Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnnlynh

Reaction score
What shud i do , i think later he will apps me and ask how is the payment , i know i cant show him that im scared cos the more i feel that way the more he clap his hands cos he know i can b eaten easily . Cos my sis’s bf is a police officer . She already tell him , so i shud tell my sis to change number right ?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
No need to pay anymore. But do prepare for harassment. Lodge a police report and install cctv if possible.

It was $1500x3 that means per month is $660 . Then when it comes the due date i only paid deferment which is $330 has i shortage to pay full . Then after that after i found out that he is al then i quickly change number and nver msg hi until now .

Nnnlynh

Reaction score
So how long has it already been for you ? Due again or been quite for few days ?

I think gg to 2 months already . Then now he finding me at my house , then just now the debt collector call me again . Also ystr he ask me whre is my friend cos she owe him money , i just say idk , its none of my prob . Then he say **** u 🙄

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Just change the numbers. And don’t bother to reply. Face it and brave it. No need to pay a single cent to these bloodsuckers.

What shud i do , i think later he will apps me and ask how is the payment , i know i cant show him that im scared cos the more i feel that way the more he clap his hands cos he know i can b eaten easily . Cos my sis’s bf is a police officer . She already tell him , so i shud tell my sis to change number right ?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
UML runners can’t suka suka go up to your house. Unless it’s LML. If the runner go to your house again, just call the police ASAP.

I think gg to 2 months already . Then now he finding me at my house , then just now the debt collector call me again . Also ystr he ask me whre is my friend cos she owe him money , i just say idk , its none of my prob . Then he say **** u 🙄

Nnnlynh

Reaction score
No need to pay anymore. But do prepare for harassment. Lodge a police report and install cctv if possible.

Hi i already did that last month once i know they are AL , then ystr his debt collector came i did the same way too . Will be gg slim lim sq to buy the cctv . As my dad also scared anything happen at home . Cos only left my maid n my kids with my granny . Shud i tell my sis to change number ? Shud i change number again?

Nnnlynh

Reaction score
UML runners can’t suka suka go up to your house. Unless it’s LML. If the runner go to your house again, just call the police ASAP.

So u mean even they catch the debt collector then they will still ask another one to come n harrass me ? Hais ... he ask me pay total $2200 just bcos he paid for the men to come my house . I apps him say why now u find me , u shud find me long time ago , now u no fish then u find me . Then he start w his vulgar , he say i give u what u want then just runaway ? Of cos u nid pay more . I say for what . U ownself ask him come down . 🙄

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Wait. Debt collector are from licensed moneylender. If you are talking about those from Unlicensed one, then they are called Runners. And they are doing illegal criminal acts. You can call police.

So u mean even they catch the debt collector then they will still ask another one to come n harrass me ? Hais ... he ask me pay total $2200 just bcos he paid for the men to come my house . I apps him say why now u find me , u shud find me long time ago , now u no fish then u find me . Then he start w his vulgar , he say i give u what u want then just runaway ? Of cos u nid pay more . I say for what . U ownself ask him come down . 🙄

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
AL and their minions won’t come in the day. They are all sneaky bastàrds who will come at night. Go and read all the advices here. If they dare send runners up, you just call police.

Hi i already did that last month once i know they are AL , then ystr his debt collector came i did the same way too . Will be gg slim lim sq to buy the cctv . As my dad also scared anything happen at home . Cos only left my maid n my kids with my granny . Shud i tell my sis to change number ? Shud i change number again?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They can give you all sorts of threats. For now, your family and yourself would have to just endure and deal with it for a while. No choice, you won’t know when they will strike. But just stop paying them will do.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Again, if come then call police. They are illegal as well. Why you scared for what? They can call you all day. They can threaten you all they want. They won’t stop until they see money. No need to entertain them at all.

Ya , i alr told my maid n my sister . Not sure if the runner will come again today . He already call me in the morning

Nnnlynh

Reaction score
AL and their minions won’t come in the day. They are all sneaky bastàrds who will come at night. Go and read all the advices here. If they dare send runners up, you just call police.

But the runner came in the late afternonn ,like 4.30pm , few mins after i leave . Plus my granny say he spoke to my sis very polite and nice .

lonewolf909

Reaction score

You are dealing with illegal money lenders . Pls make police report , inform everyone you know , install CCTV and stop paying them and change your number now . Follow SPF instructions don't entertain them . Any leads inform the police . The fact that the runners can come your place means you're still contactable and can squeeze you money . The runners by the way are DEBTORS who stupidly had to clear their debts and work the loan sharks . They kena caught jialat kena caning 6 strokes for men .

Loansharks will hit the ones that are contactable and entertain them because to them you are easy money and can maybe return some money or all but the moment you pay you'll be their money tree, shake you and money for them .

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. Runner is runner. Illegal is illegal. Why care he polite or whatever? He chose to work for AL then he deserve to get caught. Already told you, they are illegal and they should be more worried about getting caught.

But the runner came in the late afternonn ,like 4.30pm , few mins after i leave . Plus my granny say he spoke to my sis very polite and nice .

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
So he is polite and you are going to pay? Wake up bro. They are stupid enough to send runner in the day. Always remember they are illegal. Runners be it polite or what, that idiot chose his own path. Unless you want to keep entertaining the polite runners.

Nnnlynh

Reaction score
You are dealing with illegal money lenders . Pls make police report , inform everyone you know , install CCTV and stop paying them and change your number now . Follow SPF instructions don't entertain them . Any leads inform the police . The fact that the runners can come your place means you're still contactable and can squeeze you money . The runners by the way are DEBTORS who stupidly had to clear their debts and work the loan sharks . They kena caught jialat kena caning 6 strokes for
men .

Loansharks will hit the ones that are contactable and entertain them because to them you are easy money and can maybe return some money or all but the moment you pay you'll be their money tree, shake you and money for them .

Yes , will be gg town council then buy cctv . Yes i will change my number . But still to wait a couple of days cos they wont soo fast change number . (M1) . So later he call n text me i just ignore n dont reply at all ?

Nnnlynh

Reaction score
So he is polite and you are going to pay? Wake up bro. They are stupid enough to send runner in the day. Always remember they are illegal. Runners be it polite or what, that idiot chose his own path. Unless you want to keep entertaining the polite runners.

Yes i know , thats y i found this forum and decided to get advices . Im a female btw . 😒

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Yes , will be gg town council then buy cctv . Yes i will change my number . But still to wait a couple of days cos they wont soo fast change number . (M1) . So later he call n text me i just ignore n dont reply at all ?
All Telcos can change number within a day . Three working days is for legalities in case .

Use prepaid lor for awhile . Stop contacting them and install CCTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.