Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worried90

Reaction score
Uml some link w LML.
One of my AL staff admit.
Prev he try to coax me giving him my Lml contact....
I brake n act blur.....

I accidentally picked up 1 UML call. He mentioned SG only 3 AL boss. His boss runs both unlicensed and have 13 diff LML shops in SG. Duno true or nt. Bt for UML, I'm pretty sure those that always bombard, they work as a team to squeeze u dry. 1 call, e rest will follow suit e very next min. Like they r in a office, all seated together.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
This is their dirty tactics. No need to fear them. They are useless, spineless worms. Will wiggle their ways just to cheat money.

Mine is not loan, just whatsapp harassment. Because i paid them what i've borrowed. They just want to scam more.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I accidentally picked up 1 UML call. He mentioned SG only 3 AL boss. His boss runs both unlicensed and have 13 diff LML shops in SG. Duno true or nt. Bt for UML, I'm pretty sure those that always bombard, they work as a team to squeeze u dry. 1 call, e rest will follow suit e very next min. Like they r in a office, all seated together.

Not really la..usually one big boss will have many stalls..there are at least 200 stalls..

Fear Less

Reaction score
Uml some link w LML.
One of my AL staff admit.
Prev he try to coax me giving him my Lml contact....
I brake n act blur.....

All loan sharks, scammers and lml have data base of everyone , once you give away your vital details. We are fxxked. To those who havent made loan enquiry DO NOT ATTEMPT . Your life will change for worse.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Call or text fail, there a Whatsapp....
Really 1 kind.
LML really worse than AL cause they got license...

The difference is the lml cant do illegal things like pour paint, lock gate, draw on the wall. or threaten bodily harm. The rest is pretty much the same.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unlikely, I dun post where I work in social media. Next week start, they will say I left. Anyway my bosses n colleagues r supportive, told me dun worry, they will settle e calls for me in near future.

Good that your boss and cols are supportive. That is one less things to worry about.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far AL quiet for 2 days . Now LML still trying to ask for the balance so now just waiting for letter

AL will use landline number ?

There are a few times returned call thinking that it was for something else cos I dont have the habit of storing every friends number but got the msg is the number is not in use. So there must be a way they spoof the number and make it as if they are using it to call you.

Reaction score
hi... have been reading tru here a bit.. im a debtor too... but not sure if its uml or lml... they offer monthly loans. eg. 700 pay back 980. have anyone had uml with monthly loans?

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi... have been reading tru here a bit.. im a debtor too... but not sure if its uml or lml... they offer monthly loans. eg. 700 pay back 980. have anyone had uml with monthly loans?

Did you go to their office to sign docs or everything done via phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.