M1 500mbps plan, keep getting no internet access error

zzprincess

Reaction score
I m on M1 500mbps plan, on modem Huawei Echolife HG8240H, router Asus RT-AC87U, when connected to the network, keep getting no internet access. Tho can still surf, but network is significantly slow! Is the issue with M1 or the router? This contract had expired, I m thinking if I need to upgrade plan or change router. Any solutions to improve this issue?

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes broken company because the logo is broken. Actually M1 should start to have Pay TV service.
They better make sure their boardband is up to speed before consider other services. Has been with them since fiber boadband started. The service level is getting worse each day.

GGsg168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last Sat and Sunday, me had the internet cut off every few min of usage and called M1 and their reply was no issue on them.

me 24 months contract is "x" next month and thinking to change service provider.

which service provider more reliable ?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last Sat and Sunday, me had the internet cut off every few min of usage and called M1 and their reply was no issue on them.

me 24 months contract is "x" next month and thinking to change service provider.

u confirmed issue is not your router? have only used M1, Starhub n they’re about e same. decent.

GGsg168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u confirmed issue is not your router? have only used M1, Starhub n they’re about e same. decent.
always happened on Sat and Sun afternoon around 4 or 5 pm.

normally the interruption happened 1 or 2 times but last weekend it occurred many many times ("you are not connected to the internet") until me give up and switch off the pc.

zzprincess

Reaction score

Both starhub and m1 500mbps plans are similar, $29.90 if take up plan for 24mths. For m1, there is still the home telephone line bundled in together.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.