Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I did go thru a 2k 1st loan n obtain a 20k. But not at that instalment scheme. Mth loan, high interest but now i cant pay n run.
Report them after i serviced 2mth interest of 9k. Cant tarhan.

They won't lend u 15k la...first timer 500-1k...repayment record good then they upgrade...

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did go thru a 2k 1st loan n obtain a 20k. But not at that instalment scheme. Mth loan, high interest but now i cant pay n run.
Report them after i serviced 2mth interest of 9k. Cant tarhan.

Wah... Take $20k and only paid back $9k. If like the other person take from 10 loan shark and don't pay back, the loan shark must be very sad and can't sleep. LOL.

green72

Reaction score
Karma for debtors or ls

Of course lah the bloody UMLs. If they are steady and stick to their word when advertise say low-interest and not change term and suck debtors dry, I think debtors also steady one.

What you think? I am right?:s13:

Last edited:

Trustdade

Reaction score
Yes you are right, if they stivk to thier words sure we will pay up and not make so much problem to them. But things turn out other ways. F them la.......keep msg use diff num hopefully wil kena track doen asap.

Of course lah the bloody UMLs. If they are steady and stick to their word when advertise say low-interest and not change term and suck debtors dry, I think debtors also steady one.

What you think? I am I right?:s13:

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
God damn it.... 33 women arrested.... if only we can deter women.
. Men gone case... but women.. they dont

green72

Reaction score
God damn it.... 33 women arrested.... if only we can deter women.
. Men gone case... but women.. they dont
Your news source?

In lieu of caning, they get extended stay. But doesn't matter gender of runner, how long can they remain free before getting arrested.

With thousands of Police cam and victim CCTV, not including Car dashcam, public bus cctv and other security cctv at buildings, it won't be difficult to identify runners unless they have cloaking capabilities.

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
Your news source?

In lieu of caning, they get extended stay. But doesn't matter gender of runner, how long can they remain free before getting arrested.

With thousands of Police cam and victim CCTV, not including Car dashcam, public bus cctv and other security cctv at buildings, it won't be difficult to identify runners unless they have cloaking capabilities.

I rather women fear being a runner coz of being molested...

green72

Reaction score
I rather women fear being a runner coz of being molested...

You think can choose who they send? You want to molest old auntie?

Seriously, these runners will get caught sooner or later. If UMLs think easier to recruit women since no caning, think again.

The trauma of getting arrested, charged and sent behind bars is enough for most not to repeat. UML will not bail them out, rather will leave them to die. Most are not hardcore criminals and most have never broken the law, not even litter.

To run errand for UML worth up to 5 years imprisonment is really not worth. Yes, some are forced out of "virtual" fear, threats from calls, sms or whatsapp, but still it's not worth it.

Nothing good will come out of being a UML runner.

We don't realise how precious is our personal freedom until it is forcefully taken away.

Last edited:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Seriously, these runners will get caught sooner or later. If UMLs think easier to recruit women since no caning, think again.

The trauma of getting arrested, charged and sent behind bars is enough for most not to repeat. UML will not bail them out, rather will leave them to die. Most are not hardcore criminals and most have never broken the law, not even litter.

To run errand for UML worth up to 5 years imprisonment is really not worth. Yes, some are forced out of "virtual" fear, threats from calls, sms or whatsapp, but still it's not worth it.

We don't realise how precious is our personal freedom until it is forcefully taken away.
Sleeping on hard floor and prison food...I got fren who went in for some minor offence..

Trustdade

Reaction score
That's why la, if UML Eat thier words and dun ever charge so high intrest we will abide to them and man our words since we borrowed. But they choose to do it so unhunmanly. Just let them rot to death la. So sick n tired of all this UML Tactics. Hope they all kena catch soon..

green72

Reaction score
One way is to report their "adverts" to SPF portal i-witness.

Even for those not victims, by reporting these unsolicited messages, you are doing your social responsibility bit.

On another note, if these UMLs are like the Medellin cartel,but not even a hair breadth close, for sure people like me will be hunted for standing up against them.

But, like I said many times b4, This is Singapore.

That's why la, if UML Eat thier words and dun ever charge so high intrest we will abide to them and man our words since we borrowed. But they choose to do it so unhunmanly. Just let them rot to death la. So sick n tired of all this UML Tactics. Hope they all kena catch soon..

Last edited:

unluckeyguy

Reaction score
Hi , i need some advice for your all . I was sell something online and the person transfer me money and she never pick up the item and try to call her but cannot get though. cause is my first time sell and they ask for personal details,so I give it to them .recently there is some whatapp call and text said that I borrow money from them and need to repay them back the amount .I am lose now and don't know what to do . Can I have some advice for you all

Reaction score
Hi , i need some advice for your all . I was sell something online and the person transfer me money and she never pick up the item and try to call her but cannot get though. cause is my first time sell and they ask for personal details,so I give it to them .recently there is some whatapp call and text said that I borrow money from them and need to repay them back the amount .I am lose now and don't know what to do . Can I have some advice for you all

Which personal details have you actually shared?

Anybody claim you owe money or deposit money to your back account and threaten you is potentially a loan scam.

unluckeyguy

Reaction score
Which personal details have you actually shared?

Anybody claim you owe money or deposit money to your back account and threaten you is potentially a loan scam.

I give my ADDRESS , home number,and my parents number and bank accounts cause she she that she want to that a look before she pay but end up nobody come and sudden my bank account the is and extra of some amount

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How can selling an item become a loan ?
Look like a scam to me.
Go and make a police report.
Talk to the police officer about it.

unluckeyguy

Reaction score
How can selling an item become a loan ?
Look like a scam to me.
Go and make a police report.
Talk to the police officer about it.

I also don't know what is happening. I got transfer them back the amount they ask for and now they telling me that they never received. And want me to transfer again or they will come my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.