Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
That no idea for the other 3. They even didn't call.

4th one call n give them crap remarks Like p***y n ah gua etc etc... I ignore n report to ROM.

5th one send demand letter via text n s5ill quite professional on chasing.

Last one also ok after I F them for calling my nok n mentioned abt my loan.
Not change lady call n lenient abt it.

u got 6 LML, the 3 LML u haven't paid, already gave up chasing u? Maybe the amount is small like 1k?

Last edited:

Aion99

Reaction score
That no idea for the other 3. They even didn't call.

4th one call n give them crap remarks Like p***y n ah gua etc etc... I ignore n report to ROM.

5th one send demand letter via text n s5ill quite professional on chasing.

Last one also ok after I F them for calling my nok n mentioned abt my loan.
Not change lady call n lenient abt it.

So the the bigger amount one like 5k you have cleared already? If cannot pay, when they called you said pay next month? I think they won't agree right? Do you think if just pay a small amount ?"(100 or 200) per month for the 5k loan, do you think they will accept?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
My buddy just told me his IO informed him that the Indian runner who splashed his house kenah caught already. Hahaha. SPF damn on. Mai siao siao.

BaconHam

Reaction score
This friend says they not scare police. He is the one warn me of their tricks.
He been helping to negiotate lower interest.

Thanks for yr views.

As an outsider, something fishy about ur friend. Sorry to say that bro..

But if u had shown ur intentions not to pay, as a friend, i got no lost also. I no need to chase you ,in fact I'll just ask those lender i cant find u...

Many AL also say not scared but actually, they are..

Hmm.. U should keep an open mind ya..

chulu2810

Reaction score
I had that feeling initially that he may have share of the loan.

For the 19k he kind of use his own to ask from his AL friend.
So I bail, they will knock on his door 1st.

Yes. AL can proclaim they this n that but all "AIR"
Some they chu but action to scare u.

Thks for yr pointers

As an outsider, something fishy about ur friend. Sorry to say that bro..

But if u had shown ur intentions not to pay, as a friend, i got no lost also. I no need to chase you ,in fact I'll just ask those lender i cant find u...

Many AL also say not scared but actually, they are..

Hmm.. U should keep an open mind ya..

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You will never know what’s on their mind. So best to protect yourself.

Now you have the advantage and probably why they dare not disturb you cos you got the most zhun info and if they find you, the owner of that company who issued you the cheque will kenah.

Isn’t this the whole idea? To catch all these AL and now you have leads on the bigger fish. I would provide the cheque details to the police. Best to do it now before too late, bro. You don’t have time to think or worry about your friend.

I had that feeling initially that he may have share of the loan.

For the 19k he kind of use his own to ask from his AL friend.
So I bail, they will knock on his door 1st.

Yes. AL can proclaim they this n that but all "AIR"
Some they chu but action to scare u.

Thks for yr pointers

Last edited:
Reaction score
for everyone that is going tru these things.... and to battle this demons....know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel when ever we feel like we are bleeding... know that we just have to keep moving foward...everything has a reason... we just have to be strong for all of our friends and family and people that still needs us.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Have you install the cctv and lodge police report?

for everyone that is going tru these things.... and to battle this demons....know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel when ever we feel like we are bleeding... know that we just have to keep moving foward...everything has a reason... we just have to be strong for all of our friends and family and people that still needs us.

Plzhalp

Reaction score

How are things at ur side now...?

chulu2810

Reaction score
True... we have to hang on strong n conquer this n don't go to them anymore incl LML.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. True.
I will lodge a report to anticipate them implicate me using the dis honour cheque.

You will never know what’s on their mind. So best to protect yourself.

Now you have the advantage and probably why they dare not disturb you cos you got the most zhun info and if they find you, the owner of that company who issued you the cheque will kenah.

Isn’t this the whole idea? To catch all these AL and now you have leads on the bigger fish. I would provide the cheque details to the police. Best to do it now before too late, bro. You don’t have time to think or worry about your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.