Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Yes. All the $$ transferred was to different2 account each time.

No confirm time frame bro how long it will last. All depends on your luck. Some within a few days the LS come and splash paint or lock with bicycle lock. Some only threatened via texts and calls.
My 2 beloved gege has been behaving for 2 weeks no text or calls from them.
Maybe they are busy preparing for CNY. I am just hoping it stops even aft CNY.

mine is around 200-250 nia pay back twice the amount, shouldnt have paint and bicycle lock ba :eek:

pls_help_me

Reaction score
I cannot confirm you that. Nobody knows what is the LS planning. So just be prepared and pray hopefully everything is going to be alright.

i hope now mentally prepared, just not sure if one fine day wake up see paint/locked nia will sian or not

Last edited:

valavos

Reaction score
Look guys, there are 2 types of Loan Sharks that are present now in Singapore. You must understand which LS you belong to. One is Real Loan Sharks who actually loan you real money and expect payment with ridiculous interest. The other Loan Sharks is Scammers who pretend to be Licensed Money Lenders and promise you loan, instead scammed you out of your own money...This *******s are the worst lots and they will not have any balls to meet you face to face to settle. Whatever it is, NEVER EVER LOAN or ask for LOAN from this Licensed or Un-licenced or pretend to be Licensed Money lender. I have learned my lesson.

Last edited:

Monstermeisterr

Reaction score
Oh gosh. Same situation with you

Actually my case was I did not do a background check on their fake license when they posted in face-book. I ask for 1000 to be paid 350 for 3 months and he say ok and ask for my details. Next day he cash bank in 600 to my account. I question him why put 600 into my account and he say its a trial loan that need to pay 300 for 3 weeks in order to get the 1000 loan + 300. I told him to take back but he refuse and said account open already must close once making 300 for 3 weeks. I said ok and followed his instruction and transferred 300 for 3 weeks total of 900. Next day was sunday and told him I already done the trial loan and ask him when can get the loan. Told me sunday he dont work. Weekday I text him again for the loan and 300, he said will check. After 1 week, receive a msg from the same number asking for payment. He said he's the boss and his man gave me wrong instruction. Should be receive 600 and payback after 1 week 900 and demanded me for 900. I told him off saying is it my problem? I already paid 900 according to his man's instruction and still want another 900. I told him that you suppose to give us loan instead me keep giving defer money. What nonsence. Sence that this could be a scam and I immediately block him. He used another number to immediately sent me the burning of the unit door and ask to pay up.I block all numbers he call and sent whatsapp msg. Following week sent me a letter as 1st warning and ask to call back his number.I was pissed off and call him and told him to meet me face to face and settle this issue. But he claims that they will not meet the person and will come anytime to burn my unit if I don't pay up.I told them, good, come and burn, it will be a big news and police will immediately hunt you guys down. Told them that I have fire extinguisher standby.They are not real LS who really gives loan, instead they are LS Scammers out there to milk u try by using treatening tactic. Its better to change phone number as they will circulate the victim number to other Unlicense and License Money Lender and you will receive all kinds of numbers.The funny part is how they can check our cpf through our singpass. This I suspect they coloborate with License Money Lender. So be aware of all Unlicensed & Licensed Money Lenders. This whole episode is like HELL!!! I beleive some of us here being scammed is from the same syndicate.They are still active and still scamming new victims. I just can't wait for the police to nap them till the day we all get some peace of mind. Also, my advice to scammed victim, deactivate your social media especially facebook account. Stay brave to this scammers....Now that I have changed my number, they will definately sent me another letter. Will keep you guys updated.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Look guys, there are 2 types of Loan Sharks that are present now in Singapore. You must understand which LS you belong to. One is Real Loan Sharks who actually loan you real money and expect payment with ridiculous interest. The other Loan Sharks is Scammers who pretend to be Loan Sharks and promise you loan, instead scammed you out of your own money...This *******s are the worst lots and they will not have any balls to meet you face to face to settle.

in the phone those guys damn loud and fierce, that's what initially scared me. but now i just learn to ignore then kup and block.

1 full day has past since i started blocking them, apart from phone calls in the afternoon, now very quiet. hope i kenna the no balls one :(

Super lost

Reaction score
Hi just an update .. I received a msg from 1 of the LS saying wanted to visit me during CNY .. but I also cant be borded... if want to come just come lor ... the earlier he come the earlier I cant get police to come visit me to collect evidence and can have more police patrolling at my area... hahahahha

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if we unite they will all get caught. Even we are not able to recover our losses

valavos

Reaction score
"Two arrested for loanshark Harrassment age 24 & 36 on 23/1/19" refer to police website latest news. Kudos to our SPF. More arrest to come.

Davidfool

Reaction score
"Two arrested for loanshark Harrassment age 24 & 36 on 23/1/19" refer to police website latest news. Kudos to our SPF. More arrest to come.

More details:
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190123_two_arr_loanshark_harassment_a

ashleyong

Reaction score
To those to want to buy a cctv camera. I am selling my IP Camera. Used only for 1 month. Maybe someone need it here. My LS moved on already. Lol! I dont need it anymore. Selling it at $30. The brand is EasyN

valavos

Reaction score
To those to want to buy a cctv camera. I am selling my IP Camera. Used only for 1 month. Maybe someone need it here. My LS moved on already. Lol! I dont need it anymore. Selling it at $30. The brand is EasyN

I think I might need it. How may we get contacted. Here, not safe to reveal any contacts.Good to pass on whoever need it.

Last edited:

pls_help_me

Reaction score

1month... How much did whoever owe for it to last for that long sia

ashleyong

Reaction score
I think I might need it. How may we get contacted. Here, not safe to reveal any contacts.Good to pass on whoever need it.

I agree. Coz actually its very expensive. But if we help each other here. It might lessen the burden.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Hi. I think its a loan scam. It was an enquiry. Sent 300 to my account

thanks for answering, did they ever pay u visits though? am asking because i am worried for myself

is it chinese malaysian voice? (might have gotten the same guy/group)

Last edited:

ashleyong

Reaction score
thanks for answering, did they ever pay u visits though? am asking because i am worried for myself

is it chinese malaysian voice? (might have gotten the same guy)

They harass me in WA. I reported to the police the day after. Then i Changed my number. They did not come to my place.

ashleyong

Reaction score
They harass me in WA. I reported to the police the day after. Then i Changed my number. They did not come to my place.

I suggest better install cctv. I decided also to buy cctv for my safety. Promise it gave me peace of mind since i can monitor my place on my phone.

pls_help_me

Reaction score

thanks for answering, for me now i still at the "kenna WA harassed" section, now i just blocking numbers

i think cctv need talk to town council or something, dont know the procedure, i should go google it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.