Macbook Pro 16 Inch officially released

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There will be a refresh definitely to the 10th Gen Intel Processor and more powerful GPU. Probably within the next 6 months.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
10th Intel Chip also comes with faster RAM speed..... which might also cost more~ :s13:

but wifi6 is nice.

BoeingWong

Reaction score
Got mine also MBP16, I think now is to start another thread for the accessories 😆

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
I am thinking apple is going for the iPad strategies on MacBook for the time being.
MacBook Air being the cheapest macbook one can get. This is similar to the the basic iPad while you dun get all the best tech but allow you to have access to macbook at a cheaper starting price. As a contrast, MacBook Pro 13-inch is positioned like iPad Air, better display and processing power.
MacBook Pro 16-inch is like the iPad Pro, which it has the best of everything, including the best appearance, best features, best iPhone ever processing power and graphic with all the options to make it really pro including upgrading the storage to the ridiculous possible size etc.

ksksksks

Reaction score
This is the best mb pro with scissor kb Liao. If return.. the waiting game is no joke. Rather keep and use if new one comes by then sell and ‘upgrade’ =:p

crucify.

Reaction score
Sorry for the noob qns but cant seem to find the right thread for this..

Anyone got recommendations for the usb hub/ports?

crucify.

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations! Is there any that is connect directly at the side of the laptop? Means no cable involved.. cuz my portable hdd alr got cable 😅 if nt v messy

ksksksks

Reaction score
This one go for hyper

Thanks for the recommendations! Is there any that is connect directly at the side of the laptop? Means no cable involved.. cuz my portable hdd alr got cable 😅 if nt v messy

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
I recommend hyperdrive too. I am using the 9 in 1 one. But has a cable dangling though.

Sorry for the noob qns but cant seem to find the right thread for this..

Anyone got recommendations for the usb hub/ports?

suxalot

Reaction score
Anyone experienced popping sound in the speakers when you stop an audio track (Spotify) or close a youtube video when it is playing? It doesn't affect me much but still unsettles me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.