Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
LML came to office again last week, this is the second time they came. But now I don't have any single cent to pay them. Waiting for year end bonus, to gather the 2.5k needed for self declare bankruptcy. But still have 2 months need to wait, how to drag the LML until then? Boss already warned that if they keep coming to disturb the office, my job will be gone!

Bro have you went to the help group for help ? If no please do so they will definitely have a way for this for you .

And do not ignore your LML . They text you just tell them no money and have to wait . Talk to them reasonably on when you can make payment .

But your priority now is to find a social service group for help . If you don't help yourself no one is gonna help you .

All the best and stay positive bro . But remember , we as a guy we don't say only we must do !

And most importantly , don't stress yourself out . Stress is scary , we have to learn to love ourselves by doing what is needed to be done now

Reaction score
And guys , any harassment attacks going on lately ? Mine have been quiet for awhile . Still doesn't feel right and have been bracing myself everyday for it .

I spotted some suspicious new face around my block lately thou . Sitting and walking around hmmm

Reaction score
Is it legal to go to your workplace to ask for the payments?

Yes it is . They came to my old workplace once and the next day I'm fired .

ALs sometimes still call my old office too and my ex boss called me and scolded me useless and etc for ignoring them and running away from them .then saying they (boss and colleagues) are civilised person and not like me and they don't tolerate this kind of behavior .. but there is nothing I can do now but to just apologize . Even said that If there is one more call from the AL they are gonna report to police about me and publish it on the newspaper ..

Well I can only look forward now . So please stay strong too guys .

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Yes it is . They came to my old workplace once and the next day I'm fired .

ALs sometimes still call my old office too and my ex boss called me and scolded me useless and etc for ignoring them and running away from them .then saying they (boss and colleagues) are civilised person and not like me and they don't tolerate this kind of behavior .. but there is nothing I can do now but to just apologize . Even said that If there is one more call from the AL they are gonna report to police about me and publish it on the newspaper ..

Well I can only look forward now . So please stay strong too guys .

U still jobless nw?make an effort to pay lml la...

CloudClau

Reaction score
Deco my door

My door is being Decorated aldy and locked , reported to police and yet this still happen , wonder this runner what time they strike , wonder whats the net step they will do .

Can anyone advise ?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
First of all, did you install cctv? And any police cctv around your area?

Now that they splashed and locked, you don’t need to bother to pay at all.

And also that police patrol will frequent your area more now that it’s officially a harassment and you have lodged report.

Check your inbox. I pm you on what to do.

My door is being Decorated aldy and locked , reported to police and yet this still happen , wonder this runner what time they strike , wonder whats the net step they will do .

Can anyone advise ?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Didn’t you read about getting it from sim lim? Less than $50 and you could have save yourself all from these.

Now that it’s being splashed, I don’t think any runner would come anytime soon. How much did you owe?

Financial issue , i cant find a cheaper one

trippyglobe

Reaction score
Hi, fully agree too.
All this suckers are really up to your nerves.
I was also involve with them, no funds given and yet keep asking for payments, always go back on their words, can’t take it anymore.
Decided to STOP giving them.
But it really need a strong and firm heart to do this, saying is easy.
Need advise from here, what actions will they do?
Since blocking them and banned calls from unknown numbers.

Really regretted of my actions, but door already open to them
Have to be strong to fight them now.

Fully agree.

It’s feels strange and difficult to understand where all the sanity was hiding when I needed it most. Not it’s all rather easy for me analyse and think what I should or should not have done. But the cat is already out, damage is done.

On a positive note I will definitely take this experience as one of the best ever. An experience which I could do without.

I am now receiving very polite calls from numbers with country codes +7 (Russia) and +91 (India) asking if I need loans. Funny part is that if you look at the last 8 digits of these numbers they appear to be Singapore numbers with either 8 or 9.

Wondering if these guys first try and scam you to squeeze when they can and later try and do telemarket you a loan either a real loan or get you to think it’s real and prep you up for another scam.

They have a decent investment in all of this and so it’s highly organised mostly in Malaysia I believe.

This should be featuring on scam city show on discovery channel for sure.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Like we advised everyone else, get cctv install first thing. Then slowly inform NOK or workplace that you have been scammed. Cos those idiots will keep harassing til you scare and pay.

Hi, fully agree too.
All this suckers are really up to your nerves.
I was also involve with them, no funds given and yet keep asking for payments, always go back on their words, can’t take it anymore.
Decided to STOP giving them.
But it really need a strong and firm heart to do this, saying is easy.
Need advise from here, what actions will they do?
Since blocking them and banned calls from unknown numbers.

Really regretted of my actions, but door already open to them
Have to be strong to fight them now.

CloudClau

Reaction score
Eh..like this better then police got job to do...they don't come police also can't do anything much..how much u own them.actually kena splash Liao just don't give a fk Liao .worse is over ...

Borrow 450 , got 250 , paid 600 still ask for $2k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.