Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
updates.

i fork out $790 to repay the AL because money 'donated' to garment cannot take back. my AL accepted the $790 back but now ask me help him work, help me transfer money wor. hahaha, anybody want help them transfer not? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You have a lot to lose if the money comes from illegal sources. And the officers at cantonment level 14 can jio you for kopi sessions.
Stay out of such shady deals.

chulu2810

Reaction score
U can try silver lining. I only paid a few like5bucks.
But u have go thru group session on Christian help session...

I went twice then absent liao

Bro..dun waste time go adullam..best u call ur ml and ask them installment plan how much u afford to pay every month...u go adullam u have to pay them 3% of ur total amount u borrow.. anything can pm me

chulu2810

Reaction score
No idea.
I have few LML n business creditor.
Only business ones send their collector up to home.
Debt amt - 1300 to 55k.

55k contacted them n negiotate w them 1.2k mthly instalment.
Their client, my creditor don't disturb, can collect within 4mth fr me.
Send her collector, I use 3yr plus to pay us... She LL suck thumb.

Those licensed, can use govt or help group to tackle them.
UML use SPF..

I have contacted bgss yesterday on this thou . Do you all know if they charge anything for it ?

Reaction score
No idea.
I have few LML n business creditor.
Only business ones send their collector up to home.
Debt amt - 1300 to 55k.

55k contacted them n negiotate w them 1.2k mthly instalment.
Their client, my creditor don't disturb, can collect within 4mth fr me.
Send her collector, I use 3yr plus to pay us... She LL suck thumb.

Those licensed, can use govt or help group to tackle them.
UML use SPF..

Alright bro thanks alot

Reaction score
After the last 2 visits of debt collectors to my house . Yesterday and the day before . Today they came to my office .. is this allowed ? Everyday visits although they give me deadline till today 6pm ?

chulu2810

Reaction score
U can lodge a police report n go court order for harassment.
1st visit did u gave a reply to them when paying?

They only active initially, per trip 80 to 100...

After the last 2 visits of debt collectors to my house . Yesterday and the day before . Today they came to my office .. is this allowed ? Everyday visits although they give me deadline till today 6pm ?

Zane601000

Reaction score
Yeah should have but didn't think properly at that point ..

And I just got fired .. time to search for a new job ..

Bro sorry bro for your lost of job.. Seriously report to ROM for your job issues let this collectors learn their lesson.. I also owe lml there's 1 company ME.. I owe them 700 but I'm short so I tell them I can pay only $300 Okiee they accepted it then afew day later their worker called and tell me that every 3 days I have to pay $50 if not they send collectors lucky I got extra from freelance n I paid another $200 3 days later the the same guy called asked me y I nvr transferred the $50.. I told him I already transferred another $200 n updated their accounts he told me I still have to pay $50 every 3 days. He told me he is sending collectors over.. I told him sure you're doing your job but I did tell him once I receives the letter of demand and with proves of my payment n SMS I'll make a report to ROM..Suddenly he quiet n he says he'll talk to his boss n get back to me till now he quiet.. A lady from same company called n told end of the month I can make payment with the right figure. Bro all the best at the moment alot of bqt job paying $11 an hour b4 comes a good one.. Every Friday pay.. Flexible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.