.... At the end of the day just hope everyone can walk out of this mess....

If can you just go down to their office and speak to LML....face to face definitely better...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
But some very hard to talk...
I choose pass to help grp to talk to them.
They call u or look for u, can just say went to help grp n pass them yr handler then have some peace.

I see... Mine so far ok... I think show them effort want pay they ok le...thanks for ur advise..

Reaction score
Standard $60 per month.

Feels like your LML quite persistent and hard to deal with kind. From the impression you mentioned earlier, if this kind really hard to deal with, suggest you seek SS help to speak to them.

But it will be good if you also inform them prior to that I guess. Honestly, at most they flag the account and post legal love letter at your house.

Yeah .. told them I can't make payment as I'm having some financial issues . Asked them if they can help me with another plan or repayment scheme .. they told me at least must make 200 and asked me how much do I have on hand now . Told them less then hundred .. then they told me at least must 200 so I tried to find ways for it and I thought I was lucky i manage to source it out .

Having the thought that I don't have to worry about due payments till end of month then they suddenly spam call and text me asking me to make the balance . Called them back and told them I already make the payment and was told I misunderstood them . What they meant is for me to pay the 200 on that day and find the rest after that ..

Still waiting for them to call now ..

Ray1969

Reaction score
People, I think this Mat633 is a AL for posting some random HP number here for people to disturb. Please do not fall for it. Anyone here who need help, can get the contact numbers from the website. We don't need such Chao ah gua like Mat633 to pose as someone who is trying to help.

Jamie, please don't be so offensive. You are not the only one trying to help. The hp number of bgss he gave is a genuine one found from bgss website. If you are ignorant, just reserve your offensive comments.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I am just saying he can paste the link here. Down here, it’s sensitive to post mobile number around. We even have a real life loanshark. So we are just trying to take extra precaution.

And like I said, a simple link paste here would be sufficed.

Not being ignorant or offensive. Just being careful for the people here. Chill your bubbles, dude.

Jamie, please don't be so offensive. You are not the only one trying to help. The hp number of bgss he gave is a genuine one found from bgss website. If you are ignorant, just reserve your offensive comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.