WP rejects Yaw Shin Leong's claim that party leaders asked him to 'stay silent' over alleged affair

AngryPiglet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes agreed. But it is just expectation of sinkies ba. We are simply not that open minded enough. I see no link between a man having extramarital affair and being a good politician who can represent me in the Parliament. But sadly, this is not the case for most sinkies.

Co driver or not. At least the whites will spend time n effort fixing them instead of fixing us.

lol, still got 70+ of them
Some more both xiasuay and Mr Prime-Minister-in-Waiting are very free at the moment

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes agreed. But it is just expectation of sinkies ba. We are simply not that open minded enough. I see no link between a man having extramarital affair and being a good politician who can represent me in the Parliament. But sadly, this is not the case for most sinkies.

Co driver or not. At least the whites will spend time n effort fixing them instead of fixing us.
I'm with u on this, i personally find it more disturbing if a politician can lie in parliament especially if it involves ppl in the civil service

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
wont believe yaw.
nearly 10 years ltr then come n talk abt it
got credibility ?
besides, he in overseas since then incident ? how come machiam wp inside still got his ppl ? who r they ? must flush them out of wp !

JonWeak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it a tendency people called amos got issues? One pedo in US pending jail, the other adultery kenna 逐出师们
This one leh? :s13:
71bH9CmVuOL._SL1248_.jpg

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard to leh - especially when the judge passed the verdict and labeled them as ‘dishonest ... tried to mislead ...’ etc.
while the one who accuse them of being unlawful did a disappearing act when kpmg can find no criminal activities.........

really is no accountability for some people and their fervent supporters.....

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This LSL wants revenge after being ousted by WP lah

Last edited:

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i din know YSL was married twice.

his first marriage only lasted about a year. it sounds like a case of non consummation.

i know his 2nd wife forgave him for eating angela zz's mangoes but are they still married?

Audio8

Reaction score
wont believe yaw.
nearly 10 years ltr then come n talk abt it
got credibility ?
besides, he in overseas since then incident ? how come machiam wp inside still got his ppl ? who r they ? must flush them out of wp !
10 years ago, when YSL commited adultery, WP supporters fight and protect YSL.
10 years later, WP supporters fight against YSL.

WP supporters got credibility me?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.