(local) A 39 yo female, suspected to have covid vaccine side effects on the heart.

100Yen

Banned
Reaction score
Blah blah blah, cannot even spell hypocrite correctly. No point talking to idiots like you
Thanks no come back from you and just insult. Have an open mind and you see more. Goodbye and take care. Be smarter in future and see the world in better light

Hahahaman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just a couple of days ago i was just thinking if i m sick in the future, i may just choose to die instead of seeking treatment. losing trust and confidence in sinkapore doctors, more and more as the days pass
Kong zeh, kuah zeng diam, mai luan luan jiak loh.

HirotoXeno

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screenshot-2022-01-13-at-10.53.11.png
Booster booster.

virus1988

Banned
Reaction score

SMLJMIW

Suspended
Reaction score

oOsiMm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haizz, that is why I hesitate of taking booster... I do not know when I will uplorry at this age and thought of penning down my last words and keep in laptop in case of the day... anytime can mati one these days with these vaccinations.... yet government forcing everyone to go take else cannot go to school , go to work, enter places and buy food, enter buildings to do the needful ....those who say can choose not to, just forgo the privilege..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.