Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro. You case is simply scam if you do not have more than 1 loan shark. More complicated issues if more ls involved.

The scammers dont f care if you report to police. They are shadows.
You know the pay back is increasing and only a stooge will take the bait.
Already said by many here , pay or dont pay your nok and workplace will be harrassed.
No need waste time on these bustards.
Thank you. I realized there's a few difference in my case with the rest of the people here.

1) I have not loan any amount or accepted any amount. It's a forced loan

2) I keep asking the ls for bank account but til date I have not received it.

3) Somehow the ls seem to reside in Singapore and not overseas like many. (Accent) but still, number is uncontactable

4) IO actually told me to lias and nego with ls to settle this privately for safety reasons. Well, I tried speaking last week and the amount only increases.

5) Realize that the ls have been stalking my online presence.

OneLeafBoy

Reaction score
Thank you Fearless.

I have been receiving more and more loaning text recently so i doubt its just one.

They gave a website and the license number they gave doesnt match any of the licensed money lender , address too. It just show a warehouse shop on google map

Will not waste time on these idiots.

Fear Less

Reaction score
You ( and almost all of us here) are in their system . They are a pack of wolves hunting for preys.
So dont dont prey.

Stay strong.

[QUO1TE=OneLeafBoy;120943327]Thank you Fearless.

I have been receiving more and more loaning text recently so i doubt its just one.

They gave a website and the license number they gave doesnt match any of the licensed money lender , address too. It just show a warehouse shop on google map

Will not waste time on these idiots.[/QUOTE]

Messup

Reaction score
Thank you Fearless.

Will not waste time on these idiots.

Whatever it is, stay away from these people. LML or UML

And LML are not allowed to advertise or solicit for customers here in Singapore. So, whatever advertisement or text you received are from UML.

OneLeafBoy

Reaction score
I didn't take a loan. Not sure how they got hold of my bank account and mobile number. That's how i got into the mess. Gave particulars cos i keep asking for his bank account to transfer back and he requested for my particulars.

Whatever it is, stay away from these people. LML or UML

And LML are not allowed to advertise or solicit for customers here in Singapore. So, whatever advertisement or text you received are from UML.

throwaway00

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just want to share what we are going thru now.
Same UML story but this is from the position of a NOK.
- already kanna all phone(calls & wa) harassment
- threats w photos & videos
- have our home address n office address
- came to our home on multiple times
- police report done
- also harassed our office

OneLeafBoy

Reaction score
How does loan shark have our next of kin details and contact when we never provide them? anyone knows?

Immortal888

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just want to share what we are going thru now.
Same UML story but this is from the position of a NOK.
- already kanna all phone(calls & wa) harassment
- threats w photos & videos
- have our home address n office address
- came to our home on multiple times
- police report done
- also harassed our office

They went to NOK office also?

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is your mobile number tied to your bank acct? It was mentioned some pages back that it could possibly be paynow or paylah.

I didn't take a loan. Not sure how they got hold of my bank account and mobile number. That's how i got into the mess. Gave particulars cos i keep asking for his bank account to transfer back and he requested for my particulars.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does loan shark have our next of kin details and contact when we never provide them? anyone knows?

Those a55holes will ask for nok contact like name, hp, and address when asking for loan. As for why office address, really no idea. Got incident whereby neighbours also kenna phone call. How they get it, really no one knows. There must a leak somewhere

funkarella

Reaction score
I betrayed the person who gave me a last chance and feel like killing myself right now. Killing myself for $1000 sounds stupid. But without the money and she finds out tomorrow early morning, I will really have no one left. Dunno what to do now.

Last edited:

OneLeafBoy

Reaction score
Can a unlicense money lender who forced loan scam get a legal debt collector? Cos even this the police can't answer.

titimilkmilkmilk

Master Member
Reaction score
Wont lar they oso not locate in sg one mostly all ah long are from Malaysia oso some are locate in Thailand n China. Legal debt collector nd document to be process n sign agreement btw client n the company. since it hv to be LEGAL
Can a unlicense money lender who forced loan scam get a legal debt collector? Cos even this the police can't answer.

titimilkmilkmilk

Master Member
Reaction score
Tell him or her the truth of why u nd the money urgently for. Be honest im sure the person will forgive what u did. N pay the person money bk after u get ur salary
I betrayed the person who gave me a last chance and feel like killing myself right now. Killing myself for $1000 sounds stupid. But without the money and she finds out tomorrow early morning, I will really have no one left. Dunno what to do now.

Makminah

Reaction score
Guys. Need some advise.
Some police man came up to my cousin's house looking for him but my aunt told them he is not here cause he is in DB (AWOL from NS). She question them why they look for him and was told they want to ask him about his bank account. After some digging on my own, I got to know he allow the LS to use his bank account for 3 months to clear his loan with them.

My question is now:
Some people say that once they go up his house meaning they have a warrant of arrest. And will arrest him. So will they still investigate or straight away charge him?
He is coming out from DB in 3 weeks time. Will they come up to his place again?

Thank you in advanced.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Guys. Need some advise.
Some police man came up to my cousin's house looking for him but my aunt told them he is not here cause he is in DB (AWOL from NS). She question them why they look for him and was told they want to ask him about his bank account. After some digging on my own, I got to know he allow the LS to use his bank account for 3 months to clear his loan with them.

My question is now:
Some people say that once they go up his house meaning they have a warrant of arrest. And will arrest him. So will they still investigate or straight away charge him?

Thank you in advanced.

very good chance they will bring him in for investigation.
how he end up in that mess we will never really know (whether he got tricked into it or forced into it)
if he is really guilty, as an nsf personnel , i believe he can get a pro-bono lawyer to help him out

Fear Less

Reaction score
This I think is in the hands of blue. No need to comment.

But I find it amusing on how the value in atm card be disbursed to the syndicate. Should the card be allowed to make withdrawals in a foreign country. Makes local policing diffulcult. Plenty of hardup runners to do this job.
They are really invisible.

QUOTE=Makminah;120964184]Guys. Need some advise.

My question is now:

Thank you in advanced.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.