Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Report to ROM.
The collector should allow to negotiate a alternative instalment payment.

Tomorrow I call adullum see if they can help me on my LML anot . If can't then I report to ROM and make matter big ..

Btw so far for your uml any Harrass going on ? Sadly today my boss called me and ask me about my debt problem as people keep calling .. tomorrow most probably my last day as she wanna talk to me first thing first in the morning .. oh god ..

lilangel21

Reaction score
They like not scared of police why ah?

Haha....ask me don’t threaten him with police.....I kind of had enough of their ******** already..... it’s always the same, they not sian I damn sian like no new tricks like that..... abit cartoon....

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Tomorrow I call adullum see if they can help me on my LML anot . If can't then I report to ROM and make matter big ..

Btw so far for your uml any Harrass going on ? Sadly today my boss called me and ask me about my debt problem as people keep calling .. tomorrow most probably my last day as she wanna talk to me first thing first in the morning .. oh god ..

Find new job. Start new life

JCKH0380

Reaction score

Make it big. If not they think they legal one can anyhow. They got rules to follow too

Plzhalp

Reaction score
WHEN YOU MAKE A POLICE REPORT, DON'T SURRENDER THE MONEY TO THEM. THEY WANT TO SEIZE, JUST REJECT.

i wanted to surrender the $790 to npc, they ask me to keep the money then two hours later say must seize the money. went to see my IO today, he ask me to transfer the $790 back to the AL to pray for the safety of my family members. the $790 i 'surrender' goes to the state funds and i need to fork out $790 from my pocket to pay the AL. fml.

May I know when u see ur transaction history...the fund is trf via...? Mine got name, most likely debtor...

lapcheongsap

Reaction score

Sadly the entity you mentioned only deals with big amount. Small amount say help but take 2 weeks never even do a single thing.

On the other hand, when licensed one come banging hard and making a din, feel free to call the authorities. They are not allowed to be of public nuisance anyway.

chulu2810

Reaction score
U do both. Go help group n report whole story to ROM.
Don't pay them till u get a outcome fr ROM.

Also standby to pursuit legal to LML for yr lost of income.
Collate everything n apply for court protection order.

1 of my business creditor did harassment to me n I also file n standby.

Lifereborn

Reaction score
Have you all wonder why the spf can't caught the operator who have been making the order and phone harassing you ? If you see the news of the guy who just got caught trying to extort stand chart half a million using only prepaid card and email with VPN I guess u guys will know what I am trying to say. Is about whether are the spf going all out to find those ls anot . 2 years have pass and I still have the same few ls calling me will they be caught ? Make police report until the IO send me letter say they have exhausted their resources and leads . Still want to have faith in the guys in uniform ?

Reaction score
Okay bros . Later i'll see what my boss say and the outcome .. if I really got fired I will do both

Avit worried now that I'm gonna lose my job .. hopefully I can find one that pay better ..

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Hang in there. This one no choice. Most importantly you need to be mentally prepared and strong enough to deal with AL. Sorry to say but it’s easier to find a new job.

Okay bros . Later i'll see what my boss say and the outcome .. if I really got fired I will do both

Avit worried now that I'm gonna lose my job .. hopefully I can find one that pay better ..

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Have you all wonder why the spf can't caught the operator who have been making the order and phone harassing you ? If you see the news of the guy who just got caught trying to extort stand chart half a million using only prepaid card and email with VPN I guess u guys will know what I am trying to say. Is about whether are the spf going all out to find those ls anot . 2 years have pass and I still have the same few ls calling me will they be caught ? Make police report until the IO send me letter say they have exhausted their resources and leads . Still want to have faith in the guys in uniform ?
Then u go commit crime lo see our men in blue will find u ant..

Reaction score
So I'm now the hot topic for my company as everyone knows about my previous lending problem and uml/LML problem .. one gossip lead to another even my boss thinks that I'm uml myself ..

At first she said I have to leave .. after talking for awhile she doesn't let me leave and insisted I have only 2 choices .. 1 is to pay her back now and leave .. second is to work till I pay her back everything then leave .. but I really wanna leave now as I have no face to stay anymore .. too much gossip around for me to stay ..

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Pay her back? You took loan from her?

So I'm now the hot topic for my company as everyone knows about my previous lending problem and uml/LML problem .. one gossip lead to another even my boss thinks that I'm uml myself ..

At first she said I have to leave .. after talking for awhile she doesn't let me leave and insisted I have only 2 choices .. 1 is to pay her back now and leave .. second is to work till I pay her back everything then leave .. but I really wanna leave now as I have no face to stay anymore .. too much gossip around for me to stay ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.