Macbook Pro 16 Inch officially released

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The news finally came. It was supposed to be last week because reviewers were under embargo... I thought it would be sooner than now.

tec_geek

Reaction score
When would it be available in Singapore

Should be soon. Though the website stated available for purchase today according to SG Apple Newsroom.

cDn62mh.jpg

https://www.apple.com/sg/newsroom/2...nch-macbook-pro-the-worlds-best-pro-notebook/

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whoa the $3999 model actually more worth it than last gen given that it gives a more powerful GPU and double the storage.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think overall the price points still maintain the same from the previous models and configurations.

Not really. The 16” has double the storage and GPU of Vega 20 level of last gen. Oh and faster RAM too.

astrntmnky

Reaction score
16gb is not good enough for video exporting, still refuse to bring back sd card slot too, kinda sad, also have to wait to see if overheating is still an issue.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s very true :D

Who’s hooting? Sicssor keyboard is the game changer :s13:

Still using my 2015 MBP with scissors mechanism keys. So far so good.

But lately spent a bit too much on Apple hardware so need to stop a while. :o

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess I am holding off this one. Completely based on the keyboard alone.

At the most, I will consider the 2019 15" one with the Butterfly mechanism.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.