Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Not about the cheque you issued. That one you can cancel anytime. But the one the AL issued you. That one will definitely be able to link to the bigger fish. The police will surely go for the big fish which you happened to have that piece of information.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Ok. The 19k is via cash given by my friend.

The 36k is face to face n definitely able to nab him as he also got legit business n I know the address.

The replication will affect my friend too.

Anyway I report the case 1st putting a record 1st.

Not about the cheque you issued. That one you can cancel anytime. But the one the AL issued you. That one will definitely be able to link to the bigger fish. The police will surely go for the big fish which you happened to have that piece of information.

Mrhahahoho

Reaction score
May I ask what should I do? I have owe UML and they chase until my office already.
I block all their whatsapp and call number already but haven't make police report. My nok has been harras by them already.

Aion99

Reaction score
May I ask what should I do? I have owe UML and they chase until my office already.
I block all their whatsapp and call number already but haven't make police report. My nok has been harras by them already.
You are saying they go office to find you? Really? If they just call, why not just say ^not working here anymore^.

Aion99

Reaction score
Can the licenced moneylenders go office to find me to embarrass me? It seems like they don't want to negotiate and threatened to go office. They even emailed demand letter to HR, is this even legal?

Plzhalp

Reaction score
UML a lot of pattern....one of my old UML showing pattern....sibeh funny......fked up....really don’t trust if they nice to u....in the end all Chao kuan....

Last edited:

chulu2810

Reaction score
Pls report to ROM.
This action jepodise yr livehood.
They will step in
Go to a help grp to negotiate with them.

Can the licenced moneylenders go office to find me to embarrass me? It seems like they don't want to negotiate and threatened to go office. They even emailed demand letter to HR, is this even legal?

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. All flock of same feather.
I got 1 con me top up his profit for a 2nd loan...
Nb, paid him n he disappear.

From that incident, nvr trust them again

UML a lot of pattern....one of my old UML giving me pattern now....sibeh funny......fked up....really don’t trust if they nice to u....in the end all Chao kuan....

chulu2810

Reaction score
1st go report them.
Install a cctv.
Then they call, F them fiercely saying now u kanna sack n no money pay them.

Mrhahahoho

Reaction score
You are saying they go office to find you? Really? If they just call, why not just say ^not working here anymore^.

Well.. I have already resign from that work place already.. as I heard from my x colleague they go until my workplace and find my manager. That's what scare me alot.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry about it. If it’s UML, just ignore them. Install CCTV and lodge police report. This is the best for now. I am sure you have your regrets and all, but now mentally you just need to prepare yourself.

Well.. I have already resign from that work place already.. as I heard from my x colleague they go until my workplace and find my manager. That's what scare me alot.

Mrhahahoho

Reaction score
Don’t worry about it. If it’s UML, just ignore them. Install CCTV and lodge police report. This is the best for now. I am sure you have your regrets and all, but now mentally you just need to prepare yourself.

Okay.. if wanna lodge police report just go to any police station will do ?

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Yes. All flock of same feather.
I got 1 con me top up his profit for a 2nd loan...
Nb, paid him n he disappear.

From that incident, nvr trust them again

Ya one of my UML starting very nice to me tell me what everything follow t&c wont force loan, go and force trf to my account....fk him upside down I tell him want give me account don’t want go police station and collect himself....had enough of these bs

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Can...did u sign a authorise letter for them.to claim the loan tru yr hr in the event u default

helpLS

Reaction score
Hi all,

Need advise on my ULS issue. Well like all of us here we face issue with our life and resort to borrowing money from them. I've got 1 ULS which i borrow 2K from them and have been paying from August till now. Everytime i've almost finish paying them, they will tell me that there's a admin fee which need to pay. At first was a few hundred dollars then now it move up to almost 3 to 4K the last round.

I've since move house and change my phone no. I'm afraid that they might go up to the old unit and disturb the new owner. What should i do?

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Hi all,

Need advise on my ULS issue. Well like all of us here we face issue with our life and resort to borrowing money from them. I've got 1 ULS which i borrow 2K from them and have been paying from August till now. Everytime i've almost finish paying them, they will tell me that there's a admin fee which need to pay. At first was a few hundred dollars then now it move up to almost 3 to 4K the last round.

I've since move house and change my phone no. I'm afraid that they might go up to the old unit and disturb the new owner. What should i do?

Stop paying and lodge a report...

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

When did you move house?

JCGNGIAM

Reaction score
Ya one of my UML starting very nice to me tell me what everything follow t&c wont force loan, go and force trf to my account....fk him upside down I tell him want give me account don’t want go police station and collect himself....had enough of these bs

then the loan shark got say anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.