Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

polarinda

Reaction score
I single father to raise my kids. And how old doesn't matter right? That was 3 years ago and I am sharing my past experiences for those people in need. You got problem is it?

No one is talking about you. Don't be so jumpy and sensitive. I have no problems with you. I don't even need to know your story. You are the one jumping on me for no reason other than the fact that I plea with all victims here to read with care. ANything wrong?!

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
You are the first one to mention run away with 30k. And all the accusations. You want to create more trouble here

I also sharing. You r the one who attack me on a personal basis first. I was warning all victims to read the forum with care as not all infos are true. There a LS here reading n typing.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Then you need to be so rude for ****?

No one is talking about you. Don't be so jumpy and sensitive. I have no problems with you. I don't even need to know your story. You are the one jumping on me for no reason other than the fact that I plea with all victims here to read with care. ANything wrong?!

polarinda

Reaction score
You are the first one to mention run away with 30k. And all the accusations. You want to create more trouble here

did i say u r the one who ran? why u so kancheong? u r the one who said u owed 30k and stopped paying. Who knows what u r talking about?

polarinda

Reaction score
Pointless making any sense to you. Now you don’t reply mine and I don’t reply to yours. Unless you want more trouble.

what trouble? u LS? i dunno u and u dunno me, what trouble? we all sharing our own stories here. Don't jump on others and others won't jump back at u.

polarinda

Reaction score
Totally agreed with Ironman bro. A lot of people here all having same common fear and phobia. All scared to tell family or company the truth. Last time I also felt the same. I was left with nothing within 1 hour when my salary in. Paid until I also scare. So I came clean with my family. My fear was that they will hate me for getting them involved. Got scold but in the end, also gave me the support I needed. All challenged the ah long to come. That time I was 30k over. $30 also struggling for me. How to pay them back? So I don’t pay them. Threats and videos. Old tactics. Splashed my house one time and runner got caught. Now I take my salary, I still get to feed myself and family. Also managed to save some by end of the month. A lot of bros and sis here all scare of harassments or splashed house. The truth is no money for yourself to eat is even more scary. Those who still pay and giving in to fear will end up in worse shįt one.

Don’t think of easy way out by taking from one ah long to another to cover. It never work one. Or don’t go licensed moneylender to borrow to cover. If want to borrow to feed yourself, then seek family or friends. Thick skin ask better than pay those ah long. So stop their money lifeline now. Report all bank accounts. The harassment is not forever.

this post didn't say you paid full. Your words, not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.