Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
This one You have to give your bank instructions and information for your company to credit your salary to.

Search Engine Optimization. How do you change a bank account and will your pay then be transferred there? I'm changing jobs soon (unrelated to this).

chulu2810

Reaction score
Powerful....

They are for sure not going to get anything from me and I made it clear to him from the onset once the situation started to turn sour.

My message was clear. I don’t have any more money to give and you will not see a single $ coming out of me. Then more threats and eventually gone silent.

I did not even once beg to leave me alone or ask not to contact me. Even told him that my Wife and family are made aware already so good luck in contacting them. Lastly told him the next time you make contact I’ll be reporting to police.
I don’t live in a HDB so to some extent there is security. But they could tailgate and come to my unit nevertheless.
I live next door to a gentleman who works in CID division (not that he will be able to do anything or not) and he works nights so usually their door is always open and they have a fierce dog who will bark without fail and then trigger my own dog to bark. That might not be much but for now it’s something.

In the meanwhile I’ll work out a CCTV installation.

winster

Reaction score
So now I get another watsapp recorded message along with some threats. They called my Wife on her HP and also my home where my mum picked up. Explained in detail to wifey. Going police later in the evening. Next step to get a CCTV. Not sure these barstards will come to condo or not. Any idea?

They are for sure not going to get anything from me and I made it clear to him from the onset once the situation started to turn sour.

My message was clear. I don’t have any more money to give and you will not see a single $ coming out of me. Then more threats and eventually gone silent.

I did not even once beg to leave me alone or ask not to contact me. Even told him that my Wife and family are made aware already so good luck in contacting them. Lastly told him the next time you make contact I’ll be reporting to police.
I don’t live in a HDB so to some extent there is security. But they could tailgate and come to my unit nevertheless.
I live next door to a gentleman who works in CID division (not that he will be able to do anything or not) and he works nights so usually their door is always open and they have a fierce dog who will bark without fail and then trigger my own dog to bark. That might not be much but for now it’s something.

In the meanwhile I’ll work out a CCTV installation.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You can inform management to strictly provide details of visitors. Also cctv is the best bet. They can come up with all sorts of threats. Just hang in there and don’t give in will do. Remember they are in the dark. They dare send runner, also the runner stupid.

So now I get another watsapp recorded message along with some threats. They called my Wife on her HP and also my home where my mum picked up. Explained in detail to wifey. Going police later in the evening. Next step to get a CCTV. Not sure these barstards will come to condo or not. Any idea?

EmmaNeedsHelp

Reaction score
Hi, so my amount is relatively small, i borrowed from a man who claimed to be licensed, he had certs and license numbers and even had supposed backing from a licensed moneylender company. After a few weeks it was apparent he wasn't legit.

i only borrowed 200 and have more or less paid back everything via deferments. Upon reading the advice of everyone here I went to make a police report and changed my singpass ID and stuff.

What else can I do?

They just sent me another account number. I feel very panicked.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
No need to panic. This is what they do best. To scare you. You can just block them off. Inform your NOK and workplace of a scam and harassment.

Trust me. You heed our advices here. In this thread, a lot of ‘survivors’. You need to calm down and read all the info given. If you keep stressing and panic, nothing will help. You need to help yourself by being brave first.

They just sent me another account number. I feel very panicked.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Search Engine Optimization. How do you change a bank account and will your pay then be transferred there? I'm changing jobs soon (unrelated to this).

Unlicensed one have a lot of advertisement....licensed one not allowed to.... be wary.... change bank account u need ask the bank...probably close one and open another one...? Ur pay u need ask ur HR, update them if u want to change....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I wonder is LS is reading the posts and realigning strategy.

Even if they read so what...? Actually all of them tactic same one... simple question to think about for u.... people say owe money people money, we paid them off more than we borrowed... they have our info, feed on our fear, continue to harass after we paid them.... they continuously try their luck on harassment cos it did work out for them on other victims.... continue to pay can have no harassment, then u prepare to pay for ur whole life lo....stop paying them harassment will come but will stop...if they splash lock, send notes, how many times can they do...? 10 times...? 100 times....? Someone did mention here in the thread stop early end early.

Plzhalp

Reaction score

Not really sure about condo.... but definitely safer than HDB I Guess...? Anything just inform the police nearest to ur place and ur IO if u have one...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
We did have one idiotic LS who came in here and acted all punky. No one give a damn about him anyway. Always remember we are in the open. They are living their lives like dirty little rats. They can’t get to you unless you give in to your fears.

No doubt they will send threats and unfortunately in some cases, they sent runners to splash doors. But think about it, which is worse? Pay them til you got nothing to give or pay them til you don’t have money to pay your own bills and meals? They are depending on cheating people’s money to survive. If everyone stop paying them, they won’t be able to operate. Sending runner/ debtor also means they are earning less.

I wonder is LS is reading the posts and realigning strategy.

winster

Reaction score
My wife also angry for being threatened. She did as I told to tell them we are not paying. Going police and blocked number.

Saw a missed call in my office mailbox. Planning to speak to HR head but think I’ll wait till Monday.

First time in my life I been threatened. But I tell myself I don’t owe these fellas nothing and I have nothing to hide either. Imagine if they really did transfer the 50k to me. I’d be done for life.

Yes it’s true end early and bite the bullet. Eventually it will go away. Kinda curious how the drama will unfold in the next few days.

The guy who I deal with is called Xxx. He has a partner by the name sunny. Ready somewhere about Xxx but now cannot locate. I suppose they have struck others in this post surely.

*Edited to delete names

Last edited:

winster

Reaction score
Best part is I was so curious last night to find out what they will do after I send them the processing fee they demanded. Wanted 1280$ and I sent them 1000$. That above the 400+300 I was suppose to pay back on the pretext of the test loan.

winster

Reaction score
And why are the government agencies not publising the MO of test loan etc. May not save all bit at least some will walk away for sure.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
My wife also angry for being threatened. She did as I told to tell them we are not paying. Going police and blocked number.

Saw a missed call in my office mailbox. Planning to speak to HR head but think I’ll wait till Monday.

First time in my life I been threatened. But I tell myself I don’t owe these fellas nothing and I have nothing to hide either. Imagine if they really did transfer the 50k to me. I’d be done for life.

Yes it’s true end early and bite the bullet. Eventually it will go away. Kinda curious how the drama will unfold in the next few days.

The guy who I deal with is called Neo. He has a partner by the name sunny. Ready somewhere about Sunny but now cannot locate. I suppose they have struck others in this post surely.
Just ignore them..neo sunny Kenny Jayden Jordan all **** name I seen before.i really hope when they die they will suffered

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
We did have one idiotic LS who came in here and acted all punky. No one give a damn about him anyway. Always remember we are in the open. They are living their lives like dirty little rats. They can’t get to you unless you give in to your fears.

No doubt they will send threats and unfortunately in some cases, they sent runners to splash doors. But think about it, which is worse? Pay them til you got nothing to give or pay them til you don’t have money to pay your own bills and meals? They are depending on cheating people’s money to survive. If everyone stop paying them, they won’t be able to operate. Sending runner/ debtor also means they are earning less.
No need huan lo about those al.jus think for yourself

Plzhalp

Reaction score

The guy who I deal with is called Neo. He has a partner by the name sunny. Ready somewhere about Sunny but now cannot locate. I suppose they have struck others in this post surely.

Someone once said one AL got many names.... it’s usually the same person...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Just ignore them..neo sunny Kenny Jayden Jordan all **** name I seen before.i really hope when they die they will suffered

But I realise the AL all like English name sounds more “professional” ah...when their English like **** cannot even type properly....haha

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Best part is I was so curious last night to find out what they will do after I send them the processing fee they demanded. Wanted 1280$ and I sent them 1000$. That above the 400+300 I was suppose to pay back on the pretext of the test loan.

They went to party...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.