Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

polarinda

Reaction score
Asked for loan. Money transferred to your account. It’s illegal loan. Did you sign any letters? No right? Then it’s ah long, you moron. Hahaha. I know why your mother died now. Because you too stupid.

Its a scam la kam lan king. Bank already going to reverse n police agreed. Your english so poor simple things need to explain so many times to u... Walan damn kam lan

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
You must have owed bank until bank loan cannot be approved. Stupid. Don’t do business lah. Go eat shït

Its a scam la kam lan king. Bank already going to reverse n police agreed. Your english so poor simple things need to explain so many times to u... Walan damn kam lan

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Scam and they still have your bank account number? People here also know you stupid. Trying to lie. Worthless piece of shït

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Then let me explain to you one last time. My ah long case was many years ago. Now I am out of debts. You are so darn stupid to keep thinking I am in debts now. I am sharing past experiences for people who are facing the problems. You don’t understand then don’t come and act smart.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
So they asked and you gave? How gullible are you? But judging from your stupidity, no need to guess you are a failure in life. Now I ask you go eat shït, you go eat lah. 败家子

scammed means they asked for your bank account la kam lan king. Simple things also need to ask..how old r u?

polarinda

Reaction score
Then let me explain to you one last time. My ah long case was many years ago. Now I am out of debts. You are so darn stupid to keep thinking I am in debts now. I am sharing past experiences for people who are facing the problems. You don’t understand then don’t come and act smart.

I also sharing. U r the one who jumped on what i shared first. U r the one.
if u wanna play word games i can play with u all day long.
if u wanna stop, i will too.

but remember, u r the one who started all these nonsense.

i dun really give a hoot about your case. But because u jumped on me, i am doing the same.

get it? kam lan king

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
People here will know you got scammed and it’s Ah long involved. Only you stupid enough to still believe it’s not loanshark. Like I said, you are already so stupid. No point explaining to you so much. Moron. Haha

at least i never owned LS, unlike some kam lan king.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
You go scroll down and see. I reply and I mentioned cheers to put a stop. But you still keep going on and on.

i dun really give a hoot about your case. But because u jumped on me, i am doing the same.

get it? kam lan king

polarinda

Reaction score
People here will know you got scammed and it’s Ah long involved. Only you stupid enough to still believe it’s not loanshark. Like I said, you are already so stupid. No point explaining to you so much. Moron. Haha

of cos it's LS. WHo said it's not? But a forced loan and actually borrowing are 2 different things. How many times u need to be explained to?

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
By the end of the day, it’s just helping and giving advices to those who need it.

get it? kam lan king

polarinda

Reaction score
You go scroll down and see. I reply and I mentioned cheers to put a stop. But you still keep going on and on.

i saw, and then i was only warning others to read the forum carefully and then u jump in and call me out.

if u wanna stop now, i will

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
So ai mai peace now? You stop, and I will take back my words on insults to your mother and apologise to you.

i saw, and then i was only warning others to read the forum carefully and then u jump in and call me out.

if u wanna stop now, i will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.