Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They will usually just take photo if they see cctv. Some of them. Unless those desperate ones will see it and probably will cover their faces.

My buddy’s cctv captured the Indian runner’s face when he was wearing a cap. And police informed him that they captured the full facial features and now just hoping they could catch him.

Have you submit the cctv footage to your IO?

my cctv doeant seem to capture a good angle from the lift and also staircase.shd i put it on my door instead.or shd i buy a new cctv?or put up2 cctv?

recently i caught a runner on 2 seperate days take shot of my neighbour door and prolly mine cos somewhat my door blocked by a wall at certain angle.hvg mixed feelings now.dunno wanna feel scared or happy that i caught these actions but i cant capture their faces.

nd advice pls... thank u all.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Think about it. The AL also stupid. You should take the receipt and submit to police. Surely there is a credit card transaction which they can trace.

For me, my wife n kid bunk w in law due to other issue. They don't know my AL case.
I installed my cctv n prep for them. So far no visit. Only florist send mourning flower basket.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yr unit is corner or corridor unit? My is a bto corridor unit. I got 1 my own at gate n 2x by SPF position corridor shooting 2 way. Well coverage.

my cctv doeant seem to capture a good angle from the lift and also staircase.shd i put it on my door instead.or shd i buy a new cctv?or put up2 cctv?

recently i caught a runner on 2 seperate days take shot of my neighbour door and prolly mine cos somewhat my door blocked by a wall at certain angle.hvg mixed feelings now.dunno wanna feel scared or happy that i caught these actions but i cant capture their faces.

nd advice pls... thank u all.

ladyindistress

Reaction score
They will usually just take photo if they see cctv. Some of them. Unless those desperate ones will see it and probably will cover their faces.

My buddy’s cctv captured the Indian runner’s face when he was wearing a cap. And police informed him that they captured the full facial features and now just hoping they could catch him.

Have you submit the cctv footage to your IO?

Wah.. ur buddy cctv very good sia.

have yet to submit to io cos i happen to check the recordings.usually my notifications very busy cos my neighbour goes out and in their unit to throw garbage almost every other hour. but yesterday and today was exceptionally quiet that was why wondering why and checked.will submit it to io tomorrow of course.

crossing fingers that no action by the al. am worried abt my kiddos though.

ladyindistress

Reaction score
Yr unit is corner or corridor unit? My is a bto corridor unit. I got 1 my own at gate n 2x by SPF position corridor shooting 2 way. Well coverage.

my unit is a corridor unit but the units in my block is rather unusual,esp the positioning of my unit.so its really difficult to decide where to place the cctv.cos if i face it to the staircase, i will not be able to view the angle from the lift.likewise if face it to the lift.

i was thinking of buying one hidden camera on my door so it could capture the face straight off.

how come ur side so good help install cctv at the corridor summore. wondering if they wld do it for my case too.

ladyindistress

Reaction score
My ID is "chu lu"
Mean way out in Chinese.

Wish all us manage to find a way out somehow/someday.

yes,i sincerely wish all of us here will overcome this very very soon,esp the ones with kids and elderly in their house.cause thats what we worry most.

And imptly all of us here learn their lesson right?

Last edited:

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes... unless we talk abt vice, we don go to ALs unless we reach at that tight situation where we can't go to anyone else.

yes,i sincerely wish all of us here will overcome this very very soon,esp the ones with kids and elderly in their house.cause thats what we worry most.

And imptly all of us here learn their lesson right?

chulu2810

Reaction score
I send to my IO a fresh fire video n also I had lodge few case. So they decide to install at my corridor.
Town council feedback on the corridor ones also can't remove cause SPF installed ones.

my unit is a corridor unit but the units in my block is rather unusual,esp the positioning of my unit.so its really difficult to decide where to place the cctv.cos if i face it to the staircase, i will not be able to view the angle from the lift.likewise if face it to the lift.

i was thinking of buying one hidden camera on my door so it could capture the face straight off.

how come ur side so good help install cctv at the corridor summore. wondering if they wld do it for my case too.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

install cctv better, hidden ones more expensive, just get a couple put at corridor :)

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah.. ur buddy cctv very good sia.

have yet to submit to io cos i happen to check the recordings.usually my notifications very busy cos my neighbour goes out and in their unit to throw garbage almost every other hour. but yesterday and today was exceptionally quiet that was why wondering why and checked.will submit it to io tomorrow of course.

crossing fingers that no action by the al. am worried abt my kiddos though.

get hd cctv, record sui sui, good for evidence also :)

Aion99

Reaction score
Have you seen AL sent runners to disturb HDB home for loaned amount less than 1k? Usually at what amount, they are more eager to go down to disturb?

Reaction score
How old are you? Cos your questions are quite kiddy, don’t mind me. All the advices are here already. If don’t pay, don’t bother to answer or text them back. Most people here changed their numbers.

And again, pls note that all these AL operated in the dark. They can’t just send a runner up to wait for you and beat you up. They are rats living in the dark. If you give them a local home address, they will harass you there. Again, they won’t tell you when they will come. That’s why install CCTV as soon as possible.

haha... yes they might be and are... maybe becoz im not from sg.. where I come from the harassment is much more than just splash paint and txt msg... so since im unsure the orgins of this al... therefore Im abit paranoid.

Worried90

Reaction score

My thinking is since wana install must install exposed ones in order to deter them. Spy cam won't be able to deter runner from spotting it. Mine unit once come out of lift lobby, u turn over, ur pics captured immed. Unless real desperate runners else I dun think they r garang enough to do anything.

I have old n young at home too. Till now, I'm still very stressed over it but den nth that I can do anymore. Im pretty sure they r of same syndicate based on the way they bomb our phones. One call, all call or msg at same time. If they pass their Math, they shd know this Milk Cow is dry up and they shd have got a huge profit le. Just trying to be as positive as possible. Being fearful is nt gonna help. To stand firm is the key for now. Talk easy bt just have to try.

Worried90

Reaction score
I am listening, but I am not as strong as u. Thinking of this inevitable threat, I can only cry for my life. This life is ruined already.

Majority of us are going thru the same **** as u. The word 'if only' keep going thru my mind too. Bt thinking back is nt gonna reverse e situation, e only thing u can do is move on, follow e advise of others here, seek advise from Professionals. I cried till no tears too. I blamed my hb for getting me into this ****, I wanna end my life too. Is it going to help? NO!!! they will still hound my family even me n my hb were to die. We paid up est 100k and they r still coming afr us. Enough is enough, now it's time to fight back. Stay strong n firm, by giving in, u r only gonna dig a deeper hole.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Runners these days are worried about being caught due to the heavy sentence they will face.

No runner would be balls enough to face you. They will usually sneak in the middle of the night.

Have you seen AL sent runners to disturb HDB home for loaned amount less than 1k? Usually at what amount, they are more eager to go down to disturb?

JCKH0380

Reaction score

Amount big or small all depend if they got back their capital and earn enough from you anot. If they got enough most likely they wont send ppl up. But all also depend how siao on is your AL. Mine got a few quite onz one. I am prepared for them. So far still no action from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.