Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidie

Reaction score
For those who have made the necessary actions, try to live your life as normal as possible.

If these LS send runners or some innocent courier people to you house,do not engage them. Instead call SPF.

Just to share again my previous experience, after they send 2 guys with trolley to my unit, I called 999 but they left b4 SPF arrives.
This come in succession of harassment via phone to my, nok and office numbers since previous day.

SPF sent Police officers to my unit twice a day for a period of time following that visit. Glad to see them through my CCTV alerts. Yes, SPF do take action once there is " official visit".

These LS just want to instill fear in us especially if they sense they are losing their "customer". And especially errant ones like me who refuse to "pay up".

So trust the SPF. Cannot emphasize enough to report immediately to your I/O for updates and 999 for immediate help if you suspect anything outside your house.

The amount they transfer is still with me as advised by my I/O and bank. It's their loss. Not a single cent was return.
Lol you 1 scam loans 0. Congrats. Hope to see the number increase.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Trustdade

Reaction score
Ya that all they can do what else more, only know how to harass ppl nia. As i mention before thier step is nok office lalamove macdonald lastly solash paint. That all. Just stay strong dun ever engage ls ir not worth it. Unless u really kena thoese ls who is super steady no high intrest wan then ok but will be one in a million la. So just stay strong.

Atm once u kena call up by the spf to go back for interview be prepared for lockup n statement taken by the IO, after that u be on bail till case closed. If u lucky jus kena warning if u sway u will have to face jail term. Not worth it. But my advised is if can affort try go for lawyer to fight ur case n plead for leniency.

For those who have made the necessary actions, try to live your life as normal as possible.

If these LS send runners or some innocent courier people to you house,do not engage them. Instead call SPF.

Just to share again my previous experience, after they send 2 guys with trolley to my unit, I called 999 but they left b4 SPF arrives.
This come in succession of harassment via phone to my, nok and office numbers since previous day.

SPF sent Police officers to my unit twice a day for a period of time following that visit. Glad to see them through my CCTV alerts. Yes, SPF do take action once there is " official visit".

These LS just want to instill fear in us especially if they sense they are losing their "customer". And especially errant ones like me who refuse to "pay up".

So trust the SPF. Cannot emphasize enough to report immediately to your I/O for updates and 999 for immediate help if you suspect anything outside your house.

The amount they transfer is still with me as advised by my I/O and bank. It's their loss. Not a single cent was return.

Reaction score
If I pass a new account to ah long cos he promised to reduce loan but in the end no so I closed the account. But police just called that found illegal activities in the account n ask me go down give statement. I scare tell police cos will I be charged? Any advice thanks
3 words - Hong Kan Liao!

Be prepared for Bailor, as they might have evidence that your account has been used to assist with LS activities.

Reaction score
Yes, under the sg law now, anyone on workpass found borrowing from illegal LS will be sent back to their country and banned to work here in the future.

I think there is a recent case here not long ago. But no news after.

And the complicated part is indeed the harassment across the border, so kind of tough nut.

This is a really tough law as some may be unwitting victims who were none the wiser

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro hear your voice is enough.
This scam virus is deadly.
People who fall into scam may do stupid things out of fear by lending their account.

We can sense some panic like hell .
And its hell.
That is why we must talk kock here.

Originally Posted by*Fear Less:
I hope you are doing fine bro. Nice of you to come back. Cheers.

been a lot better, have just been lurking here!
wanted to help others too but am always a bit too late to help, because others are helping too :s12:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Ya that all they can do what else more, only know how to harass ppl nia. As i mention before thier step is nok office lalamove macdonald lastly solash paint. That all. Just stay strong dun ever engage ls ir not worth it. Unless u really kena thoese ls who is super steady no high intrest wan then ok but will be one in a million la. So just stay strong.

Atm once u kena call up by the spf to go back for interview be prepared for lockup n statement taken by the IO, after that u be on bail till case closed. If u lucky jus kena warning if u sway u will have to face jail term. Not worth it. But my advised is if can affort try go for lawyer to fight ur case n plead for leniency.
Yes my house machiam vip..I see office doing their rounds every week..

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Way to go bro.
You beat us with 500$ up.
You do good receive good.

Well done...take those mf money and do charity..too bad Al already ban me..hahaa or else I will take those mf and do charity to accumulate good karma for my love one...I sinned too much so I no need good karma

CloudClau

Reaction score
If I pass a new account to ah long cos he promised to reduce loan but in the end no so I closed the account. But police just called that found illegal activities in the account n ask me go down give statement. I scare tell police cos will I be charged? Any advice thanks

this one i kena but my case was because of force loan then they threaten me , u have to tell the truth , and u will be put under arrest , standby bailer and prepare to go station for 2 weeks once reporting then monthly reporting , my from dec till now still investigating . anything u can pm me

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better to be honest.

I had interviewed a candidate for a role advertised by my company and in the application form, he declared he had been convicted and being curious i asked him what he was convicted for and he said he "lend" his bank account to ah long, then the ah long sabo him causing him to end in prison.

Under the Moneylenders Act, when a bank account or ATM card of any person is used to facilitate moneylending by an unlicensed moneylender, that person is presumed to have assisted in unlicensed moneylending.

Those convicted of the above for the first time may be fined between $30,000 and $300,000, jailed for up to four years, and get up to six strokes of the cane.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ted-loan-shark-activities-in-islandwide-sweep

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well done...take those mf money and do charity..too bad Al already ban me..hahaa or else I will take those mf and do charity to accumulate good karma for my love one...I sinned too much so I no need good karma

Way to go bro.
You beat us with 500$ up.
You do good receive good.

$500 is not a lot of money.
If you manage to get $1 million from them, that is different story. :vijayadmin:

Fear Less

Reaction score
Wah lau eh.. i got to have a devious scheme to get a million. I cant purely borrow and not pay back some to borrow more. No 100% profit la bro.

Our names are on their blackboard.
They are not suckers.

$500 is not a lot of money.
If you manage to get $1 million from them, that is different story. :vijayadmin:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
25395898_10156062996968559_7825632932172136681_n.jpg

25299521_10156062997038559_6526041695731455329_n.jpg

25299531_10156063210098559_3483079622844249541_n.jpg

25299531_10156063210098559_3483079622844249541_n.jp

25497977_10156063210148559_126902625639244695_n.jpg

25446167_10156063211493559_2606640846822986815_n.jpg

25395727_10156062996768559_399484184996901509_n.jpg

25395878_10156063218118559_165860161909120806_n.jpg

http://theindependent.sg/moneylende...-demands-that-she-pay-him-800-in-5-days-time/

Barsheep92

Reaction score
Hi, I recently burrow 1k from the LS as I was been trick because I was applying from the website itself. and they only gave me 700. They told me that next week. Meaning a week later I have to pay 1k or else defer it for 300pay. 5days later I want to make full payment of 1k to LS but he told me. Brother per our conversation that time, we said our first payment will be defer. I straight away call the LS and scolded him. I also have our record of conversation. 2hours I have been pestering him to give me an account number to transfer him the 1k. Till night, he only told me his account is full already. Not able to take in anymore amount. Ask me to transfer the next day. Right now the date line will be the day after tomorrow. After seeing all this review only. And suggestions????? As tmr will be the last day.

Last edited:

zonda_r

Reaction score
Hi, I recently burrow 1k from the LS and they only gave me 700. They told me that next week. Meaning a week later I have to pay 1k or else defer it for 300pay. 5days later I want to make full payment of 1k to LS but he told me. Brother per our conversation that time, we said our first payment will be defer. I straight away call the LS and scolded him. I also have our record of conversation. 2hours I have been pestering him to give me an account number to transfer him the 1k. Till night, he only told me his account is full already. Not able to take in anymore amount. Ask me to transfer the next day. Right now the date line will be the day after tomorrow. After seeing all this review only. And suggestions????? As tmr will be the last day.

Bro for now keep the money , make a police report dont bother send back the money also as they will ask u to keep on defer u til no tomorrow.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I recently burrow 1k from the LS and they only gave me 700. They told me that next week. Meaning a week later I have to pay 1k or else defer it for 300pay. 5days later I want to make full payment of 1k to LS but he told me. Brother per our conversation that time, we said our first payment will be defer. I straight away call the LS and scolded him. I also have our record of conversation. 2hours I have been pestering him to give me an account number to transfer him the 1k. Till night, he only told me his account is full already. Not able to take in anymore amount. Ask me to transfer the next day. Right now the date line will be the day after tomorrow. After seeing all this review only. And suggestions????? As tmr will be the last day.

WTF...
Everyday also got the same issue. All same scenario.
The problem is everyone lazy to read back the history.
If one don't want to help herself, how can you expect other to help ?
At least you can do is read back at least 10 pages of history.
You will get the answer.
Already given model answer for 10 years series past year paper, still don't want to make use of it ? :s13::s13::s13:

zonda_r

Reaction score
WTF...
Everyday also got the same issue. All same scenario.
The problem is everyone lazy to read back the history.
If one don't want to help herself, how can you expect other to help ?
At least you can do is read back at least 10 pages of history.
You will get the answer.
Already given model answer for 10 years series past year paper, still don't want to make use of it ? :s13::s13::s13:

Ya man everyday sure got people kana de. When i last made a police report i saw in front of me there were three same cases like mine too ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.