Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bro sorry bro for your lost of job.. Seriously report to ROM for your job issues let this collectors learn their lesson.. I also owe lml there's 1 company ME.. I owe them 700 but I'm short so I tell them I can pay only $300 Okiee they accepted it then afew day later their worker called and tell me that every 3 days I have to pay $50 if not they send collectors lucky I got extra from freelance n I paid another $200 3 days later the the same guy called asked me y I nvr transferred the $50.. I told him I already transferred another $200 n updated their accounts he told me I still have to pay $50 every 3 days. He told me he is sending collectors over.. I told him sure you're doing your job but I did tell him once I receives the letter of demand and with proves of my payment n SMS I'll make a report to ROM..Suddenly he quiet n he says he'll talk to his boss n get back to me till now he quiet.. A lady from same company called n told end of the month I can make payment with the right figure. Bro all the best at the moment alot of bqt job paying $11 an hour b4 comes a good one.. Every Friday pay.. Flexible

Yeah I'm thinking of reporting them to ROM as now I have lose my job because of them .. as I have no source of income now .. they can wait for thier money slowly .. going over to bgss now hopefully they can help take out a plan for me .

Thinking of doing redmart for now till almost all my debt is cleared . Or at least half .. then once I can spare abit more money for myself imma go apply a job at PSA ..

Edit , actually I have one case similar to you too .. don't have enough cash on due date and they told me to pay 200 first for the 350 payment . Paid on that day 200 , 2 days later call me and ask for balance 150 . Being unable to pay they send debt collector one time to my place . Then stop till im able to pay them at the end of the month

Zane601000

Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking of reporting them to ROM as now I have lose my job because of them .. as I have no source of income now .. they can wait for thier money slowly .. going over to bgss now hopefully they can help take out a plan for me .

Thinking of doing redmart for now till almost all my debt is cleared . Or at least half .. then once I can spare abit more money for myself imma go apply a job at PSA ..

Edit , actually I have one case similar to you too .. don't have enough cash on due date and they told me to pay 200 first for the 350 payment . Paid on that day 200 , 2 days later call me and ask for balance 150 . Being unable to pay they send debt collector one time to my place . Then stop till im able to pay them at the end of the month
All the best for the future hope uml can get off your back...

Reaction score
Report to ROM since now they cost yr job.
Pause all payment till u get outcome w ROM.
Those a#$hole

Just went over to bgss and talk with them .. they helped me to delay my payment for now as they can't do any installment plans yet because I lost my job ..

Yeah I have no ways to make any payment now ..

chulu2810

Reaction score
Good news.
Now u explore using legal against them...
Like collector harassment making u lose yr job n income...
Make them can't renew their licence..
E.g. like the Funan foodstall case....

Just went over to bgss and talk with them .. they helped me to delay my payment for now as they can't do any installment plans yet because I lost my job ..

Yeah I have no ways to make any payment now ..

Reaction score
Good news.

Roger ! I'm thinking of writing an email to ROM regarding this . But I have seek help from bgss already so I'm not sure if I should ..

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah should have but didn't think properly at that point ..

And I just got fired .. time to search for a new job ..

Sorry to hear that. For the lml, as suggested by bros here, report to rom. As for your job, take one step at a time. Take whatever to tide you thru first. Stay strong

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good news.

No use one... that will probably drive them to become UML

Like one guy said before, LML and UML are likely connected

Reaction score
Alright , I will write a letter in tomorrow . And hopefully rom take action on them !

Thanks for all your help and advices bros .

chulu2810

Reaction score
ROM will investigate especially now they cost your job.
Once they (LML) know u know the legal way, they will not be so daring.

Yes. UML n LML r all related. Even debt collector
So do filter yr important contacts.

I experienced it cause I replied my collector finance tight n now I have new loan ads sending me at wee hours.
I just report them to iwithness n replied them saying had reported their loan ads.

I am not returning to the **** that I am trying to come out now.

No use one... that will probably drive them to become UML

Like one guy said before, LML and UML are likely connected

Last edited:

chulu2810

Reaction score
Please do. U will go thru it. There r job waiting outside. Some free lance like delivery can consider while hunting for full time ones.

I do get my own renovation job n off perk I do delivery with my car... still ok to pass by.

Alright , I will write a letter in tomorrow . And hopefully rom take action on them !

Thanks for all your help and advices bros .

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
ROM will investigate especially now they cost your job.
Once they (LML) know u know the legal way, they will not be so daring.

Yes. UML n LML r all related. Even debt collector
So do filter yr important contacts.

I experienced it cause I replied my collector finance tight n now I have new loan ads sending me at wee hours.
I just report them to iwithness n replied them saying had reported their loan ads.

I am not returning to the **** that I am trying to come out now.
Becoz money lender share customer data base..I also kena alot of uml SMS in the past after borrow from lml

Fear Less

Reaction score
Becoz money lender share customer data base..I also kena alot of uml SMS in the past after borrow from lml

All same muther fackers . Once we are in their network , we cant get off. Just ignore. Occasionally they will call using non local numbers. I ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.