[LW fights back] He suan siao OYK is a jinx

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Positive psychology.

Too much of it makes people sound like they macam high on weed like that.

Suggest people get a dose of reality. Lawrence Wong needs to inject that. Just deliver the stuff as it is, no matter how bitter. Don't re-word it until the sharp sword that's originally meant to kill becomes a blunt sword that can't even cut through a cherry tomato.
LW is reading this forum closely.
He know what to do.
The other guy only want to hit this forum for his bonus point.

Unless those who chose to be blind, most sinkie will know that they will not open up after what happened in BM.

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
THYN6rd.jpg
Ah Wong suan siao Claypot Ong!

BrOwnTeddy

Banned
Reaction score
LW is reading this forum closely.
He know what to do.
The other guy only want to hit this forum for his bonus point.

Unless those who chose to be blind, most sinkie will know that they will not open up after what happened in BM.
Everyone is heart-know-stomach-bright already. LW's announcement is like warning liao. Those kind of corporate nice words "we are RE-evaluating the... timeline...."

His emphasis on certain prefixes is a dead giveaway liao.

Of course, there will always be cases of crazies who will macam die if they don't go out to drink or dine in.

BrOwnTeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Bye bye lawrence wong. You will be like heng sweet kiat.
If all the emperor wants is just good news and not the real news, then something is wrong.

I'd rather the more realistic and grounded one head the govt.

But we can't choose the PM. It all depends on the CEC, the party cadre and what Pinky wants.

boredom2012

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If all the emperor wants is just good news and not the real news, then something is wrong.

I'd rather the more realistic and grounded one head the govt.

But we can't choose the PM. It all depends on the CEC, the party cadre and what Pinky wants.
Pinky wants border open. He will be gone after this covid is over. No one go against pinky wishes without consequences.

kuti-kuti

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is true what.
waste time getting foreign countries to agree and then when time comes cannot meet expectation.

I am sick of extention of restrictions! Promised 14th but still cannot dine in. promised 21st now going to extend again. I am sick of all this lockdown, restrictions.

we did our part, wear masks, safe distancing, TT enter, sanitizing whole day till hand skin peeling!

bentos

Reaction score
Meanwhile, still happily importing from India..i mean South Asian nations.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.