Macbook Pro 16 Inch officially released

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if AppleCare+ is a full refund after one day of use for returning the MacBook?

suxalot

Reaction score
Just got my 16 inch today at Apple Store. So far loving it, but the battery lifespan not as good as advertised leh. Keeps draining pretty fast, is this normal as it takes some time to be optimised?

Aside from that - the speakers are lovely.

Anyone knows whether any shop sells accessories like screen protector?

ksksksks

Reaction score
I feel the same as u regarding battery life. W/o using adobe

Just got my 16 inch today at Apple Store. So far loving it, but the battery lifespan not as good as advertised leh. Keeps draining pretty fast, is this normal as it takes some time to be optimised?

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

First few days usually will drain more power due to the indexing process.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Its normal

My first day with a mbp13”, the batt went from 100-0 in 4-5 hours. Hardly any usage. Just indexing and syncing with iCloud

Subsequently then ok

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did consider because next year is Face ID.

Wah. You want to return for a rumor? Minimum need to wait for one more year even if it is true. This version is very well received so don’t they will be so keen to refresh it so quickly.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah. You want to return for a rumor? Minimum need to wait for one more year even if it is true. This version is very well received so don’t they will be so keen to refresh it so quickly.

I just feel no point to return. This one is probably the most stable one since it’s design. Next design might come in a mess

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just feel no point to return. This one is probably the most stable one since it’s design. Next design might come in a mess

Agree. Just like the 2015 MacBook Pro which is their best and most stable iteration until 2016, they itchy finger, introduce the butterfly keyboard, Touch Bar etc. 😂

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the biggest value to upgrade from my 13” 2015 one is the Touch ID. It bought me so much convenience.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.