Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trustdade

Reaction score
Sometime is not ppl dun wan to go to the bank for loan, but always kena reject. So have no choice but to take up from LML or UML. Ppl borrow from LS not we dun wan to pay back n make police report. They tooknus for advantage make us corner till we have no road to go. Pay oso kena nv pay oso kena. Pay $1 wan $100 pay $100 wan $1000. So ls dun blame us for the move we make it ls who ownself wan de. Fuvk them la. All kena catch better.

How can it be wiped out when got so many people desperately need for money ?
They know that they should go to bank for personal loan if need money but they choose not to borrow from bank.
They purposely choose the loan shark to borrow the money and pray very hard that the loan shark to turn out is legal money lender.
You borrow $100 also tio harrass.
You borrow $1 million also tio harrass, why not borrow $1 million then curse them as scammer and report them to police ?
No need to pay back right after make police report ?
Become millionaire overnight. ;)
That's why loan shark always test loan with small amount of money such as $300 or $500.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometime is not ppl dun wan to go to the bank for loan, but always kena reject. So have no choice but to take up from LML or UML. Ppl borrow from LS not we dun wan to pay back n make police report. They tooknus for advantage make us corner till we have no road to go. Pay oso kena nv pay oso kena. Pay $1 wan $100 pay $100 wan $1000. So ls dun blame us for the move we make it ls who ownself wan de. Fuvk them la. All kena catch better.

How to catch loan shark when they are not even in Singapore ?
What you saw those are runners like what you had said maybe no road to run and desperate for money.
Some is debtor turn runner.

Boo_lady

Reaction score
It was devastating... I didn’t dare to share this story of mine with anyone, until this moment when I saw your post... Yeah sometimes normal friends are better than bff. Until now I still can’t believe a close “bff” of mine actually did that to me spread rumours to our friends and post me on Instagram story. Made me really friendless. I remembered that there was one friend that saw her Instagram story my “bff” posted whatsapp me and suan me. “Eh what happened ah?” “You no money pay ah” At that point of time when that happened it made me fear, I doesn’t even dare to step out of my house. I thought to myself because of 1 bad thing I did, they remembered and doesn’t remember how I was there for them, treat them meals or drinks. I never once brought up this things that I did for them because I believe what I have done, god has eyes to see. Cried and cried during that lowest point of time. Kinda get me into depression. Thank god for my parents whom there for me talk me out.
& I’m real happy that you’ve found your ways in life and of your achievements! Work hard and don’t look back dear. I wish you all the best and success in your business!!

Hi there,
Wish you all the best too! Life goes on no matter what happened. Look forward to more exciting journeys!

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
How to catch loan shark when they are not even in Singapore ?
What you saw those are runners like what you had said maybe no road to run and desperate for money.
Some is debtor turn runner.

Some loanshark operate in Singapore too..but discrete

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yours r local LS? My local LS also say come till now also no sound no shadow.. ( maybe i just lucky)
Rest r all phone/text scare.

So u don worry too uch.
Install cctv n grab good rest to prepare for tgem.
Report io n leave rest to spf.

After i switch moblie line, all quiet.
Only some text n missed call that i blocked.

Cannot even sleep....... Dunno commando wan come anot

Fear Less

Reaction score
Relax la bro.
Our lady here is tough too.
Dont let this disturb your life. Just carry on the usual.

Cannot even sleep....... Dunno commando wan come anot*

Originally Posted by*Boo_lady:
Hi there,
Wish you all the best too! Life goes on no matter what happened. Look forward to more exciting journeys!

Boo_lady

Reaction score
You already did whatever for protection. Whatever it comes, have to stay strong and be firm.

It my 4th day (I guess so). So far, nothing. I still have to carry on with my life. Currently my mom's health is not doing well too. So I have been taking few days off to be at home. I can't be keep thinking about them. My sleep is better now except when that's some knocking noise (reno above), I will woke up thinking someone knocking at my door. Other than that, I really don't wanna stress myself.

Relax la bro.
Our lady here is tough too.
Dont let this disturb your life. Just carry on the usual.

Cannot even sleep....... Dunno commando wan come anot*

Originally Posted by*Boo_lady:
Hi there,

Trustdade

Reaction score
Haiz they call up my office and send msg to my nok all liao. Say they wan come ask me what colour i wan. Damn stress sia. Nothing good happen. FML seriously. Any new menmbers see this msg here. Pls pls pls do not step into our big bro n big sis n myself road. The road is very diff to walk.

You already did whatever for protection. Whatever it comes, have to stay strong and be firm.

It my 4th day (I guess so). So far, nothing. I still have to carry on with my life. Currently my mom's health is not doing well too. So I have been taking few days off to be at home. I can't be keep thinking about them. My sleep is better now except when that's some knocking noise (reno above), I will woke up thinking someone knocking at my door. Other than that, I really don't wanna stress myself.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Inform yr office that u r scam n lodge a police report. Same to yr nok.
Mine text my wife n i tell her i kanna scam n i obtain their text fr nok n lodge police report.

Sometime desprate need $ but bank also hard to apply. Lml loan they control n lml sell yr contacts to LS.
Uml n lml are same flocks.

Once u step to this, peace will be long.
So avoid lml n uml.

Haiz they call up my office and send msg to my nok all liao. Say they wan come ask me what colour i wan. Damn stress sia. Nothing good happen. FML seriously. Any new menmbers see this msg here. Pls pls pls do not step into our big bro n big sis n myself road. The road is very diff to walk.

Mike-2806

Reaction score
Seriously i hope that SPF can really take into action n wipe out the UML.
Bro..perfectly understand what you going thru.i do had alot of sleepless night too.Trust me in this..sooner or later it will be over..for me the harassment was roughly 6 to 8 mths..really tough..but eventually they will give up..you will appreciate little things more when its over..stay strong..cheers

Stayalife

Reaction score
Bro 6-8 month u mean every week or about monthly one time?

Bro..perfectly understand what you going thru.i do had alot of sleepless night too.Trust me in this..sooner or later it will be over..for me the harassment was roughly 6 to 8 mths..really tough..but eventually they will give up..you will appreciate little things more when its over..stay strong..cheers

Trustdade

Reaction score
Wah so long ar. 6-8 mth sia. Hopefully bah. Hope all will be well we are victim of this MF, but doubt runnner will come at low price to splash paint or vandalized now bah. Once kena it really could mean rotan n jail lehz. No worth the risk la.

Makminah

Reaction score

Brother, they are messing with your head right now. They are just trying to scare the hell out of you. If they really want to come and splash paint, they would have done so why need to text and ask what colour and all. You see they are tormenting mentally and emotionally. And the only way to win this fight is to be mentally and emotionally strong. They are out there trying to make your life miserable and it can only happen if you allow it to happen.
Man up and f*ck care about them. You still have a life ahead of you. You still got bills to pay, family to take care of.

Be strong and be brave alright. Jiayou! 💪

khunjuno

Reaction score
Hello I am back again just to see how everyone is doing.

Since my last few posts with the love letter being slotted under my door, nothing else has happened. It has been almost 9 months of NOTHING, the runner who did it got caught and charged, no paint splashing (yet), no other nonsense.

Take the courage to face these guys, admit your mistakes and move on with your life. The hardest part is telling your loved ones. Once you can overcome that... everything else is a breeze.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Consistently receive hell notes. Home door decorated for 3 times, i think once every around couple of months and neighbour door lock with bicycle lock once.
Same...first few mth more intense...after 2 runner kena caught they now only mail me love letter..h

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Brother, they are messing with your head right now. They are just trying to scare the hell out of you. If they really want to come and splash paint, they would have done so why need to text and ask what colour and all. You see they are tormenting mentally and emotionally. And the only way to win this fight is to be mentally and emotionally strong. They are out there trying to make your life miserable and it can only happen if you allow it to happen.
Man up and f*ck care about them. You still have a life ahead of you. You still got bills to pay, family to take care of.

Be strong and be brave alright. Jiayou! 💪
Yes.,if wan splash paint they won't bother to msg u Liao...move on

Fear Less

Reaction score
Hi juno . Heard you because I bother to read all the specimens ..
Haha specimens , me rude but true , we kena tarok.

Thanks for coming back , dont leave us bro.

Hello I am back again just to see how everyone is doing.

Since my last few posts with the love letter being slotted under my door, nothing else has happened. It has been almost 9 months of NOTHING, the runner who did it got caught and charged, no paint splashing (yet), no other nonsense.

Take the courage to face these guys, admit your mistakes and move on with your life. The hardest part is telling your loved ones. Once you can overcome that... everything else is a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.