Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Stay strong. Must not give in to fear. They feed on fear. If u heng u wont kena splash paint la. Cos now hard to find runner.

I got offered to be runner but i ignore blocked all of them. Just brace urself for this hard times.

First two months i was depressed cos lost my 5digits salary job. Lost my family trust. Now i surviving on my own doing adhoc banquet jobs.

My friends wanted to help me but i told them let me clear this issue on my own. Now im slowly getting back on my feet.

Pls find a good job and pick it up, stay strong!

CloudClau

Reaction score
i think there are many ways of this , i stop paying them 3 weeks ago , made police report , install CCTV .

Fingers crossed so far no calls from them , NOK also never received any calls , cause i told them at them at the very last message , i going court because i am charged for assisting UML with a fine of $30k and a max jail term of 4yrs . You still want $ come court 26 and look for me

Adamawew80

Reaction score
i think there are many ways of this , i stop paying them 3 weeks ago , made police report , install CCTV .

Fingers crossed so far no calls from them , NOK also never received any calls , cause i told them at them at the very last message , i going court because i am charged for assisting UML with a fine of $30k and a max jail term of 4yrs . You still want $ come court 26 and look for me
Why u work for them

CloudClau

Reaction score
That time was fear of them coming , anyway they use my account for 2 weeks only.

Anyway what past is past , pls dont ask me further .

Am trying to stay strong and be positive

Super lost

Reaction score
I worry they will come up and disturb. I want to put CCTV but expensive

Use the $$$ u going to pay them to buy.. and stop paying them .. if not u going to suffering... u got no choice if they coming to ur house and disturb...do remember dun show any fear to them and not to give in .. I believe many of us here also gacing the same issue ,got new born baby ,old parents etc etc . But that not the excuse to continue paying them for ur peaceful.. the only peace u will get is to totally cut all communication with them .. yes it's not easy.but trust yourself u can do it. For the time being u may want to send ur wife and baby to ur parent place. Till the problem lay down liao then bring back..

Adamawew80

Reaction score
Use the $$$ u going to pay them to buy.. and stop paying them .. if not u going to suffering... u got no choice if they coming to ur house and disturb...do remember dun show any fear to them and not to give in .. I believe many of us here also gacing the same issue ,got new born baby ,old parents etc etc . But that not the excuse to continue paying them for ur peaceful.. the only peace u will get is to totally cut all communication with them .. yes it's not easy.but trust yourself u can do it. For the time being u may want to send ur wife and baby to ur parent place. Till the problem lay down liao then bring back..

Thanks for your advise I spoken to my wife and she say she don't scared if they want they come.she say stop paying.also. now I got

CloudClau

Reaction score
I already install CCTV and also I inform my nighbour what happened and get look out

Brace yourself , u will get jumpy every time someone knock your door or u hear sound at night , this is common , if 1 morning u open your door n found anything do not touch anything , just call 999 and check ur cctv for footage .

mental stress will be there but talk to us we are all here to give u the mental support . Be strong

Ironman34

Reaction score
Adullam is not very helpful

Hi, adullam or grace or silver lining is dealing for licence money lender. What I know is that there is charges incurred if you use their service. You will end up paying a very low amount to the licence credit company which will be manageable so that you wouldn’t have to worry about missing your payment and you can feel at ease. Minimum, you can pay on your salary day thus solving headache when those loans mushroom into bigger fungi.

Ironman34

Reaction score
That time was fear of them coming , anyway they use my account for 2 weeks only.

SG public prosecutor is not without heart. Our Police has also handled many funny and awkward cases and some cases is genuinely caused by fear and that’s where the mistake of unknowingly helping those LS. Hopefully the judge and PP could deviate this case and penalise d you on an even lower threshold. What you mentioned is considered maximum penalty but for your case it is still a first time. Hopefully you have learn to overcome your fears and turn out a better person with good judgement. Stay strong.

Makminah

Reaction score

I'm glad you share your side of story. Opening up takes alot of courage. We all have something to learn from each other. I do hope you'll stay strong and pray that everything will end well for you. ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.