M1 Fibre Deals

sparky3

Reaction score
Can anyone advise, the difference between 1Gps and 500 mbps plan.. I signed up the 500mbps plan but speed wise never hit 1 gps before. I am using Wifi for connection.. is that the reason , in that case, will downgrading to lower plan affect my speed badly?

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone advise, the difference between 1Gps and 500 mbps plan.. I signed up the 500mbps plan but speed wise never hit 1 gps before. I am using Wifi for connection.. is that the reason , in that case, will downgrading to lower plan affect my speed badly?

I called up the CSO before on this

They will refer you to a very fine print. Achievable speed for both 500 mbps and 1 gbps only has a very small difference.

I changed to 500 mbps, once contract for 1 gbps ended.

Saved $10/month and connection speed is still the same :s13::s13::s13:

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wi-Fi can't so fast?

Sent from Samsung SM-G980F using GAGT

stamploversg

Reaction score
Looking for M1 promos for both mobile and fibre deals for recontracting - anyone knows if there is anything exciting coming up for m1?

clickfree

Reaction score
Looking for M1 promos for both mobile and fibre deals for recontracting - anyone knows if there is anything exciting coming up for m1?
It seems the 3 telco all the same , only offer promotion to new subscriber, not for existing user. If wants to switch to any telco, must be careful of hidden cost for Fibre termination charges of around S$59. When I switch from Starhub Fibre (18 yrs) to M1, Starhub charge me a $58 termination cost, but I ignore their future bill cause no other service with them ! Finally they drop the billed. Switch to M1 to get a new Asus router from M1.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.