Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky_chap

Reaction score
wah all small amounts.

looks like they only have like a few hundred dollars as sunk cost.

wondering if anyone here get $40k at one go from LS. LOL.

AL also got risk management, mai seng seng.

Hahaha the most i got was 1.8k suddenly inside my acc. 😂

CloudClau

Reaction score
I wan to know will they really come your house and spray paint but for my case is they tranfer $600 i give them 1.2k now they wan more what should i do next.if my parents know i am as good as dead

They won't come one lah you paid more then they gave you.

Super lost

Reaction score
I wan to know will they really come your house and spray paint but for my case is they tranfer $600 i give them 1.2k now they wan more what should i do next.if my parents know i am as good as dead

Dun give anymore... they are now eating u up.. just report police and seat back to relax..use the money for your own good .. dun ever feed them....

Unlucky_chap

Reaction score
I give them more than they give me will they come my house??that my worry

Just prepare for the worst. Hard to say. Some ahlong will sent ppl up. Some never. Really depends. As now very hard to find runners cos very fast get caught.

Stop paying them no point one. Will keep ask u pay. Mine was 22k plus in total. Some i managed to close account. Some keep changing the due date. I lazy entertain i just stopped paying all.

I got daily,3day,4day,5day,7day. I think mine is the most jialat. I lost my job. My family like disown me. Until now i work those adhoc jobs just to make ends meet.

I got last sem of uni starting in aug.

Unlucky_chap

Reaction score
To those got scammed. Just dont pay can liao.

Last spoken with my IO, he mentioned that if u keep paying. Will get implicated with offence as ure aiding(helping) these ahlong. Not worth it. Bank kena freeze wait few months. If lucky, never kena anything. If suay, kena charge.

Messup

Reaction score
Please block them and don’t answer any calls from unknown numbers.

They are feeding on your fears, that’s why they keep msg and calling you to harass you “hoping” that you will give in and pay them.

Most likely they won’t go up to your place since they had made money from you but just be vigilant and call the police if you see suspicious people around your place.

The most important thing is be strong and ignore them. Not easy but you have to pick yourself up and do it.

The moment you give in and pay them, the cycle is going to continue. Think of how long you can pay them as they are known to twist their words.

Last edited:

Messup

Reaction score
Just prepare for the worst. Hard to say. Some ahlong will sent ppl up. Some never. Really depends. As now very hard to find runners cos very fast get caught.

Stop paying them no point one. Will keep ask u pay. Mine was 22k plus in total. Some i managed to close account. Some keep changing the due date. I lazy entertain i just stopped paying all.

I got daily,3day,4day,5day,7day. I think mine is the most jialat. I lost my job. My family like disown me. Until now i work those adhoc jobs just to make ends meet.

I got last sem of uni starting in aug.

Hope you pull through and get your cert. get a good job and payback to the society.

All the best!

Messup

Reaction score
Thanks man. Idk if can still be a lawyer or not. HAHAHAHAHA if not my cert can use wipe backside

Don’t bother about can or cannot be a lawyer in the future. Concentrate on graduating for now.

With the cert, then you decide what you really want to do as you have the power to do so.

Super lost

Reaction score
I give them more than they give me will they come my house??that my worry

Seriously it really depends on the AL.. if he are those super hungry then maybe ... by right it shouldn't come up to u liao as is more then what u loan ... but please dun scare and try not to think so much ..cos once u start to worry and fear is telling them u had fall into their trap and they will keep hunt u.. as they will treat u as their money tree /milk cow/ hen that lay egg ... u can talk to someone or coming here to chat with us ... trust me I being through this I know ur worries... but take note we are always be here for u to provide mentally support which u need the most now ...jiayou 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Super lost

Reaction score
To those got scammed. Just dont pay can liao.

Last spoken with my IO, he mentioned that if u keep paying. Will get implicated with offence as ure aiding(helping) these ahlong. Not worth it. Bank kena freeze wait few months. If lucky, never kena anything. If suay, kena charge.

Yap true I kana investigate for such issue

Super lost

Reaction score
Thanks man. Idk if can still be a lawyer or not. HAHAHAHAHA if not my cert can use wipe backside

Dun worry lah... as long as not offended then no record..even have u still can open ur own law firm ... so no issue lah ... so now u better study hard and pass yr law .. so in future u can help our bro and sis here ..😁😁

rolexmax888

Reaction score
Anyone experienced receiving letter of demand from licensed money lender.What would happen next, and how much time one has before the lender takes next course of action.Thanks

Stupidme2019

Reaction score
I dare not tell my house ppl if they know i think they will ask mi jump down
My worry is wther will they really come i pay them double somemore.
Alot of bros and sis already told u is depend on the Al. Nobody know what they will do. Even if u give ten times more then the amount... There still risk someone will come your hse. For my case, I paid dbl... They still send people to pour paint... U just need to stop giving them money and just be more alert and if u see anyone outside your hse... Call 999
Jia you!

Makminah

Reaction score

No one here can give you definite answer bro. It's really base on how desperate is your LS. The reason why they want more $$ from you is because you start paying them at the first place and now they see you as an easy target. Stop all contacts with them, report to the police and just prepare yourself for what's to come. It's gonna be hard with all the calls and msgs coming in from them but you gotta be mentally and emotionally strong. You call pull this through. Jiayou! 💪💪

Stupidofme

Reaction score
Alot of bros and sis already told u is depend on the Al. Nobody know what they will do. Even if u give ten times more then the amount... There still risk someone will come your hse. For my case, I paid dbl... They still send people to pour paint... U just need to stop
giving them money and just be more alert and if u see anyone outside your hse... Call 999
Jia you!

What is dbl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.