Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swindler44

Reaction score
i really feel like replying them to screw them one, but i don't want to complicate things further also... what about you bro? you got report police?

Report to police online already and inform me the IO will call me back within 48 hours but he never. I think police is too busy to care about this. Wait till the runner really come then they will care.

You know is one of the ah long ask me to run him one. He say my this ah long always play pattern. You forever cannot pay finish him one. He say he got many customer kena already.

JCGNGIAM

Reaction score
Haha bro I think you donate to me la. And inform your ah long to collect the money from me. I more than happy to take their money and entertain them again.

sounds good leh your plan, hahahahaha. you want to pm me not? im queueing right now for my turn at mata chu.

JCGNGIAM

Reaction score
Report to police online already and inform me the IO will call me back within 48 hours but he never. I think police is too busy to care about this. Wait till the runner really come then they will care.

You know is one of the ah long ask me to run him one. He say my this ah long always play pattern. You forever cannot pay finish him one. He say he got many customer kena already.

then the nice AL ask you run one got play pattern not? hahahah.

JCGNGIAM

Reaction score
The scammer that call my Mrs, I f him with his ancestor till he say " talk to me nicely dont have to f ancestor"
Ask him which stall, any proof of my loan or etc, can't give any.

damn sian really, not even sure if the mata will **** me not before i get to **** the AL.

Swindler44

Reaction score
then the nice AL ask you run one got play pattern not? hahahah.

The nicer ah long is a Singaporean. He say why support malaysian one. He ask me to take from him but must return before the Malaysian ah long due dates is he only give me 4 days time. Take 500 and return 800 in 4 days time which make me think he is more worse. Ignore him and block his number after that. That what happen 2 weeks ago. Now what I do is ignore all ah long.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Lol.... local one more worry

The nicer ah long is a Singaporean. He say why support malaysian one. He ask me to take from him but must return before the Malaysian ah long due dates is he only give me 4 days time. Take 500 and return 800 in 4 days time which make me think he is more worse. Ignore him and block his number after that. That what happen 2 weeks ago. Now what I do is ignore all ah long.

Reaction score
Guys , so I just receive my letter of demand from my LML . I loaned on July . Paid a payment on Aug . Then paid 200 instead of 350 on Sept . But on the letter they put my loan amount as still the same as the start and date of default ay August . Which I clearly paid .

Any advice on what I can do ? Or issit meant to be written like that ?

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Guys , so I just receive my letter of demand from my LML . I loaned on July . Paid a payment on Aug . Then paid 200 instead of 350 on Sept . But on the letter they put my loan amount as still the same as the start and date of default ay August . Which I clearly paid .

Any advice on what I can do ? Or issit meant to be written like that ?

Legal ? WhatsApp them or call first they will explained to you or go to the office they have to abide by the law as you. Small amount I'm sure can settle bro

Reaction score
Legal ? WhatsApp them or call first they will explained to you or go to the office they have to abide by the law as you. Small amount I'm sure can settle bro

Tried talking to them alr . At first told them that I cant pay this month payment , asked if there's any other way they can help me on this . They say no and I have to at least pay 200 . Pocket left less then hundred but manage to find the remaining till 200 . Transferred them then 2 days later they ask me for the balance 150 . Told me I misunderstood them . Is 200 pay them first then use that 1 day to find 150 lol . They told me no choice tell me to try harder to find lol . So Ignore them till now only reply thier text as I block unknown call . Today send letter with "false info" requesting for demand ??

Not sure if false or its meant to be .

lonewolf909

Reaction score

There is no nicer one . Both are actually the same Singapore / Malaysian syndicate and they have investors . The real Singapore ones you have to meet them and must have referrals or their kaki lang and usually they will give big amounts for businesses etc and they will swee with you if you Swee return. The real Singapore ones are not stupid to play in SG via WhatsApp etc they might invest in Malaysia tho because if you're based here your chances are super high to be caught sooner or later .

The WhatsApp or calls and no meet ups are all the same Ah Long the white collars mix with streets and operate behinds the laptops online or phones . Their runners are all debtors SG youths and even foreign workers . And if you owed them and managed to pay and close and they don't bother ? Quickly closed bank account and phone number so they can't offer you anymore or prank you .

If you still owed them and genuinely can't pay up means you'll be indebted forever so quickly make a police report , close bank account change number DONT REPEAT MISTAKES and follow police instructions and co operate if you been harrased . They may or may not harrased you if your debt is below 2 k unless they know you're timid or can squeezed or father rich etc . But anything five thousand especially 5 k principal amount and above haven't cleared that's where they will really do it .

That's why there's many debtors who default with AL with less than 2 k don't see any issues in their flats but nervous for two months or or and even if it happens it's a scribble on the walls . But if you owe 4-5 k and even worse 10 k above you'll see they will invest in runners ( debtors themselves) and harrased you twice or more .

Some workers would even call you again despite your bar records in the past because as far as these workers on the phone is concern it's a job and it's not their money to begin with . They need to eat and greed has no boundaries .

If you owe them 2 k or less ? Your chance is 50 - 50 or even never . But don't sueh if your block or area happen to have a few debtors who ran off they might harrased you also since they can utilise their lanjio runners . They are not that stupid they also use mathematics to apply their strategy haha .

Last edited:

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Tried talking to them alr . At first told them that I cant pay this month payment , asked if there's any other way they can help me on this . They say no and I have to at least pay 200 . Pocket left less then hundred but manage to find the remaining till 200 . Transferred them then 2 days later they ask me for the balance 150 . Told me I misunderstood them . Is 200 pay them first then use that 1 day to find 150 lol . They told me no choice tell me to try harder to find lol . So Ignore them till now only reply thier text as I block unknown call . Today send letter with "false info" requesting for demand ??

Not sure if false or its meant to be .

Keep all your conversation with them and your receipt . If you're right and your counting all Swee tell them you'll make a report . Or better still go the office and demand to see their manager . She or he is the one sitting inside the office which you'll never see .

May I asked after you took Legal money lender did you received any Ah long WhatsApp ? Promoting their shop or loan companies ?

Reaction score
Keep all your conversation with them and your receipt . If you're right and your counting all Swee tell them you'll make a report . Or better still go the office and demand to see their manager . She or he is the one sitting inside the office which you'll never see .

May I asked after you took Legal money lender did you received any Ah long WhatsApp ? Promoting their shop or loan companies ?

Okay bro will do thanks

I'm not so sure about that as I never really take notice cause quite alot of spam advertisement on that period .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.