Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

unluckeyguy

Reaction score
Now I am a piss of al cause they are cheater/ liar and they can use all sort of way to threaten you but if we/ourselves give in to them it will only hurt you and your nok or those who still trust you. Please don't give in to them .
In the past few day I was think of this
1.Create a Facebook page,user name as angry management
2.Post all the number of the uml on it
3.Get People to get a hicard and whatapp on the phone
4.let those people whose are scammed by them and call them or flood their whatapp message to released the anger.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro. We are not judges of poor or bad decisions.decisions are made at critical time , turn left or right also masuk longkang. Circumstances and people are different. Thats why we are here.
I am maybe just like you, no problem with ls.
After hearing from all here I stopped borrowing.
In fact I dont need to borrow.
I borrowed at 20% to do business and have no problem paying back. I profited.
So would you take this as poor or good decision?

Just like all here , I have gained experienced on the hardship that some are facing with loans.
Some are destroyed , and family too.

No... I never judge.
You got click the link to read or not ?
It is not like what you think.
The links are very informative and sharing the study done by experts.
I sharing the link for others to learn some lesson from it.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now I am a piss of al cause they are cheater/ liar and they can use all sort of way to threaten you but if we/ourselves give in to them it will only hurt you and your nok or those who still trust you. Please don't give in to them .
4.let those people whose are scammed by them and call them or flood their whatapp message to released the anger.

Please don't do that.
Let the SPF do their job.
You got any hobbies ?
You like any sports ?
Just go and sweat it out.
Don't care about them.
Boh Chup about them.
Loan Shark can't harm you physically.
In fact the runner more scared than you.
He saw you confirm run one, he will not stay put beat you up one.
You see the guys below,they don't even dare to look up.
How fierce can they be ?
Trust SPF 100% and let them do their jobs.

Yamaha MT03

Reaction score
Hi Yamaha
I think you should NOT pay anymore , cause even you give them ,they will still want more from you like my case.
Now they are try all the way of calling/whatapp me for repay and I don't answer to it and prepare for the worst now .but once you give in to them it will be endless for you
Thank You for your advise. This morning when to NPC for reports .The police officer also tell me the same you tell me don't pay at all. I only can make report when they came to my old house and new owner make report that I can make report right now only pray hope will nothing happened to my old house.Thank you Lucky guy

Yamaha MT03

Reaction score
Yamaha.
This one is indeed a sore thumb , wont heal.
That means this one will give you trouble. Our bro delceer said " DONT PAY"
You have to decide whats best , sell house or not. I know when your are in arrears especially many months, who the faxxk can help ?
Do your best.
Thks guy for advise me anyway i when to NPC for reports only police officer only updated to their system because my case AL haven't harassment me yet that why police officer just updated my detail atlist my mind a bit peace now only just pray hope will nothing happened to my old house.

Yamaha MT03

Reaction score
With regards to false address, if it's not your intent with proof, you need not worry.

We sense you worry too much about this. Based on your story timeline, I feel you are not giving false info to the UML. Bank transaction records can proof that.

Why still hesitate to report if you are not wrong? Of course, maybe SPF will ask if you have told the home buyer of your UML problem. That answer, only you know how to reply.

My advise, come clean in your police report. Don't get in trouble with the law by lying. Thats far worse then any UML threats.
Thks Green 72 i already make police reports this morning i tell the police officer before I selling my house i show the officer all my transaction to UML plus my LML.Right now police officer just updated my detail only because my case is UML haven't start harassment to me.Thks u advise me

Trustdade

Reaction score
Yes i got the reply from SPF too, they will only do your report n put into the system as they really cannot fo anything casuse UML nv do anything to you or ur house yet. Spf told me maybe duplicate cases cause maybe other who have the same num already did a report so they will probably just follow up the case closely nia. Since you already shifted out just dont worry anymore and pls tell ur new owner about this as they are innocents. Your num is up to you to change or not, if they feel that treatening you they wont get anything they probably move on to the next victim cause they have earn from you liao. If selling house is an issue go read back page 1 onwards i remember got post saying jus sell house but take ur time to read n my guess is he maybe UML or someone else i dont know. Cheers have a pleasent days ahead.

Thks guy for advise me anyway i when to NPC for reports only police officer only updated to their system because my case AL haven't harassment me yet that why police officer just updated my detail atlist my mind a bit peace now only just pray hope will nothing happened to my old house.

Trustdade

Reaction score
For LML i think is the best you nego with them n pay back la after all they are doing business n "legal" in a way. For my my LML i am paying $50 a mth till clear they also accept it. So it jus how you gonna pay at your own comfort zone.

Thks Green 72 i already make police reports this morning i tell the police officer before I selling my house i show the officer all my transaction to UML plus my LML.Right now police officer just updated my detail only because my case is UML haven't start harassment to me.Thks u advise me

Trustdade

Reaction score
Bro sometime not that we or any other ppl here who wan to get involve with the UML, it came to circumstances where they say this and that make it attractive to take up the loan. But is they who wan to spoil their name n cut their business by doing all the stupid thing. Saying nv recive this or that la. Making us piss off so we got no choice but to report n stop paying. If they man thier words we pay swee swee n they the nonsense you think they get into trouble, no i doubt that. They ownself spoil market they we just carry on making them die n givr them tons of issue since that what they like. F THEM!!!!!

No... I never judge.
You got click the link to read or not ?
It is not like what you think.
The links are very informative and sharing the study done by experts.
I sharing the link for others to learn some lesson from it.

Yamaha MT03

Reaction score
Yes i got the reply from SPF too, they will only do your report n put into the system as they really cannot fo anything casuse UML nv do anything to you or ur house yet. Spf told me maybe duplicate cases cause maybe other who have the same num already did a report so they will probably just follow up the case closely nia. Since you already shifted out just dont worry anymore and pls tell ur new owner about this as they are innocents. Your num is up to you to change or not, if they feel that treatening you they wont get anything they probably move on to the next victim cause they have earn from you liao. If selling house is an issue go read back page 1 onwards i remember got post saying jus sell house but take ur time to read n my guess is he maybe UML or someone else i dont know. Cheers have a pleasent days ahead.
Thks bro for your advise and info

Last edited:

Makminah

Reaction score
Thanks but once i say report police they give me an account number to transfer. Then later call back say never ask me transfer. Dunno why they do that. So should i be afraid with their threats ?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

They are trying to earn more money from you la. They will give excuses like transfer back must pay admin fee la, cancellation fee la whatever reason that they like just so they can earn. When you refused they will start to instill fear in you. That's when most people will fall into their trap. They fear people will know, fear family safety, fear losing their job, fear losing face. They only way to overcome this is to bot let them feed on our feed. Be brave and fight them.

Everyday there are new victims. Those who are lucky, will find this thread and seek help. Those out there who still paying them, they are the ones who need to stop. Once you pay, its a never ending cycle.

Makminah

Reaction score
Hi Makminah conversation with them i already deleted only i keep the receipt i pay to them. I just take loan with this UMLM is 2000 clear 2400 since January i start paying defer untill March.recently they asking me taking other loan but i denies. Now i confused about this problem.On Febuary i went to counseling session they also tell me don't pay but never mention to me make police reports but I already told them my problems is.if I make police reports I scared they will question me why the first thing you selling your house you take Loan that is my concern. Please advise me because I'm first time at counter the situation. I'm selling my house because my arrear with HDB that why I'm selling my house. The u for your advise

Since you already made a police report, just follow their advise. Hopefully things will get better. How much more do you owe them?

Just remember to cut off all contacts with them and stop paying. No matter what circumstances, dont fall for their threats. You gotta be emotionally and mentally strong for you to pull this through.

Goodluck ya! 💪

Yamaha MT03

Reaction score
Since you already made a police report, just follow their advise. Hopefully things will get better. How much more do you owe them?

Just remember to cut off all contacts with them and stop paying. No matter what circumstances, dont fall for their threats. You gotta be emotionally and mentally strong for you to pull this through.

Goodluck ya! 💪
if not wrong i accumulate is more than enough what i loan only police officer just updated my detail only because my case is not be harassment with AL yet but they will update me if anything wrong with my old house. Now pray hard hope god helping me .Thks Makminah for your advise. 1day we can meet up. Once again many thanks

Reaction score

I say press the authorities to put in measures to block their activities in online world.

Reaction score
After my own case and advise by you, makminah and many others here, it has become my calling of sorts.

Every single time new victims seek advise, I'm reminded of the mental hardship I faced.

I hope we can give you guys, the new victims the mental strength to fight this as I was given when I myself was in it.

Green - you are a true hero! Let us fight on!

Trustdade

Reaction score
Actually is quite straightforward

Disturb nok after that office aftet that sned lalamove or MacDonald then send splash paint or burn house vjdeo last rssort splasb paint send love letter if all the above no use they will eventually say good bye. Cheers.

Green - you are a true hero! Let us fight on!

Spidie

Reaction score
Actually is quite straightforward

Disturb nok after that office aftet that sned lalamove or MacDonald then send splash paint or burn house vjdeo last rssort splasb paint send love letter if all the above no use they will eventually say good bye. Cheers.
For this is got borrow from uml or never borrow from them then this will happen ?

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Spidie

Reaction score
Knn the uml just call my nok. The fact is I never loan anything from them why they are doing this to me huh ? I ask my nok to ignore them Liao. What else will they do ? I never even take a single cent from them . Will they go my house splash paint ?

Trustdade

Reaction score
U borrow u pay thing will still happen. If you nv enquire nv ask u wont get into UML list of disturbance. Borrow or not will still kena

For this is got borrow from uml or never borrow from them then this will happen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.