LumiHealth – New App 1-Aug

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Have you log out and in?
I tried that and it didn’t work ...

the only thing is that from experience, gotta suck thumb, leave it as it is, no challenges to play, just complete your 3 rings per day ... until a few days later, sometimes a week, then suddenly the challenges will come back ...

but after a certain period, this blank phenomena will come back and the cycle repeats !

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Have u fixed your blank challenges problem? Me at Chp 16 and blank challenges only the normal activities rings showing
For me, this problem will come and go ... how long before it goes back to normal depends on luck wan ...

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the only thing is that from experience, gotta suck thumb, leave it as it is, no challenges to play, just complete your 3 rings per day ... until a few days later, sometimes a week, then suddenly the challenges will come back ...

but after a certain period, this blank phenomena will come back and the cycle repeats !

try to reinstall and then leave the app open for a while for it to sync.

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
try to reinstall and then leave the app open for a while for it to sync.
Reinstall is more jialat ... did that once and when I restart the app, my points went into negative ... after a week then only it restore back my points !

SheepOink

Reaction score
Have u fixed your blank challenges problem? Me at Chp 16 and blank challenges only the normal activities rings showing
I had this issue lately too…first time encountered problem…the support team advice to reinstall and login again…but they say may take a few days to solve this issue

apparently they claim that such problem where you get blank challenge, are caused by error in the synchronization between the phone and the server….

anyway, I was without challenges for 2 days, then it came back again now

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The program gonna end in few months time right? Like 2-3 months?

SheepOink

Reaction score
Anyone not getting new challenges in the app?

is anyone else stuck at chapter 7 with no more new challenges coming in? only once awhile come in those “trivia” challenge

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
I had this problem…reinstall the app and then login again. Took 2-3 days for the challenges to come back. Now working fine.

checked with support team, they say is because our phone not properly sync to their server

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score

hpb got $ issues, under investigation

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.