Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
No lah. Sometimes we got heated up and misinterpreted on the tone we thought the other party set. For my case, my wife died very early and I was holding 3 jobs. But everything just keep going up and out so fast. I borrowed cos my 3 kids need to go daycare when I worked and I also need to pay house.

ok, me too on your family

polarinda

Reaction score
Swee. I am sorry on insults to your mother. Handshake.

My intention is to help and purely to advise those people not to pay anymore

my apologies to your wife and kids also.

i am also a victim of a forced loan. But i see many suspicious(not u) postings about all the scare tactics so i was trying to tell the forum don't believe everything one read because they may not happen as long as u don't engage the criminals.

polarinda

Reaction score
No lah. Sometimes we got heated up and misinterpreted on the tone we thought the other party set. For my case, my wife died very early and I was holding 3 jobs. But everything just keep going up and out so fast. I borrowed cos my 3 kids need to go daycare when I worked and I also need to pay house.
by the way, my mum still alive.

but yes, we all have had our problems. It's those criminals that are making our lives tough.
I saw a cheap interest sms and responded but that's a lesson learned.

I changed number and so far 2 weeks in the clear. NOKs alsoo not disturbed. Office also not called.
touch wood...and pray all will be over soon. Police is handling my case but i will never pay those criminals a single cent.

Last edited:

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
I got read past posts as well. Even got one ah long posted in here. Of course people will take precaution. But what I’ve experienced was a nightmare for me also. Day and night living in fear. From a $800 loan and even I wanted to pay off, they kept deferred until I cannot substain it. Then the temptation on borrowing another to cover which was a stupid move. It only solved that week’s loan but following week I suffered

my apologies to your wife and kids also.

i am also a victim of a forced loan. But i see many suspicious(not u) postings about all the scare tactics so i was trying to tell the forum don't believe everything one read because they may not happen as long as u don't engage the criminals.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Sorry sorry. It’s just heat conversation and anything also fly out. Haha

but yes, we all have had our problems. It's those criminals that are making our lives tough.
I saw a cheap interest sms and responded but that's a lesson learned

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
I didn’t run with the 30k. It was all accumulated. From one to another, it just snowballed. My actual loan amount also not so much. The fact was that time so called I owed 30k but I didn’t even see or touch the money. Cos it was all snowballed and totalled up to that amount. But seriously if they give me the 30k, I will take and run. Hahaha.

I saw a cheap interest sms and responded but that's a lesson learned.

I changed number and so far 2 weeks in the clear. NOKs alsoo not disturbed. Office also not called.
touch wood...and pray all will be over soon. Police is handling my case but i will never pay those criminals a single cent.

polarinda

Reaction score
I got read past posts as well. Even got one ah long posted in here. Of course people will take precaution. But what I’ve experienced was a nightmare for me also. Day and night living in fear. From a $800 loan and even I wanted to pay off, they kept deferred until I cannot substain it. Then the temptation on borrowing another to cover which was a stupid move. It only solved that week’s loan but following week I suffered

the key is never pay them. In spore, i don;t think they r so hiong to cause physical harm. RUnners can splash but they will be caught n caned.

polarinda

Reaction score
I didn’t run with the 30k. It was all accumulated. From one to another, it just snowballed. My actual loan amount also not so much. The fact was that time so called I owed 30k but I didn’t even see or touch the money. Cos it was all snowballed and totalled up to that amount. But seriously if they give me the 30k, I will take and run. Hahaha.

we all know they r bloodsuckers. SO snowballing is their way to suck u dry.

never ever touch them again

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
The runner who splashed my house got caught within 2 weeks. Even now I still keep the video, in case I see him around my area. I will hoot him until pig head

the key is never pay them. In spore, i don;t think they r so hiong to cause physical harm. RUnners can splash but they will be caught n caned.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Actually I think the common fear is letting family members know. At that time, I was so ashamed. I was afraid to tell my kids. But the most heartwarming part they told me was that I worked so hard and they understand why I did it. So one sentence from them “ we stand together”. Wah that part I totally broke down.

we all know they r bloodsuckers. SO snowballing is their way to suck u dry.

never ever touch them again

polarinda

Reaction score
The runner who splashed my house got caught within 2 weeks. Even now I still keep the video, in case I see him around my area. I will hoot him until pig head

another way is really to move house and start again, but not everyone can.

ok im going to work....glad we r cool enuff to stop this ;)

good luck n peace to all..

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
House can easily sell. But holds sentimental values. My wife died in this house. I like to think her spirit still stay with us. That’s why don’t want to sell. If sell, it can help financially but my heart won’t be able to do it. We build this nest together.

another way is really to move house and start again, but not everyone can.

ok im going to work....glad we r cool enuff to stop this ;)

good luck n peace to all..

titimilkmilkmilk

Master Member
Reaction score
Mai gong ka aneh dua kang lei... people are in fear that y they r here for a reason
. When people are in need of money n get threaten frm AL they turn to runner n splash those hse if they gt $ they wont do all these already Loh
Ask them come la. Why scare of criminals?

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Actually I sometimes pity those runners. They wanted the easy way out to clear their loans and ended up doing all these acts to ruin their future. They get caught, sentence is heavy.

Mai gong ka aneh dua kang lei... people are in fear that y they r here for a reason
. When people are in need of money n get threaten frm AL they turn to runner n splash those hse if they gt $ they wont do all these already Loh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.