Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Always hanging onto that one phase. You sibey no life. Must indicate all the details for you then you understand meh? Go and spend time and think about earning more money than here to create trouble lah.

no need to, but then don't say u "paid more than borrowed" when u didn't in fact say it in that post.

polarinda

Reaction score
Always hanging onto that one phase. You sibey no life. Must indicate all the details for you then you understand meh? Go and spend time and think about earning more money than here to create trouble lah.
Didnt say then dont talk so loud la. When being pointed out then all sorts of backtrack excuses. Might as well say u didnt borrow? Chow kuan, no wonder u run road. Everyone also run from u...

Last edited:

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
At least now I don’t need to borrow. You still need to borrow and got scammed. Stupid.

Didnt say then dont talk so loud la. When being pointed out then all sorts of backtrack excuses. Might as well say u didnt borrow? Chow kuan, no wonder u run road. Everyone also run from u...

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Cannot pay and you still don’t run. Confirmed you are from Ah long side. People must pay than run. Brainless low dirt moron.

Stupidme2019

Reaction score
Ahahhaha funny sia. At least take a break about LS issue. Chill guys is TGIF
104 men and 26 women, aged between 18 and 68, were hauled up for suspected involvement in loan scams and loanshark activities. Amongst these, 48 men and 13 women, were arrested for offences under the Moneylenders Act.

Saw this on SPF website....
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190703_ARREST_261_HAULED_UP_IN_MULTI_AGENCY_OPERATION_LED_BY_BEDOK_POLICE_DIVISION_G

Nancyy

Reaction score
I didn't receive my loan and request to trf n trf more before funds to b released by LS. I have reported to police and will not easily give in.

polarinda

Reaction score
At least now I don’t need to borrow. You still need to borrow and got scammed. Stupid.

Only a stupid ass like you borrowed from ls. Dont you know they are bloodsuckers? Talking about brainless. No wonder single...brainless husband n father. Pity the kids

At least i was scammed. U? Put your family in danger because need to borrow from LS. What an irresponsible dickhead.

Last edited:

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what you said. Now I am out of debt. You are still in shithole where you will remain. Now your family will have to face your dumb mistake. Haha. Pathetic

Only a stupid ass like you borrowed from ls. Dont you know they are bloodsuckers? Talking about brainless. No wonder single...brainless husband n father. Pity the kids

At least i was scammed. U? Put your family in danger because need to borrow from LS. What an irresponsible dickhead.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
You are so stupid. Now ah long will harass your NOK. Got scammed and now going to get harassed. So happy for you. Haha

seowliao

Reaction score

seowliao

Reaction score
I didn't receive my loan and request to trf n trf more before funds to b released by LS. I have reported to police and will not easily give in.

you respond to the loan ad !
Just read the thread on all the preventive measures

Nancyy

Reaction score
you respond to the loan ad !
Just read the thread on all the preventive measures
I hv reported to police n yesterday called my office. Last night no msg n I hv blocked all calls. I hv informed NOK too. So whatever happen next I will just update e IO

polarinda

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what you said. Now I am out of debt. You are still in shithole where you will remain. Now your family will have to face your dumb mistake. Haha. Pathetic
What shithole? Im 2 weeks in the clear with free money in my acct and debt free. Clearly u didnt read. I was forced loaned. Not like u, borrowed from LS and then run road.

polarinda

Reaction score
I hv reported to police n yesterday called my office. Last night no msg n I hv blocked all calls. I hv informed NOK too. So whatever happen next I will just update e IO

Change your number. Blocking sometimes is not enuff.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Forced loan? If you never enquire about it, how the hell they will get your bank account? So zhun zhun bank credited into your account? They randomly mid air can know your bank account number. In the clear then wouldn’t need to even ask for loan in the first place. Kam lam Yao xiu. You said borrowed LS and run road. Here is loanshark forum, a lot of people also Kam lam here lor. Stupid shïthole sniffer. Your head got problem understand what forum you are in.

What shithole? Im 2 weeks in the clear with free money in my acct and debt free. Clearly u didnt read. I was forced loaned. Not like u, borrowed from LS and then run road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.