Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawninthedark

Reaction score
How long since u ignore dem

So far today 2nd day alr..i cant be bother seriously..i paid to their account as provided to me..i dunno what else they still wan leh..thats the only acc they provide me i oso dunno what kind of stupid reason they wan to provide me..ownself snook ownself. I was force to take the loan btw. I jus check and decided not to take up the loan. They say if i dun take will penalise me w an admin fee of $250. πŸ˜’

Reaction score
And another question. Has anyone been harressed more then phone calls?

Yes. They may even harass and splash paint at your innocent neighbors.

But listen to us, no matter what they say, stay firm and never ever pay them else you are going to be miserable for a long time.

Low point

Reaction score
I see... Just praying nothing happens... I dun see a reason for the fellas to find me... I didnt take anything frm them.... But keeping fi gers crossed.... Hooefully the cctv at the lift landing and staircase deter anyone frm coming....

Yes. They may even harass and splash paint at your innocent neighbors.

But listen to us, no matter what they say, stay firm and never ever pay them else you are going to be miserable for a long time.

Makminah

Reaction score
I see... Just praying nothing happens... I dun see a reason for the fellas to find me... I didnt take anything frm them.... But keeping fi gers crossed.... Hooefully the cctv at the lift landing and staircase deter anyone frm coming....

Yes bro. Hopefully all is well for you. Stay strong bro! πŸ’ͺ

Asdqwer

Reaction score
I'm doing my best to keep calm. Cant stop worrying. Can't focus. I feel like someone is Watching me all the time. Feeling afraid when they will come next or follow a family member.

Low point

Reaction score
Block dem n inform nok.... Dun worry all will b fine....

I'm doing my best to keep calm. Cant stop worrying. Can't focus. I feel like someone is Watching me all the time. Feeling afraid when they will come next or follow a family member.

Oldlady

Reaction score
everyone who facing loan scams was worried because they are in the dark side, they are shadows, but what can we do? Continue to feed them and waiting for the same feeling in the future? Or stop to feed them face the fear from today but our money still inside our pocket to feed ourselves and family?

Thing has happened we can't change, tear no use, fear can't help.

Important to be strong, look very easy but no choice you must do it.

Can you ask yourself or anybody here that after feed them again and aginn to stop or close your account, it's work? No, they won't stop.

Face the fear from today, what going to happen let it be and addmit our stupid wrong move.

If you have anyone by yous side that so lucky. Hold hand and keep claim then carry on new life.

I has nobody by my side, but I also need to move forward even though sometime I just want to cry.

Be strong, nobody can help if you yourself not help yourself first.

Last edited:

Makminah

Reaction score
everyone who facing loan scams was worried because they are in the dark side, they are shadows, but what can we do? Continue to feed them and waiting for the same feeling in the future? Or stop to feed them face the fear from today but our money still inside our pocket to feed ourselves and family?

Thing has happened we can't change, tear no use, fear can't help.

Important to be strong, look very easy but no choice you must do it.

Can you ask yourself or anybody here that after feed them again and aginn to stop or close your account, it's work? No, they won't stop.

Face the fear from today, what going to happen let it be and addmit our stupid wrong move.

If you have anyone by yous side that so lucky. Hold hand and keep claim then carry on new life.

I has nobody by my side, but I also need to move forward even though sometime I just want to cry.

Be strong, nobody can help if you yourself not help yourself first.

Yes. Very true Oldlady. You need to help yourself first before others can help you. Keep on fighting guys! πŸ’ͺ

Reaction score

One way is cut out all the messages and calls from them. If the anxiety is getting to you and you can't work or function, PM me, will recommend you some help.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All Just wanna share, recently i got a scam loan.

If i dun take up the loan they wanna fine an admin fee of $250. So in order not to pay more i took up a $300 loan but $250 was sent to me.
So after days of paying almost 1.5k i made a police report and inform the police that this guy has been haressing me. I jus pray that nothing will happend. And i will inform my NOK that i actually gt scam call from all this unknown people. I hope no haressment. I give them more than what the give me.

Sorry to say, this is really ridiculous and stupid... you need cash of 250-300, but within a week, you squeeze out 1.5k to pay them

So in the first place, I'm sure u can squeeze out that 250-300 on your own without going to the moneylenders right

Monstermeisterr

Reaction score
anyone can share what is the worse harassment from Loan scam?

Should we share the contact of the loan scam and the details to prevent another victim falling into the same trick ?

Oldlady

Reaction score
Sorry to say, this is really ridiculous and stupid... you need cash of 250-300, but within a week, you squeeze out 1.5k to pay them

So in the first place, I'm sure u can squeeze out that 250-300 on your own without going to the moneylenders right
Bro, sometime even $50 also very hard to get from friends lah,and this reasons why we try to get loan, and nobody know everything will turn out to be scamer.

Last edited:

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, should be alert when they ask u for your bank account number during enquiry of loans

This is the main reason why they can transfer money to u without ur consent, the beginning of a scam trap

Dun anyhow disclose ur bank account number

Low point

Reaction score
Lesson has been learnt the hard way.....

Guys, should be alert when they ask u for your bank account number during enquiry of loans

This is the main reason why they can transfer money to u without ur consent, the beginning of a scam trap

Dun anyhow disclose ur bank account number

Super lost

Reaction score
Its has been 2 weeks plus so far beside receiving calls and those harassment text... hope everything will die soon for my side .... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.