Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Jamie, please don't be so offensive. You are not the only one trying to help. The hp number of bgss he gave is a genuine one found from bgss website. If you are ignorant, just reserve your offensive comments.

Ray....understand that many people are trying to help....but this is a public platform and everybody are currently going through harassment ...So people are definitely more wary.... He can just paste the link...people who are looking for help will look into the service for more help...furthermore max just came out when we spoke about BGSS...but thanks for clarifying....

Fear Less

Reaction score
Its torturing for borrower and nok maybe not so much for your pals at workplace. This is how LS hold on to your balls.I have only one word FIGHT but not physically.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually it would be easier for all those who face AL problems come to this forum and heed our advices to stop funding these criminals. They will not survive long if people stop paying them.

Its torturing for borrower and nok maybe not so much for your pals at workplace. This is how LS hold on to your balls.I have only one word FIGHT but not physically.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Actually it would be easier for all those who face AL problems come to this forum and heed our advices to stop funding these criminals. They will not survive long if people stop paying them.

There is an never ending list of them. That's what I feel. Just hope many could come out of that dark hole and see the light like us.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Precisely. And Mat is a new account. So we will never know if he is AL trying to post borrowers number to sabo others. Down here, we don’t openly or officially post any mobile number cos it’s way too sensitive. Many here are already so stressed and when they see the number, they would call. By what if it’s ah Long setting a trap?

Next time paste link and not some randomly numbers.

Ray....understand that many people are trying to help....but this is a public platform and everybody are currently going through harassment ...So people are definitely more wary.... He can just paste the link...people who are looking for help will look into the service for more help...furthermore max just came out when we spoke about BGSS...but thanks for clarifying....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I think most of the people heed the advices here. Cos I see more and more people coming out to speak up and seek for help. I think we are also helping them in a way.

It’s just up to them to face the stormy weather and if any hit coming to them. We are here. We are here to help.

There is an never ending list of them. That's what I feel. Just hope many could come out of that dark hole and see the light like us.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Precisely. And Mat is a new account. So we will never know if he is AL trying to post borrowers number to sabo others. Down here, we don’t openly or officially post any mobile number cos it’s way too sensitive. Many here are already so stressed and when they see the number, they would call. By what if it’s ah Long setting a trap?

Next time paste link and not some randomly numbers.

Yes....To prevent all unnecessary misunderstandings...

Aion99

Reaction score
Best is don't go into any..... If best seek help from your friends/family tell them the issue.... Don't go into UML or LML....
FOR LML, if late for a few days, will debt collectors come and knock door at night? Anyone who has received love letter can advise the timing when they start sending debt collectors? The LML collectors seems very fierce, threatening to visit home,visit office if cannot pay immediately etc.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
If they are too agressive, take video. Then send to ipto.

FOR LML, if late for a few days, will debt collectors come and knock door at night? Anyone who has received love letter can advise the timing when they start sending debt collectors? The LML collectors seems very fierce, threatening to visit home,visit office if cannot pay immediately etc.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Past loose ones no more sound liao... maybe charging for next rd or they busy looking for sales.
They come to my block n see the SPF weapon, think their runner also u turn.

Only 3 bigger one that implicate other got to service but they don't be too much.
Just told off 1 of them when I reply them n that day itself go disturb the guarantor.
1 more n cut them off.

LML so far so good.

How's ur AL so far...?

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tbh, when one is in that situation, they will be so mentally stressed. Coupled with fear, it is almost impossible to think logically. Unless one went thru the same experience, they wont know how it feel.

Being with ppl who went thru the same will provide some comfort and calm them down. So i believe this thread will somewhat help them.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. This forum did.

Tbh, when one is in that situation, they will be so mentally stressed. Coupled with fear, it is almost impossible to think logically. Unless one went thru the same experience, they wont know how it feel.

Being with ppl who went thru the same will provide some comfort and calm them down. So i believe this thread will somewhat help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.