Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You don’t have to worry about them coming down to your office. They are illegal. And if they really come down. They are damn bloody stupid. Go and read the advices on this thread and calm yourself down.

Anyone can advise me what can i do. New here. Been really stressful not sure who to look for.

Heaven

Reaction score
You don’t have to worry about them coming down to your office. They are illegal. And if they really come down. They are damn bloody stupid. Go and read the advices on this thread and calm yourself down.

I am totally stress up. Need a listening ear and a part time job just in case i lose my job

Heaven

Reaction score
nothing... just constantly whatsapp msg and call. speak to ur hr and inform them of ur situation... how much do u owe ?

Police advice to change numbers. Have you done that? Are you intending to clear them? I wanted to negotiate to monthly but they dont want to negotiate

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Don’t be silly. Pls read up on all the past few pages. The advices are all here. You need to calm yourself and read. No point panicking. And don’t pay them anymore. It will never end. Down here, we are helping as much as possible. But no one can help you except yourself if you don’t calm down and listen to us.

Police advice to change numbers. Have you done that? Are you intending to clear them? I wanted to negotiate to monthly but they dont want to negotiate

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unless you gave your superior name to them, else they wont know. Probably call your DID, if not the main line and then shout at the tel receptionist.

Suggest you pluck up the courage to inform your boss and hr.

Anyone experience AL calling your superior?

Heaven

Reaction score
Unless you gave your superior name to them, else they wont know. Probably call your DID, if not the main line and then shout at the tel receptionist.

Suggest you pluck up the courage to inform your boss and hr.

No balls dont know what to say. If boss know sure out of job

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Sooner or later, they will know. All the harassments will drive you crazy. So, my question to you now is are you willing to heed our advice? Or you want to keep panicking?

Fear Less

Reaction score
then be prepared to look for a new job. these are crooks who will do anything to you except phisical harm . read up la bro. i and some here like to stand physically with you. your nok and office are their targets, to ruin you.

Heaven

Reaction score
then be prepared to look for a new job. these are crooks who will do anything to you except phisical harm . read up la bro. i and some here like to stand physically with you. your nok and office are their targets, to ruin you.

So they will target office and supervisors. Hais damn stress

Heaven

Reaction score
Sooner or later, they will know. All the harassments will drive you crazy. So, my question to you now is are you willing to heed our advice? Or you want to keep panicking?

When we took a loan it is required to provide office and superior contact which i stupidly provide

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
It took you a lot of courage here today to share. But you must first calm your thoughts and mind for now. We have seen a lot of people with the same plights as you. So don’t panic. Now you need to do the following:

1. Inform your NOK , boss. Tell them you have been scammed and currently under threats.

2. Go and get an affordable cctv from Sim Lim to install at your door.

3. Deactivate all social media accounts to prevent them from saving your personal photos of loved ones.

4. Change your mobile number.

5. Lodge a police report.

6. Find balls to face it. No one can help you except yourself.

Last but not least, DO NOT PAY THEM ANYMORE. It will never end even if you try to.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You just explain to them that you saw the ad online and make enquiries. Who knows it was a scam and turned out to be Unlicensed Money Lenders.

When we took a loan it is required to provide office and superior contact which i stupidly provide

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I am just a passerby here to help and give advices.

But if I were you, I would confide in someone who can make decision. Trust me. You will feel better after you share. A sense of relief.

May i seek advice how do you inform your workmates

Heaven

Reaction score
I am just a passerby here to help and give advices.

But if I were you, I would confide in someone who can make decision. Trust me. You will feel better after you share. A sense of relief.

I really dont know how. You guys all cleared or stop paying them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.