(local) A 39 yo female, suspected to have covid vaccine side effects on the heart.

100Yen

Master Member
Reaction score
I hope you are part of the rare case. You can make this kind of comments i have no qualms being savage.
I hope you are not part of the air crash, car crash, alcohol related rape case, car accident and others. I lived with those because you decided not to ban them. I hope you can sleep well for those who faced them and lost their loved ones

Hyprocrite

Edit, I bet you eat meats but cry foul when it involve rabbit and horse meats or even dog meats

havetheveryfun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in sg quite hard
also need time to transit

if live in other countries, heard got one country they ban unvac from entering the market, then the stall holders set up shop just outside the market lol .. not sure if credible news

havetheveryfun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will MOH post about this case on FB soon and declare that her death has nothing to do with vaccine ?

Laneige

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well we never heard of cases where after jabbed ppl died just liked that weeks later
No one to diagnose if it’s due to vax
At least she managed to get one letter for us

may she Rest In Peace
Omitofo

swageat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 nsf also gg recently

Vaccine related...???
Local
Evidence??

W0HU9xj.jpg

Laneige

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"not vaccine fault"
"we didn't force you to take the vaccine"
"never declare underlying"
"WHO says its safe"
More pros than cons
Shld be ok for u to jab

V -Template answer

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should have an edmw thread and collate all these. Or else 1 by 1 like that no effect...

ILubKopiHowBoutChiu

Master Member
Reaction score
I hope you are part of the rare case. You can make this kind of comments i have no qualms being savage.
exactly, that guy got a thick case of NIMBY syndrome. but when it hits home with him he will bow his head with tail between his legs

makann

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the doctor still recommended her to go 2nd shot, totally unethical
just a couple of days ago i was just thinking if i m sick in the future, i may just choose to die instead of seeking treatment. losing trust and confidence in sinkapore doctors, more and more as the days pass

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.