Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t know about you. I’m not encouraging anything but LML has helped me in times when I really need it. With the right displine and mentality I’m sure LML can help others as well. So far my experiences with LML has been nothing but good. To each it’s own. But still I would say LML IS THE LAST RESORT for your cash flow problems. And UML is a NO NO. Only reason I got sucked into this UML problem is becos I thought they we legit LML. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well.

Tbh, u should not encourage others to borrow money... not from LML, and definitely not from UML

Should go and borrow from Bank if really need money.
Talk to those people who standing at the bank.
Never ever borrow from LML or UML.
Why don't utilise the Bank credit balance transfer ? :s11:

Nik1987

Reaction score
Should go and borrow from Bank if really need money.
Talk to those people who standing at the bank.
Never ever borrow from LML or UML.
Why don't utilise the Bank credit balance transfer ? :s11:

I’m sure if it was easy to borrow from bank all of us here would have done that instead of getting from LML Or UML No?

Anyway different ppl have the own different reasons for borrowing money. Be it banks or ah Long or LML. I use LML because I cannot take from banks due to reasons which I don’t need to explain further.

You mention Bank Credit Balance Trsf. What’s that? Mind explaining what is it?

Last edited:

dandandandan

Reaction score
I’m sure if it was easy to borrow from bank many ppl would have done that instead of getting from LML Or UML No?

Anyway different ppl have the own different reasons for borrowing money. Be it banks or ah Long or LML. I use LML because I cannot take from banks due to reasons which I don’t need to explain further.

You mention Bank Credit Balance Trsf. What’s that? Mind explaining what is it?

not every1 have a credit card to draw credits from . therefore they took up quick loan for AL .

dandandandan

Reaction score
Been reading the threads here. My friend wanted to be steady and 1 shot clear all loan , then AL started playing stun . acct full , trf wrong amt to acct . bla bla bla . he decided to call quit . report police, install cctv , change number. close bank acct . now lets wait for their actions .. Realised this sucker are not steady 1 , rhey just wanna milk u

Nik1987

Reaction score
Hi I'm interested too. I still have LML to pay

I’ve PM you. Check your inbox.

Side note. Those who have asked for the job details I’m checking with the HR on how to fix an interview for you guys/ladies. Will update y’all individually by tmr asap once I get more details from HR.

Nik1987

Reaction score
Been reading the threads here. My friend wanted to be steady and 1 shot clear all loan , then AL started playing stun . acct full , trf wrong amt to acct . bla bla bla . he decided to call quit . report police, install cctv , change number. close bank acct . now lets wait for their actions .. Realised this sucker are not steady 1 , rhey just wanna milk u

Yeah that’s what happened to some of the posters here also. My IO also said the same thing. Pay or don’t pay they will still pull stunts.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I would suggest for those in trouble to reconsider. Settle whatever financial issue before seeking help from LML. You don’t need to add problems on top of another problem. All these borrowing are just temporary solutions. End of the month or due period, still need to pay. So best to not approach all these LML for now.

I don’t know about you. I’m not encouraging anything but LML has helped me in times when I really need it. With the right displine and mentality I’m sure LML can help others as well. So far my experiences with LML has been nothing but good. To each it’s own. But still I would say LML IS THE LAST RESORT for your cash flow problems. And UML is a NO NO. Only reason I got sucked into this UML problem is becos I thought they we legit LML. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well.

yhs123321

Reaction score
I found a freelance despatch no need bike , can choose the job to accept if u only can make it ,*uparcel* download app apple or android then register, can try.

Dean38

Reaction score
Ouh i just remembered sumthing when the time i lodge a police report regarding AL i realised that 1 sgt in uniform told me he said the best just pay them off So no troubles...i was a bit dumbfounded wen he said dat and wen 1 day my io met me to advise me on wat shld be done he did mention dat some police officer do have connection to AL so now abit curious on why the officer said that and it struck me after my io told me dat. So be mindful of who u made the report to cos the AL may know if u make a police report. And my IO did say dey are still investigating try to know whi the officers that had connection to these AL but of cos dey cany let the media know.

Zane601000

Reaction score
I would suggest for those in trouble to reconsider. Settle whatever financial issue before seeking help from LML. You don’t need to add problems on top of another problem. All these borrowing are just temporary solutions. End of the month or due period, still need to pay. So best to not approach all these LML for now.
Agree if you need help for lml NEGO payment from volunteers or SGdebtbuster it'll b expensive... It'll b more costly

AISTERU

Reaction score
Exactly ! I hope more will take heed . Do not pay and don't even re transfer and make a police report and don't repeat the same mistake of dealing with criminals .

I’ve PM you. Check your inbox.

Side note. Those who have asked for the job details I’m checking with the HR on how to fix an interview for you guys/ladies. Will update y’all individually by tmr asap once I get more details from HR.

what job is it? need it as well

dandandandan

Reaction score
My friend got 1 loan due soon . He is just gonan pay it and block the AL . Well, he do have 1 AL nv pay due to AL say no acct. His mind set is. i steady , i took loan. i repay. you chu stun, i won pay a single cent.

Tegibhai

Reaction score
Yes! Put a stop to all these crap. Have u spoken to the IO yet? I was at first worried and all that but after talking to my IO, it really helped me calm down and get back my proper thought of focus. I really couldn’t focus on my job at work but I’m much much better now. And like what all the other bros and sis said, take all the precautionary steps and just brace yourself for splash paint and put a lock on your gate. Stop paying them and you could use those money to buy new paint to paint the walls. There has not been any reports of houses being set on fire for a VERY long time. I also been using LML for about 5yrs. If u REALLY REALLY need some cash to sustain till ur next pay day I can recommend one. From lender to good friend. Some LML are really ****ed up but this coy is the real deal. I think if I tell him about my AL problem he will surely scold me upside down. Hahah. Anyway PM me if you wanna know more.
Spoken to my IO today after one of AL yestrday sent some msgs to NOK... advised me to block n ignore then n get cctv and alsp report the threats to the police..
Tmrw going down to Town Council apply permit for cctv... now anothet AL which i stop paying just sent me video of door deco... then voice msging me shouting his lungs out...he said dont challenge him ...i told him ur the one challenging me..lolz..lets see how it goes... gonna block their number from my NOK phone later.

Nik1987

Reaction score
Spoken to my IO today after one of AL yestrday sent some msgs to NOK... advised me to block n ignore then n get cctv and alsp report the threats to the police..
Tmrw going down to Town Council apply permit for cctv... now anothet AL which i stop paying just sent me video of door deco... then voice msging me shouting his lungs out...he said dont challenge him ...i told him ur the one challenging me..lolz..lets see how it goes... gonna block their number from my NOK phone later.

U got balls man. For all we know they could even be the same person. When I ignored AL A, he said he will call and harass my NOK. Then I got a call from a new AL ask me if i need loan. I politely said no and he said ok and hang up. Immediately my NOK got a msg from the new AL saying he will burn my flat if I don’t pay up my deferment fees. I checked the hp number and it’s the same number that asked me if I need a new loan.

Rofl.

Nik1987

Reaction score
My friend got 1 loan due soon . He is just gonan pay it and block the AL . Well, he do have 1 AL nv pay due to AL say no acct. His mind set is. i steady , i took loan. i repay. you chu stun, i won pay a single cent.

It’s really stupid how these AL prey on people’s fear. I mean like we take loan and we will pay back on the agreed date. You’re a freaking AH LONG sia. We’d be crazy and just asking for trouble if we take their money and run. People want to do things swee2 but they themselves f uck themselves up. No problem create problem. Haishhh.

Last edited:

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just get to install or diy cctv to a recorder so you can record and handphone see sui sui :)

Tegibhai

Reaction score
U got balls man. For all we know they could even be the same person. When I ignored AL A, he said he will call and harass my NOK. Then I got a call from a new AL ask me if i need loan. I politely said no and he said ok and hang up. Immediately my NOK got a msg from the new AL saying he will burn my flat if I don’t pay up my deferment fees. I checked the hp number and it’s the same number that asked me if I need a new loan.

Rofl.
Yeah... i got a feeling that all my ALs are connected to each other... it happened wen 2 of them gave the same bank acc number...wen confranted 1 of them he denied...The AL who shouting at at me finally msg me bank acc for $200 transfer, i asked him is this to clear ah...he started shouting again... saying i show pattern...again i told him ur the one showing pattern wen i wanted to clear payment...he said u dunno what i can do...then said he himself will come up my house...i ignored all this... but I'm gonna wait for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.