Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Thanks. Very sickening when they create a group chat and randomly add in numbers to do mass broadcast. In some case can see is just numbers in running order.

Change number is an option but must get a new number. If take a recycle one and it happens to belong to a debtor previously, doubt it will help much.

I kanna before... the group chat... previously I didn’t know I just leave group chat and ignore... yeah....I call up teleco and ask them for new numbers...

I got forced loan cos I change number but never close my bank account.....now like got more probs.... sigh... how’s everyone...

Worried90

Reaction score
I kanna before... the group chat... previously I didn’t know I just leave group chat and ignore... yeah....I call up teleco and ask them for new numbers...

I got forced loan cos I change number but never close my bank account.....now like got more probs.... sigh... how’s everyone...

Im just a NOK and I got 1 AL that is so persistent. Confirm local AL. Today he called my office on every single min basis and hurling abusive n vulgarities at everyone that picks up the phone.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Im just a NOK and I got 1 AL that is so persistent. Confirm local AL. Today he called my office on every single min basis and hurling abusive n vulgarities at everyone that picks up the phone.

I remember ur case...how Long already....sigh...U got work with ur HR/Boss to say u no longer work there...?

Last edited:

Aion99

Reaction score
Yesterday.
LML debt collectors came to my office, asking when I can return back the money. I said I not free to argue with him at the office area, he keep following me. Then, he asked me to come over, I obliged and he said to me "wah you like a dog ah, listen to what I said etc." He gave me 5 days to clear him, at least pay him 20% of the loan. The prob is, I don't have any money for him.
It is so embarssing, everyone looked at me when he talked so loudly. He said a lot of bad words. What should I do? He said he will come again if I don't pay.:(

Last edited:

chulu2810

Reaction score
Report ROM. U went to help group?

Yesterday.
LML debt collectors came to my office and asking when I can return back the money. I want to run away, he keep following me. Then, he asked me to come over, I obliged and he said to me "wah you like a dog ah, listen to what I said etc." He gave me 5 days to clear him, at least pay him 20% of the loan. The prob is, I don't have any money for him.
It is so embarssing, everyone looked at me when he talked so loudly. He said a lot of bad words. What should I do? He said he will come again if I don't pay.:(

Worried90

Reaction score
I remember ur case...how Long already....sigh...U got work with ur HR/Boss to say u no longer work there...?

For my job scope, not easy to say I'm not working here. Colleagues filter my Calls. All took turn to scold that bimbo when he turns nasty. Me too took e opportunity to scold him too. Think mine ard 3 weeks liao. This one is damn persistent. Today finally changed his name bt sadly I got ears damn sharp colleagues.

Worried90

Reaction score

Best part is aft paying up previously to this bimbo we didn't take a single cent from him. Hb gave in to his threats. Gosh and he seriously have dementia la.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
For my job scope, not easy to say I'm not working here. Colleagues filter my Calls. All took turn to scold that bimbo when he turns nasty. Me too took e opportunity to scold him too. Think mine ard 3 weeks liao. This one is damn persistent. Today finally changed his name bt sadly I got ears damn sharp colleagues.

Haha....ur colleagues all so nice....I hope everyone bosses can be understanding too....I also let my NOK down, I really feel very ashame and regretful about that....sigh...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Best part is aft paying up previously to this bimbo we didn't take a single cent from him. Hb gave in to his threats. Gosh and he seriously have dementia la.

because of the details they have about us....sad la...I also paid a lot le....

Worried90

Reaction score
Haha....ur colleagues all so nice....I hope everyone bosses can be understanding too....I also let my NOK down, I really feel very ashame and regretful about that....sigh...

They too understand it's none of my business n even for hb, he's being scammed.

Zane601000

Reaction score
Yesterday.
LML debt collectors came to my office, asking when I can return back the money. I said I not free to argue with him at the office area, he keep following me. Then, he asked me to come over, I obliged and he said to me "wah you like a dog ah, listen to what I said etc." He gave me 5 days to clear him, at least pay him 20% of the loan. The prob is, I don't have any money for him.
Please report they're only debt collectors.. If they're persistent you follow.. Report their right is only to pass you letter of demand nothing else they can ask but they can't harass or say whatever they like even to tell the whole world you owe money also not allowed.. Like LS b4 loan everything can nice and beautiful after loan behave like ** same la collectors in YouTube bloody professional but after that thy behave like animals .. They're testing you.. Report ROM there's hotline number don't worry they'll help you.. If you get installment plans by the lmls..pls don't play punk..All the bros n sisters here go through worst than what we're going thru.. What they advice r good...

Zane601000

Reaction score
Yesterday.
Lastly don't fall into their trap.. LS will take the opportunity to spam your mobile don't fall for it..

Aion99

Reaction score
Please report they're only debt collectors.. If they're persistent you follow.. Report their right is only to pass you letter of demand nothing else they can ask but they can't harass or say whatever they like even to tell the whole world you owe money also not allowed....

You called ROM before? What are the key info that I need to tell ROM? I am just a small fish, do you think ROM will accept my call?

Zane601000

Reaction score
You called ROM before? What are the key info that I need to tell ROM? I am just a small fish, do you think ROM will accept my call?
Don't worry small or big fish they'll listen n they will help you but you have to believe them n give them info of your debt n what the DC done to you at your workplace with chances of you losing your job cause my colleague on drs these ppl still try their luck my buddy almost lost his job so he reported to ROM.. After that peace no more disturb
... Now these DC informing their boss got fish can mkn.. So plz ignore all those stupid spam in your phone they're trying their luck to bait you..

IamInnocent9696

Reaction score
Just want to share a little and thanks the forum members here as well.

(By the way im still in the midst of fighting these AL/scams/UML/Blackmailing), Not considered peaceful days yet as its only considered recent.

So im one of the victims in those UML scams , which they blackmail or threaten to do something to you when you dont give in to their request.

Wanted a larger amount but said needed test loan etc , after test loan all the pattern came . Want to cancel , but asked for cancellation fees etc etc. Note : i did not take any single cent from the AL at all. Paid more than the trial loan.

Im afraid of course , but i still went to the police.

Changed all phone line , bank account , installed CCTV.
Office wise, request for a changed line. Start all over again.

After doing all of these, the only thing to expect was a face to face confrontation.

I think peeps who are like me needed was support , courage and confidence.

I also have a bunch of friends who offered to camp in my house when they are free just hoping the commandos would appear. (with weapons)

We did that based on the frequency of suspicious personnel coming to my level and captured by CCTV and plan the next camping.

After doing all these, you feel stronger with courage. (Im just a weak fat bum in real life )

But now my mind would be “you put me in the lift with the UML that i know threaten me , i am gonna fight him to the end. Be it bloody fight or i end up in the hospital it doesnt matter i will still fight. Because these people threaten my family , my livelihood? If i dont fight , who will ?

Lastly support from family and friends and colleague , open your mouth and explain. Face not an issue at this point of time , you will get the face back when you passed all these obstacle because people respect your experiences. Money wise Open up a plan to them and hope they lend u the money to pass your financial crisis. People tend to be a little sympathetic when they see you in this state.

I just want to say guys , you have no choice when you are in this state. If your throw in the towel , u may be badly scarred for life.
But if you fight , you may not lose. Of couse you may have injury which time can heal.

Keep on fighting guys , stay strong and woop these people!

chulu2810

Reaction score
I had business creditor send debt collector to my house, leave notice n paste on door... ( I mostly return home late night)
Contacted them n they agreed to instalment.
Some yaya... says will send regularly...
I replied up to u. Visit my house n reply also same.
U all not only collector to my house.

Lastly don't fall into their trap.. LS will take the opportunity to spam your mobile don't fall for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.