Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Yeah true... Legal loan.. Yes they can send debt collector over.. With all the required documents and even the amount u owed the licensed money lender.... My advise is pay up to the licensed money lender when u borrowed... They will acknowledge the payment and even provide receipt.. For each payment made..

So far not yet.. unless its a legal loan la..

Headached

Reaction score
Just to share my tips..
Every nite i slp i open my main door for 1-2 month...so far until now nobody going up..1 yr oredy so far so gd

Makminah

Reaction score
But also depends la..depends on how much u owe they lo.. now they still got harass u or ur nok?

Not really la. Some cases here owe this scammers like $100 / $200 but got harassment as though they owe them thousands. Some owe them thousands but just receive occasional love letters and harassment via phone call and text msgs. So I personally feel how you handle them right from the start. If they see they can makan you and milk you dry, they will definitely go all out. If after a few attempts and no result they will move on.

Zulfakar

Reaction score
I can relate to this I "owed" the scammer 100 plus dollar but they harass me as though I owed 100 plus thousand... True like what u said.. If they can milk u dry they will do it... Was just wondering how long will it take for them to move on?

Not really la. Some cases here owe this scammers like $100 / $200 but got harassment as though they owe them thousands. Some owe them thousands but just receive occasional love letters and harassment via phone call and text msgs. So I personally feel how you handle them right from the start. If they see they can makan you and milk you dry, they will definitely go all out. If after a few attempts and no result they will move on.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
I can relate to this I "owed" the scammer 100 plus dollar but they harass me as though I owed 100 plus thousand... True like what u said.. If they can milk u dry they will do it... Was just wondering how long will it take for them to move on?

see heng suay one
they find new target , they will focus on them more.

i pity old unsuspecting people more sia

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Seriously its damn annoying when they harass us for a loan which we nvr request for and they force transfer ... And claim it as a loan..

see heng suay one
they find new target , they will focus on them more.

i pity old unsuspecting people more sia

Captain america sg1

Reaction score
Today they disturb me again sia.. ws my gf ws my nok call my old work place.. i see this people uh.. like they think they can win.. i got the feeling soon this all will be over becoz they know soon more will be shared and spread and spf will do new things in the system.. becoz majority people will not pay.. mia la and whatsoever etc etc.. i hope soon every body will stop paying then they go bankcurp and all UML in sg or malaysia conrupted.. this year so many people got caught regarding harass on ws, lock down gates and gravities on the wall..

Zulfakar

Reaction score
I hope everything is fine.. I tght they nvr disturb u for quite some time?.. Anyway on weekends they disturb also?

Today they disturb me again sia.. ws my gf ws my nok call my old work place.. i see this people uh.. like they think they can win.. i got the feeling soon this all will be over becoz they know soon more will be shared and spread and spf will do new things in the system.. becoz majority people will not pay.. mia la and whatsoever etc etc.. i hope soon every body will stop paying then they go bankcurp and all UML in sg or malaysia conrupted.. this year so many people got caught regarding harass on ws, lock down gates and gravities on the wall..

RavenKing80sg

Reaction score

Hang in there bro. Hopefully this nightmare will end for you and your family.

Makminah

Reaction score
Guys. Need some advise. Apparently my friend wanted to loan from some LS. She is very much aware they were not legal ones. The problem is she is currently working as a freelance so no CPF contribution. The LS told her they cannot loan her as there were no concrete proof that she is working.
Idk what is their conversation exactly but they asked for her nudes and promise to pay her $800. Which she send over to them cause she claimed she was desperate in need of money. Now the problem is, they did not transfer her any money. They blocked her from whatsapp and 1 week later threatened to post her nudes and IC on social media.

Already told her to make a police report and all. She said she will do it tmr. So now do you guys really think they will post her photos especially when they did not transfer her any money?

Thank you in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.