Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makminah

Reaction score
I block all the number and LS still keep contact my NOK...send messages and shout at him(NOK)

Go tell your NOK to shout back at them. Say he dont know you, dont know who you are. Dont show fear. Man up and scold them back upside down.

Makminah

Reaction score
Alamak , I dont believe you are really strong .
You carry weight ah , got muscle some more .
I admire your strength. FIGHT.

You believe or dont believe? 😂😂
No choice la. You cannot rely on others to be strong for you. Of course everyone has family and friends but at the end of the day, how you want to feel or how you want things to be is ultimately up to you.

Makminah

Reaction score
Tonigght saturday night you know, no date ah ?
Sometimes change topic la. Here.

Saturday night. No date la. Old already. If young can still date la. Now can stay at home sleep is consider a luxury already. 😂😂

Then yourself? No date ah?

Makminah

Reaction score
How is everyone today? I pray that all will stop soon as the CNY is coming. On the side note my LS is behaving this week as well. No calls or texts from them. Hurray! 🎉🎊

Reaction score

Makminah

Reaction score
Got report, police will ACT. Pls pass the message to those who need to hear it.

The Police have zero tolerance for loanshark harassment activities. Those who deliberately vandalise properties, and cause annoyance and disruptions to public safety, will be arrested and dealt with severely in accordance with the law.

Yes. Very true, let our SPF do their job. We're lucky we are all in Singapore and not some other parts of the world. 😊

sadsoul

Reaction score
Glad to hear no calls today. Hope you are doing much better now. 😊

i got harrasment from ls. they want burn my house even send me video of house got burn and also video of throw paint. i dont know if its recently taken and they also ask me to work for them to clear my debt. its all started with a small loan and suddenly ask me to defer when he clearky didnt tell me anything about deferment. i paid him and again he ask me to defer again a week later. i feel something not right when i can clearly pay the full amount. i didnt pay the 2nd defer. now he harrass me like crazy and say if i dont pay he will shame me and injured my family. i ignored him. but i dont know how long i can ignore him.

Super lost

Reaction score
i got harrasment from ls. they want burn my house even send me video of house got burn and also video of throw paint. i dont know if its recently taken and they also ask me to work for them to clear my debt. its all started with a small loan and suddenly ask me to defer when he clearky didnt tell me anything about deferment. i paid him and again he ask me to defer again a week later. i feel something not right when i can clearly pay the full amount. i didnt pay the 2nd defer. now he harrass me like crazy and say if i dont pay he will shame me and injured my family. i ignored him. but i dont know how long i can ignore him.

Bro , stay strong. Don't ever give in to them.

Super lost

Reaction score
How is everyone today? I pray that all will stop soon as the CNY is coming. On the side note my LS is behaving this week as well. No calls or texts from them. Hurray! 🎉🎊

So far today is a peaceful day for me . Hope everything will gose off soon .😏😏🙏🙏

Makminah

Reaction score

Oh dear. I am so sorry to hear that sadsoul. But you gotta be strong okay. I was exactly in your shoes a little over a month ago. Just continue to ignore them. Block their numbers from your hp nd Nok. Report to the police ASAP. Inform your workplace and neighbours. MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. No matter how much they pressure you clear your debt and work for them, please dont. It's not worth it. I am sure if you had paid the 2nd deferment, the cycle wont stop. You did a good job putting it to a stop early. So let it be, and continue to Ignore their msgs and calls. As of right now, you need to be mentally and emotionally strong. Dont let their threats get to you. Please keep us updated and if you need someone to talk to. We are all here. May god ease all your affairs and protect you and your loved ones. Jiayou! 💪

Last edited:
Reaction score

We know what you going through. File reports, stay strong. Pm if clueless or need help.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.