Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

polarinda

Reaction score
People, this one definitely loanshark. Look at all his past messages. He only knows how to kpkb. People gave real experiences and he claimed scam. So i think don't trust this clown here. He is not giving any good avices.

Also, it's 'Harassed' not harrased. No wonder you are so broke. English also broken.

if u looked at my first post, u would know i was scammed and gave advice how to deal with it.. Your grasp of english is really bad.

polarinda

Reaction score
People, this one definitely loanshark. Look at all his past messages. He only knows how to kpkb. People gave real experiences and he claimed scam. So i think don't trust this clown here. He is not giving any good avices.

Also, it's 'Harassed' not harrased. No wonder you are so broke. English also broken.

"avices"? ooo k

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Then if you read properly, I also sharing my experience before. You need to be so rude for what? Just because my prick is bigger than yours? I said I paid more than borrowed and in the end, still added up to 30k. You don't understand is it? You got down syndrome in reading is it? Your grasp of english also stuck into your mother's shithole is it?

if u looked at my first post, u would know i was scammed and gave advice how to deal with it.. Your grasp of english is really bad.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Need loan then go and get licensed one lah. Or approach your family or friends? Why you borrowed til they all avoiding you is it? Hahaha

so i enquired about a loan and got scammed and is a LS at the same time? Your logic is like your grasp of english.

polarinda

Reaction score
Then if you read properly, I also sharing my experience before. You need to be so rude for what? Just because my prick is bigger than yours? I said I paid more than borrowed and in the end, still added up to 30k. You don't understand is it? You got down syndrome in reading is it? Your grasp of english also stuck into your mother's shithole is it?
I was talking about you? why you so sensitive? Did i mention your name?

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Please don’t put it this way ya. Everyone is/was here cuz they faced the same problem or some whom are sharing their experience and advicing here. It’s not nice to said this. Many that I knew personally borrowed more than 20k and has been paying more than what they borrowed. They are not running away or scammer, in fact is that they can’t afford to pay anymore alrdy therefore they stopped paying the LS.

Borrowing 30k from LS and run away is as good as being a scammer. If u have paid more than u borrowed, then it's differerent story. Forced loan is also another story.
The right thing to do is dont ever borrow.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
That's exactly my point. But that bugger anyhow accusing people being scammer or ah long. Really brainless. People all giving experiences to share to help. That one is giving trouble only.

Please don’t put it this way ya. Everyone is/was here cuz they faced the same problem or some whom are sharing their experience and advicing here. It’s not nice to said this. Many that I knew personally borrowed more than 20k and has been paying more than what they borrowed. They are not running away in fact is that they can’t afford to pay more.

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Chill chill bro. Don’t argue over small issue. And, it’s rly great to know you’re still here to help those whom are in need of help now, which is so sweet of you! Hope you’re doing well now. 😊

I single father to raise my kids. And how old doesn't matter right? That was 3 years ago and I am sharing my past experiences for those people in need. You got problem is it?

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Guess everyone are afraid there are “ah long” or “runner” here which I guess there are, but mostly reading & going thru the thread only. Is hard to get those that needs help to stand up & be strong, therefore we are here to make sure all of them are okay & advice them further to fight this obstacle. To make life better rather than paying LS weekly & living in fear!

That's exactly my point. But that bugger anyhow accusing people being scammer or ah long. Really brainless. People all giving experiences to share to help. That one is giving trouble only.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
I am just here to help. Cos i know how agony it can be when someone is lost in those loansharks' debts. I am here to just share my past experience. And that bugger can just tell people dont believe everything here. And then turned to accusations that i am scammer or loanshark.

Chill chill bro. Don’t argue over small issue. And, it’s rly great to know you’re still here to help those whom are in need of help now, which is so sweet of you! Hope you’re doing well now. ��

Last edited:

polarinda

Reaction score
I single father to raise my kids. And how old doesn't matter right? That was 3 years ago and I am sharing my past experiences for those people in need. You got problem is it?

I also sharing. You r the one who attack me on a personal basis first. I was warning all victims to read the forum with care as not all infos are true. There a LS here reading n typing.

polarinda

Reaction score
I am just here to help. Cos i know how agony it can be when someone is lost in those loansharks' debts. I am here to just share my past experience. And that bugger can just tell people dont believe everything here. And then turned to accusations that i am scammer or loanshark.

since when i said u r a LS or scammer? show me! seems like u r the one calling me a LS just a few posts away.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Never call me scammer?

so why ask if i have a problem with you? obviously i dun have and u didnt read what i said(not even about u). You only mentioned u owed 30k and then stopped paying. How r we supposed to know u ran away or already paid principal? If u ran away with 30k then u r a ******* scammer. If u already paid then ignore them. Hard to understand isit? How old r u?

get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.