(local) A 39 yo female, suspected to have covid vaccine side effects on the heart.

xyz2222

Reaction score
I hope you are not part of the air crash, car crash, alcohol related rape case, car accident and others. I lived with those because you decided not to ban them. I hope you can sleep well for those who faced them and lost their loved ones

Hyprocrite

Edit, I bet you eat meats but cry foul when it involve rabbit and horse meats or even dog meats
Blah blah blah, cannot even spell hypocrite correctly. No point talking to idiots like you

desmond_yee1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just a couple of days ago i was just thinking if i m sick in the future, i may just choose to die instead of seeking treatment. losing trust and confidence in sinkapore doctors, more and more as the days pass
our doctors are slowly becoming like politicians rather than focusing on practice of medicine

100Yen

Master Member
Reaction score
Blah blah blah, cannot even spell hypocrite correctly. No point talking to idiots like you
Thanks no come back from you and just insult. Have an open mind and you see more. Goodbye and take care. Be smarter in future and see the world in better light

Hahahaman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just a couple of days ago i was just thinking if i m sick in the future, i may just choose to die instead of seeking treatment. losing trust and confidence in sinkapore doctors, more and more as the days pass
Kong zeh, kuah zeng diam, mai luan luan jiak loh.

HirotoXeno

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screenshot-2022-01-13-at-10.53.11.png
Booster booster.

virus1988

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tanjhj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She died because of vaccine? Why dun take sinovac?

SMLJMIW

Reaction score
Take your wumao bs out of edmw please. We are not interested in ccp agenda
But this guy is talking facts leh. Fauci funded the Wuhan institute for the gain of function research via daszak. i.e. daszak macam middleman. Daszak is also a "WHO expert". Lol who cares about conflicts of interests right. Anyway, CCP and Fauci are probably steady comrades. All fren fren at the top.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.