LOOKING FOR TRAVEL BUDDIES TO EUROPE

untitledblanks

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Alexis and I am looking for travel buddies to Europe for a month or two starting from June!

I am planning to start in Berlin then to Munich, Interlaken, Venice, Rome, Barcelona, Paris, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Copenhagen then back to Berlin. I'm open to changing up the routes if you wish to! :)

Just a little bit of background about me: I am a 24yo female from Singapore and I have always wanted to do a backpacking trip to Europe but just couldn't find the time to do so due to my full-time job. But now that I am freelancing, I finally have the flexibility to do so! Feel free to contact me if you are interested in exploring Europe as well! :)

Alexis

Last edited:

babywartortle

Reaction score
Hi Alexis! Have u found a travel buddy? I'm keen on this. Drop me a pm at babywartortle@hotmail.com.

GreggMQ

Reaction score
If I would travel to Europe, I thin that Latvia is one of those countries I would visit for sure, especially it's capital Riga. It's really a nice place to visit and stay for couple of days. And by the way, if you will need any car rental help in Riga, I can recommend you this best car hire in Riga rental service. It has a lot of positive reviews, and that I've tried it by my own, last weekend when I was in Europe. And that's why I can say for sure it's pretty nice rental service.

Last edited:

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
that is nice, pre-covid times

If I would travel to Europe, I thin that Latvia is one of those countries I would visit for sure, especially it's capital Riga. It's really a nice place to visit and stay for couple of days. And by the way, if you will need any car rental help in Riga, I can recommend you this best car hire in Riga rental service. It has a lot of positive reviews, and that I've tried it by my own, last weekend when I was in Europe. And that's why I can say for sure it's pretty nice rental service.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.