Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Yes u did the right thing for me I gave in initially to them... Then they started to force transfer when I refuse to take "loan"...lucky for u they nvr transfer u such money... Mine I only realised they transfer after they inform me to check my bank balance... So sway...

Anyway u did Yr part of closing the account so u won't get involved in any money laundering.. So yeah and good job u reported to the police

Anyway this trend of "force transfer" and "false loan" is on the rise... Be careful

Yes but my bank dont have such money.. account closed and reported to police

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Yes totally agreed.. They will instill fear and thus u will end up giving in to their demands.. Just block and ignore as advise by others in the forums...

Which is why we ask you to ignore and block them. These are scammers and threats and lies are their mode of operation. Once they find you no response, they will move on. Moveover, you haven't even taken any money from them.

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Ahh I seee these are part of the "harassesment package" I suppose..

Most of us receive videos of house being splashed and burned. Some got love letters too. Mine they send me videos, pictures and the whole list of my neighbours address and contacts. Change number can la. Change job if still can talk to boss and hr try to. Make sound to sound remorse and sympathetic.

Zulfakar

Reaction score
What a pity...

At young age... Doing works for loanshark.. Just for quick bucks not worth it...

The Singapore police force has been working hard kudos to them...

Trustdade

Reaction score
Haiz it nv happen to me lehz. How i wish they force loan to me sia......

Yes u did the right thing for me I gave in initially to them... Then they started to force transfer when I refuse to take "loan"...lucky for u they nvr transfer u such money... Mine I only realised they transfer after they inform me to check my bank balance... So sway...

Anyway u did Yr part of closing the account so u won't get involved in any money laundering.. So yeah and good job u reported to the police

Anyway this trend of "force transfer" and "false loan" is on the rise... Be careful

Trustdade

Reaction score
No need to change num la. After awhile this f***** will ownself stop. Tell ur office oso u no more working in the office liao if they call lor. Simple. But all depends on ur side hr n bosses too.

Hahaha.. change house problem also sia.. change number and work can do very fast.. but change house uh leceh sia

Makminah

Reaction score
Kan i was waiting for them to deposit money into my account lehz. But none did it. Haiz. Wasted..... Lol.

Haha. Try la, enquire a loan and see what happens if they transfer without your consent. Take the money and run. But please uh do it at your own risk. 😂😂

Makminah

Reaction score
Ahh I seee these are part of the "harassesment package" I suppose..

Different people has different luck. But I assume everyone here will get the burning video and splashing photo somehow cause that is on of the most common way for them to trigger our fear.
Dont brush off their threats too easily but at the same time dont allow their threats to get to you. Lay low for the time being but at the same time be extra vigilant of your surrounding.

Captain america sg1

Reaction score
No need to change num la. After awhile this f***** will ownself stop. Tell ur office oso u no more working in the office liao if they call lor. Simple. But all depends on ur side hr n bosses too.

Actually true la.. no need change number unless u and ur nok can tahan la for awhile la.. just block only lor.. mindset need to be strong la.. unknown and unsave numbers i never pick up.. for work ok la depends on your work place lor.. i just in time i also change work liao.. so ok la..

Zulfakar

Reaction score
That's what as told by my frens take money and run but they will definitely hunt u down for their money... Definitely not worth la

Haha. Try la, enquire a loan and see what happens if they transfer without your consent. Take the money and run. But please uh do it at your own risk. 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.